Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: harshita27

Again... Am not sure if I ever mentioned about R&B being unfaithful... I talked about R&B's uncaring and casual attitude and II's mild reaction. I didnt expect "I love you" or "I am not even talking to her"..That would be defensive... All I expected was perhaps " you Ok II?" Or something like " there seems to be some confusion but M wasnt invited by me, if you feel not OK I'll make sure we wrap up soon" from R&B... ONLY coz he knows II fretted about this and feels depressed about this whole M business.

Agree 👍🏼
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
just wanna share an incident here.. my husband had an ex.. no she wasn't his girlfriend but a girl whom he was supposed to marry before me but dint.. they weren't engaged or anything but had spoken couple of times and had became friends.. and I came to know that they still talk to each other during the first month of marriage.. and i behaved exactly like II.. had my insecurities, angry but never ever expressed it.. my husband was like R & B.. he felt it was okay to talk to her and discussed abt her with me sometimes (which R & B dint do).. because probably because men feel there's nothing wrong in interacting with their ex.. they have invested their lives into their wives and it doesn't matter o them if their ex comes across.. they are indifferent towards them and expect the same from us.. So i personally felt that R & Bs and IIs reaction was normal towards his ex.. someday II will definitely express her dissent towards his ex once they are totally comfortable with each other the way I did..and R & B will understand the way my husband did.. lets wait for the day..
PS: Its been 8 years and i laugh when i think about it.. I still bring her name sometimes when we fight.. i tell him that the woman was lucky she dint have to tolerate you..i am the one who is trapped..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Again... Am not sure if I ever mentioned about R&B being unfaithful... I talked about R&B's uncaring and casual attitude and II's mild reaction. I didnt expect "I love you" or "I am not even talking to her"..That would be defensive... All I expected was perhaps " you Ok II?" Or something like " there seems to be some confusion but M wasnt invited by me, if you feel not OK I'll make sure we wrap up soon" from R&B... ONLY coz he knows II fretted about this and feels depressed about this whole M business.

Please dont give up so soon is all I will say, reactions occur, redemption happens... OVER TIME Hershey... he is a good man, it would be disappointing if people lose hope because he doesnt measure up to a yardstick you have in mind😭

He is quiet... not cruel or insensitive
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Agree 👍🏼

Sure and he expected her to understand when he tat day itself told that "she is only in ur mind"...Basic misunderstanding re...That will get cleared as they further progress in their relation where R&B will understand what she feels about all this and will act accordingly...and II will understand that he has truly moved on and will not care about it...steps are needed from both the sides...
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deernav

just wanna share an incident here.. my husband had an ex.. no she wasn't his girlfriend but a girl whom he was supposed to marry before me but dint.. they weren't engaged or anything but had spoken couple of times and had became friends.. and I came to know that they still talk to each other during the first month of marriage.. and i behaved exactly like II.. had my insecurities, angry but never ever expressed it.. my husband was like R & B.. he felt it was okay to talk to her and discussed abt her with me sometimes (which R & B dint do).. because probably because men feel there's nothing wrong in interacting with their ex.. they have invested their lives into their wives and it doesn't matter o them if their ex comes across.. they are indifferent towards them and expect the same from us.. So i personally felt that R & Bs and IIs reaction was normal towards his ex.. someday II will definitely express her dissent towards his ex once they are totally comfortable with each other the way I did..and R & B will understand the way my husband did.. lets wait for the day..

PS: Its been 8 years and i laugh when i think about it.. I still bring her name sometimes when we fight.. i tell him that the woman was lucky she dint have to tolerate you..i am the one who is trapped..

ROFL 🤣
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deernav

Your husband stopped the day you expressed your displeasure... II expressed her insecurity..R&B rubbished it then saying "she is in your head"... N then 7 days later she appears n R&B knowing II's insecurities doesnt even ask her once how she's coping seeing M?!? Maybe am just stuck up on this now... I think I'll shutup😆
Ashu25 thumbnail
Deep, "Its been 8 years and i laugh when i think about it.. I still bring her name sometimes when we fight.. i tell him that the woman was lucky she dint have to tolerate you..i am the one who is trapped.." - 
🤣
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Harsh, Swa... lets burn this thread ab 
I want naya update in naya thread...AAJ HI 🤣
Edited by Ashu25 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Nish eager to read the reaction of R&B...
Pls next update 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Harsh, Swa... lets burn this thread ab 

I want naya update in naya thread...AAJ HI 🤣

No I want one update soon...Can't wait 11 pages...😭