Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
THANK YOU ALL FOR READING
I was quite bummed this morning. Your support makes it worth my while to spend every waking hour (outside of my job, family, cooking, kids & their activities)writing this tale

P.S. If u all noticed, I didnt say cleaning... it was because I dont do it any more. A love story written in a pig sty turns out so much better
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My heart goes out to II.POOR THING!
I was lost in Paris too, at night. πŸ˜­
A lady from Bangladesh helped me find my way back.😊
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

I went in July it didnt rain the whole week we were there, I checked Accuweather for March and it said 24 mm of rain and day temps around 12 C and nights between 4-6 C

Whats a love story without rain, ille?πŸ˜ƒ

I was grinning ear to ear, when I read rain. Brilliant detailing.Thank you
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Cliffhanger yet again!! We have been in misery since morning, this update did not help 
I am more miserable thinking about II. I am sure RnB will hug her then get super mad at her. I am seriously worried for her. 
PS: I am getting an anxiety attack here. πŸ˜• I am not able to focus and I am making dosa. My dosa is looking like a map of Paris now πŸ₯±

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I could not have imagined how scary it is to be lost in a land, new land...a language unknown...II's turmoil captured to a T here
So waiting for the moment when R&B finds her...

Right now its a nightmare but later it will become of those interesting tales that  live forever in a  family -  II R&B their kids and so on... that's my way of tackling current stress😊
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It was a wonder how I managed some sleep.
When will they manage to find each other..??

The anguish and the anxiety is almost breathable Nisha...

Retrebution and redressal can wait cant see them in despair...
Edited by blue5sky - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
OMG NISHA we are all now anxious and anguished kya hoga i think i have to check my bp...poor guy has called the cops ...
now she is out of money too how will she shop for her key chains and t shirts 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
poor humare couple ...they are never ever going to forget their honeymoon for sure...

pavam kya bigada tha in dono ne kisi ka 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

nisha nisha when is the next update...today i plan to stay up till even 12 am EST and get up at 6:00 .. i cant now sleep if these two dont get together soon..

my task for the next hour before the kids arrive from swimming is to find the subway map and figure out where II is ...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

I dont think I'll be able to comment until I read an update after both have met n spent a sane day in their life. I dont have any funny, witty, emotional or even logical comments to make at this moment... I am going to wait until that sane day in this story before I comment after this.

DITTO DITTO DITTO
DesiUs_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Amazing updates. You are outdoing yourself Nisha.
II missing in Paris updates are so good, I could literally feel how scared she must be.
Appa's email is so sweet. Now that the dude is his precious daughter's husband he should be safe and healthy 😊. Raman is totally scared and missing her. II is truly one of  a kind. She is shaking up seemingly unshakable guy in every which way.πŸ˜† Good going II.
Eagerly waiting for next update.
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

My heart goes out to II.POOR THING!

I was lost in Paris too, at night. πŸ˜­
A lady from Bangladesh helped me find my way back.😊

oh wow lets pray for the lady from bangladesh,srilanka or from any of the 190 countries in this world..