SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 54

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by blue5sky

Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

I'm behind but catching up.

He's balcony resembles Aishwarya's Cannes hotel balconies and he makes pasta? Hmm.. I like him a little more now.

P.S. The distance between him and II can't be 5 or 6 feet when they are holding hands. According to height- wingspan ratio, his hands should be 28-29 inches and II's even less. So not possible to cover 60 inches between them while 10 of those inches are gone trying to hold hands!

Embarrassed Clap

Sorry for the geek rant! Embarrassed
Edited by Wings-of-Fire - 6 years ago

He's balcony resembles Aishwarya's Cannes hotel balconies and he makes pasta? Hmm.. I like him a little more now.

P.S. The distance between him and II can't be 5 or 6 feet when they are holding hands. According to height- wingspan ratio, his hands should be 28-29 inches and II's even less. So not possible to cover 60 inches between them while 10 of those inches are gone trying to hold hands!

Rosh,

I understand I have a M.S./Ph D Statistics, topper gold medalist? reading my first foray into writing a FLAWED romance fiction. Thank you for dissecting the tale scientifically and statistically and biologically.
I would prefer if you didnt do thatBig smile  ITS A STORY, in case you forgotBig smile

Cheers& Happy ReadingHug

P.S. If you MUST dissect something, I will point you towards the show its based off ofROFL
enough fodder there I hearBig smile
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago

Fear & Misery

Nisha how can u stop here ...CryCryCryCryCry i am going to die of curiosity and my work is going to go for a toss...Cry

OMG pavam R&B what can he do , poor II what will she dooo ..such a cute note and aloo tikki

ok atleast tell me when the next update is...

Rosh

Apologize for gutting your "science" according to Google an AVERAGE HUMAN ARM is 25 inches long, STRETCHED OUT their distance in between IS LIKELY 50 INCHES

Thats what I meant to say

Since I post an average of 4 or 5 chapters a day many times WHAT I THINK is not what I put down on paper.

I am guessing MOST of my readers are OK with that.

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Rosh,

I understand I have a M.S./Ph D Statistics, topper gold medalist? reading my first foray into writing a FLAWED romance fiction. Thank you for dissecting the tale scientifically and statistically and biologically.
I would prefer if you didnt do thatBig smile  ITS A STORY, in case you forgotBig smile

Cheers& Happy ReadingHug

P.S. If you MUST dissect something, I will point you towards the show its based off ofROFL

I apologize if it seemed critical to you. I don't dissect things to critique, it's just when I read a story I try to visualize it and the math geek jumps up in irregularities, and before I know it, I've written about it! I will not dissect your story again.

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Rosh,

Cheers& Happy ReadingHug

I apologize if it seemed critical to you. I don't dissect things to critique, it's just when I read a story I try to visualize it and the math geek jumps up in irregularities, and before I know it, I've written about it! I will not dissect your story again.

In this case the "math" is wrong, coz the distance between two people holding hands could be as MUCH as 4 to 5 feetBig smile

No offence taken Rosh

I notice you say mostly critical things only. Since this is CLEARLY my pastime I hope people will say NICE things tooBig smile I apologize for not matching up to your tough literary standards never took a class never wrote anything before... dont care to put my life on hold and take any professional training either I am sorry... I write SOLELY to amuse myself ONLY... not for any other lofty reason
Sorry if I gave you any other impression yaar
Edited by Nisha0604 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

Fear & Misery

Nisha how can u stop here ...Cry i am going to die of curiosity and my work is going to go for a toss...Cry

OMG pavam R&B what can he do , poor II what will she dooo ..such a cute note and aloo tikki

ok atleast tell me when the next update is...

nish update yeppo.. any plumbing or dentist appointments?
Nish
How is she going to get back home re ? Why do u torture us like this ? Now have to wait till the eve ? Can u work from home today alone ? Cry