Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidyaa

Of course purunjudu... but as you said naan olarren... socha kuch but likha kuchh ajeeb tareeke se.. Reasons : 1) Thoda kaam jo karne ka bilkul mann nahi😭
2) Update ki tensionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Areeyyy... Tension nahi leneka.. Author Sahiba sab theek kardengi. 
Aaj sab ke paas kaam hai lekin karne ka mann bilkul nahi hai.. Lol
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Areeyyy... Tension nahi leneka.. Author Sahiba sab theek kardengi. 
Aaj sab ke paas kaam hai lekin karne ka mann bilkul nahi hai.. Lol

Mera toh kabhi kaam karne ka mann nahi rehta... can stay up for updates subah tak, but kaam na ke  barabar karti hoon... avval number ki kaamchor hoonπŸ˜³πŸ˜›
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vidyaa

Mera toh kabhi kaam karne ka mann nahi rehta... can stay up for updates subah tak, but kaam na ke  barabar karti hoon... avval number ki kaamchor hoonπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Rofl
Kuch seekh II se πŸ˜›.. See itni hardworking hai. Lekin kitni stupid hai 
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Rofl
Kuch seekh II se πŸ˜›.. See itni hardworking hai. Lekin kitni stupid hai 

II is hardworking and I hardly work, but haan stupidity mein vo maar kha jayegi.. 
I would rather want to be LasyaπŸ˜›  R&B ki godi meinπŸ˜›πŸ˜›, 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Nisha i could write an entire 150 page thread to write how real I find Sosy... seriously no work of fiction has been this real to me cause this i feel deals with my life and so many connections i can make its remarkable.
We as readers are sooo lucky to get to read you

each and every update is awesome i have no words .
I cant thank you enough for giving me this alternate world
πŸ‘*infinity*Googolplexian ( ok i goggled thats the largest number ever http://www.googolplexian.com/)

Nisha, you are one detailed oriented writer, your writing  puts a visual in front of me. I feel as if I am present right there in that room. Be it  Malcha Marg or D11. You have an amazing talent to showcase things in details. Your work reflects your detail research. It's a privilege to read such authenticity. Thanks to you I have done some great online shopping to getting ideas for food.

Thank you for taking us on this amazing journey, its feels like my odyssey as well. 

nividances thumbnail
You've left me in awe with these last few updates Nisha...sorry I didn't give an individual review for each one but what to do when real life intrudes.
Whatever expectations I have before I read the chapter are generally surpassed by the time I get to the end...you are raising the bar higher for yourself with each and every update, which is a truly commendable feat considering that you've written 200+ parts already. That quality of your writing is only improving and I think that's really the biggest/only compliment I can give you because any other words would fall short to describe your brilliancy.

The characters that you have woven and the way you are exploring deeper into them...truly commendable. Here, on their honeymoon, you've made sure to put in playful childishness along with passionate romance interspersed with sincere care from both of their ends. I think just a few days of marriage have done wonders for the couple and allowed the relationship to move a few steps further in terms of the understanding that these two individuals have for each other. They have a really long, winding, rocky path ahead for them but I don't think either of them will forget these initial days of the marriage. From a food fight that led into the bedroom to a shaving foam tussle that led to more bedroom moments. And then of course how can we forget him cooking pasta and chocolate cake for her, or her making aloo tikki for him. πŸ˜Š What more can you want from your honeymoon except for it to be memorable? And memorable this trip definitely will be...plenty of romance, sightseeing, and a touch of unexpected adventure and thrill. πŸ˜‰

It was great to see the sliver of raw emotion from R&B upon finding her luggage and clothes still in the wardrobe. That says a lot about him...he's never been more invested in anyone else because I think you can only have the fear of losing someone if you really truly can't imagine your life without them. He's not the most expressive when it comes to showing how serious he is about his wife, but his subtle actions speak a whole lot more than II's 2 page long post-it notes (but that's just who she is so I understand). πŸ˜› 

As for II, I truly feel for her right now. I know how overwhelming and downright scary it can be to get lost in a foreign land where you don't know the language. It happened to me once during a school trip where I got separated from the rest of my group and I seriously can't explain the flood of emotions I felt when I finally saw someone I recognized. I'm so looking forward to where you take it from here...the relief they both will feel upon finding each other again and then the following "punishments" that R&B will dole out to wifey as she attempts to explain herself. I know it will be a treat to read. πŸ˜Š
Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
charlie1950 thumbnail
U make us go thr each emotion
that ur protogonists feels. Waiting eagerly
for update , wanna se ramans naked emotions on which he normally have tight
lid on
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All i have thought all day is R&B ko II kab aur kaise milegi!! N milegi toh kitna royegi, at that first rush of thankfulness on finding everything they both hold as precious n sane.
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha, when is the next update? Please dont make R&B go brutal n mad at her. She was truly floating in her bubble after marriage, logic n good sense were far from her. The girl is living her dream of getting the only thing she truly craved in recent past, so not her fault she didnt think like a responsible person. R&B gave her every reason to forget all maturity. He treats her like a baby wrapped in softest woozzy wool.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Nisha, when is the next update? Please dont make R&B go brutal n mad at her. She was truly floating in her bubble after marriage, logic n good sense were far from her. The girl is living her dream of getting the only thing she truly craved in recent past, so not her fault she didnt think like a responsible person. R&B gave her every reason to forget all maturity. He treats her like a baby wrapped in softest woozzy wool.

awww... Sooo sweet πŸ˜Š