Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nividances

Updated page 67 πŸ˜Š

Nivi, Really i've personally have never been lost (only lost my  kids in shopping mallπŸ˜†) so for me to read about such experiences is a whole new thing. 
Your Dora bit, makes me think...i shouldn't have shut my ears and senses to that loud screeching animation when my daughter was in that Dora phase... u never know what comes in handy when...

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hmnn wont let me post the map :-( but its very confusing..still wondering how i didnt get lost there ..
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
please unite them in the next update re ... pls
swathi1990 thumbnail
Now..He is going to be really upset re ...I want him to first pacify her and then punish...
awww...she didnt see the phone he left...He is an idiot..Who leaves their wife on their honeymoon and goes for work ??? Why didnt he tell her about the phone???..I can't believe he can be such an introvert...

swathi1990 thumbnail
Pls re...this is sooo depressing...Let them meet in the next chapter..pls
swathi1990 thumbnail
This is actually the first chapter I am not going to read the 2nd time ... I will cry if I did...😭
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Nivi lovely comment on page 67 ... hola i am dora ..:-) even if i dont want to know that spanish i know thanks to my daughter who wanted to be called dora..
wow scary experience you had..
my boston experience seems nothing compared to what II is going through i am so going to make sure my kids are better prepared.
I also hope II see's how much R&B loves her this is how the confidence builds up ...
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Nivi, Really i've personally have never been lost (only lost my  kids in shopping mallπŸ˜†) so for me to read about such experiences is a whole new thing. 
Your Dora bit, makes me think...i shouldn't have shut my ears and senses to that loud screeching animation when my daughter was in that Dora phase... u never know what comes in handy when...

Actually it's after that terrifying experience that I became a lot more observant of every single thing around me. I now make it a point to know which street I am on, make sure I have a vague idea of where I should be headed, etc. I still manage to lose my way more times than I would like but I have an easier time getting myself "unlost" now. πŸ˜›

But yes, you seriously never know when the info from even a children's show will come in handy. To those who have toddlers that are obsessed with Dora...it's my advice that you pay attention to that screechy voice if you ever plan on going to a Spanish-speaking country and happen to get lost there. πŸ˜†
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Now..He is going to be really upset re ...I want him to first pacify her and then punish...

awww...she didnt see the phone he left...He is an idiot..Who leaves their wife on their honeymoon and goes for work ??? Why didnt he tell her about the phone???..I can't believe he can be such an introvert...

He is going to be upset..but I'm hoping he is upset that she is lost...not upset with her...
Yes..am with you totally...would want him to pacify her ... and have a rocking re-union of sorts...

.i actually told myself.. i wouldn't think about it..and wait till the next part...but hard to do so...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Cliffhanger yet again!! We have been in misery since morning, this update did not help 

I am more miserable thinking about II. I am sure RnB will hug her then get super mad at her. I am seriously worried for her. 
PS: I am getting an anxiety attack here. πŸ˜• I am not able to focus and I am making dosa. My dosa is looking like a map of Paris now πŸ₯±

shevane ditto ditto ditto in my roti  i am trying to find the map of paris ... same haal why is Nisha doing this to us married women with 2 kids we have a weak hearts she should know