SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 43

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Ek aur crazy idea dimaag mein aaya..actually hav been wanting Nisha to do this for a while now..
Rb calling his french partners home for dinner and they asking her to sing. II singing a hugely erotic romantic hindi number which only he understands...totally setting him on fire...ha ha ha. 
Originally posted by taramira

Ek aur crazy idea dimaag mein aaya..actually hav been wanting Nisha to do this for a while now..
Rb calling his french partners home for dinner and they asking her to sing. II singing a hugely erotic romantic hindi number which only he understands...totally setting him on fire...ha ha ha. 
Superrr... Song could be Ang lagaa de re... Or roz roz aankhon taley

OK THIS one's a WINNER!!

I was thinking of doing a dinner chapter but this will just KILL IT!!LOL
OK DONE!!ROFL

Ayyo!! I had to write another chapter before that AB kaise likhoongi
Tara jao apne politician ka interview transcribe karo, yahi saza hai tumhaari
Edited by Nisha0604 - 7 years ago
Harshita,  Taaramira.. Stop cracking me up early in the oring. My mom will come now wit a broom ROFL
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OK THIS one's a WINNER!!

I was thinking of doing a dinner chapter but this will just KILL IT!!LOL
OK DONE!!ROFL

Ayyo!! I had to write another chapter before that AB kaise likhoongi
Tara jao apne politician ka interview transcribe karo, yahi saza hai tumhaari

Boring political life se Bhaag kar yahan chain Milta  hai..federal elections in Canada this year...going crazy.
Nish.. App jaldi likho yaar. Warna these two ll keep giving you crazy ideaIIand we will all keep imagining the two doing stuff ROFL
And and and... Can we see them converse in Hindi again????? 
Pleaseee

What can I say. All has already been said. 
II reaction to a lit up Eiffel was exactly mine when I visited last year. couldn't stop staring. It des give you a breathless, out of the world feeling...
Love it the way you have RB indulge II just as he would a little child. 
And II away from all the tensions is truly enjoying herself...love it.

It's great Nisha that you can actually show her playful self here, because I guess once she goes back or when real Life  descends, it might not be the same.

I guess if she would have marred Sree, we would never have been able to see this side of hers. It's only with RbB that she can truly be herself. Just gives a wonderful warm fuzzy feeling...

Do we have II getting lost or some silly reckless behaviour on II's part coming our way...

Had this crazy thoughT while driving back from work today...would be real fun to see RB at his most vulnerable state...at least once.. 

I am kind of imagining II as the cool collected once and RB vulnerable in some scenario. 

Yaar Nisha..II ka akele ghum hona banta hai yaar paris mei...ek baar toh R&B ko vulnerable dekhne ka mauka miley, ek dum jal bin machhli kindzz tadapna chahiye R&BROFLDay Dreaming... N baad mei jab II will get grounded by R&B it'll be super fun...she can first try to apologise n baad mei throw a mother of all tantrums for being punishedLOL
Totally loving the dinner ideaLOL and I can see Ii getting lost and R &B getting crazy like harshita has been asking Embarrassed
And @shevane any desi living around Boston for 20 years would have had swathi so I don't have to worry aBout  my identity stolen on IF LOL She was a very popular gynec in Boston glad mindy is doing so well !!
Challo good nite folks see you later
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 7 years ago