Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Wings-of-Fire

I'm behind but catching up.

He's balcony resembles Aishwarya's Cannes hotel balconies and he makes pasta? Hmm.. I like him a little more now.

P.S. The distance between him and II can't be 5 or 6 feet when they are holding hands. According to height- wingspan ratio, his hands should be 28-29 inches and II's even less. So not possible to cover 60 inches between them while 10 of those inches are gone trying to hold hands!

Rosh,

I understand I have a M.S./Ph D Statistics, topper gold medalist? reading my first foray into writing a FLAWED romance fiction. Thank you for dissecting the tale scientifically and statistically and biologically.
I would prefer if you didnt do thatπŸ˜ƒ  ITS A STORY, in case you forgotπŸ˜ƒ

Cheers& Happy ReadingπŸ€—

P.S. If you MUST dissect something, I will point you towards the show its based off of🀣
enough fodder there I hearπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Fear & Misery

Nisha how can u stop here ...😭😭😭😭😭 i am going to die of curiosity and my work is going to go for a toss...😭

OMG pavam R&B what can he do , poor II what will she dooo ..such a cute note and aloo tikki

ok atleast tell me when the next update is...

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Rosh

Apologize for gutting your "science" according to Google an AVERAGE HUMAN ARM is 25 inches long, STRETCHED OUT their distance in between IS LIKELY 50 INCHES

Thats what I meant to say

Since I post an average of 4 or 5 chapters a day many times WHAT I THINK is not what I put down on paper.

I am guessing MOST of my readers are OK with that.

Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Rosh,

I understand I have a M.S./Ph D Statistics, topper gold medalist? reading my first foray into writing a FLAWED romance fiction. Thank you for dissecting the tale scientifically and statistically and biologically.
I would prefer if you didnt do thatπŸ˜ƒ  ITS A STORY, in case you forgotπŸ˜ƒ

Cheers& Happy ReadingπŸ€—

P.S. If you MUST dissect something, I will point you towards the show its based off of🀣
enough fodder there I hearπŸ˜ƒ

I apologize if it seemed critical to you. I don't dissect things to critique, it's just when I read a story I try to visualize it and the math geek jumps up in irregularities, and before I know it, I've written about it! I will not dissect your story again.
Nisha0604 thumbnail

I apologize if it seemed critical to you. I don't dissect things to critique, it's just when I read a story I try to visualize it and the math geek jumps up in irregularities, and before I know it, I've written about it! I will not dissect your story again.

In this case the "math" is wrong, coz the distance between two people holding hands could be as MUCH as 4 to 5 feetπŸ˜ƒ

No offence taken Rosh

I notice you say mostly critical things only. Since this is CLEARLY my pastime I hope people will say NICE things tooπŸ˜ƒ I apologize for not matching up to your tough literary standards never took a class never wrote anything before... dont care to put my life on hold and take any professional training either I am sorry... I write SOLELY to amuse myself ONLY... not for any other lofty reason
Sorry if I gave you any other impression yaar
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Fear & Misery

Nisha how can u stop here ...😭 i am going to die of curiosity and my work is going to go for a toss...😭

OMG pavam R&B what can he do , poor II what will she dooo ..such a cute note and aloo tikki

ok atleast tell me when the next update is...

nish update yeppo.. any plumbing or dentist appointments?
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nish
How is she going to get back home re ? Why do u torture us like this ? Now have to wait till the eve ? Can u work from home today alone ? πŸ˜­
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Her clothes were intact... and so was her suitcases... PHEW!!!!
πŸ€—she hadnt left him😭
Ok now we know even R & B scared too that II will leave him..these two will kill each other with their insecurities..

I so want to hug him right now..he s so worried for her..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This so heart tugging. The guy is really scrambled up from the inside. II!!! What have you done di πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
she did'nt know what his Paris number was, she tried to recall his India number, and could'nt recall it fully!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - I knew it πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
Why on earth is she remembering Selvi, Amma, shravu, Athim and Akka...Gosh this girl is crazy!! Finally she remembers the Rakshasan and does understand  how he would react to her stupidity 
I feel so bad for her at the same time I so want to smack her on her head. How can she be so stupid!! Why switch off her India phone, why ignore Paris phone ? Why DOES'NT she remember her husband's number πŸ˜‘😑😑
She doesn't know anything, the language, the roads, the stations, the routes...How II πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ How will you reach home now πŸ˜­
 she had said "MYOB - what is MYOB??
Ayyo...Paavam...he is so worried. M sure he will handle her softly as he is mature and thinks its her first time..But I somehow feel he might get agitated at the fact that she didn't carry the phone he left for her ?!
One whole paragraph this idiot can write about her goddamn recipe and not ONE SINGLE LINE about her adventure trip ? πŸ˜‘😑😑
Bloody, he thought she LEFT him πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
I so feel bad for him πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Please God ...do some magic!!! Just let her get home without the Parisian police πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sorry for the geek rant! 😳

Nahi nahi... Impressed with your analysis. One admires what one can't do ... Me and that kind of stuff don't get along.. Was admiring yours!