SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 44

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Ashu25

@Swati : Righty said about the whole vacation thing. We do wat to get back to our own cages aftrr a point in time. I am sure she will be furious and agitated if she gets to know the dude's permament plans. But didnt she saywiwilis ready,  or is getting ready willing to stay back in Paris in the last update? She will regret saying that. Dude logic nikalega. Woh aur bhadkegi. ROFL

She only said that she was ready to roam around paris..She will not stay back re
Dinner idea is great..But yaaru cook panna pora ? R&B french cooking ah or II indian masala va ?
Originally posted by swathi1990

Dinner idea is great..But yaaru cook panna pora ? R&B french cooking ah or II indian masala va ?

LOL  This reminded me of our desi pastas and noodles. Italian with a dash of Indian tadka LOL I dread eating pasta anywhere else than in authentic Italian restaurants now!

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by blue5sky

Loved it as always Nisha!
Not for nothing it's called Honeymoom I guess. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

Who better to live through that than these 2.  Dude dealt with PMS and the rest...talk of timing IKRWink

You have crfated this to perfection...
For all of us to connect to - 
I'm quite sure there is an army of us moving around with a smile Smile

The ones who are searching for RnB dreaming about him and ones like me reliving the past.Embarrassed

You have indeed crafted them to perfection!!! May be you should take that sculpture course and give the ' Chicago Bean" guy a run for his money!Wink

E. Tower was magical and "Cream on" feels like a we were really looking at the 2 of them frolicking.

I'm sure the magic they make here will stay forever - through their highs and lows. Life has changed unalterably for both of them!

Thank you for taking on this absolutely AWESOME JOURNEY!!ClapClap

Awww!!

THANKS ASMA
You are too kind... I had to actually look up Chicago Bean thats how much gawar I am about big cities... in the gaon I live in cows on a farm is artBig smile

Its just a story of two people I try to keep it as real as possible while not letting go of their core personalities and quirks. pushing it forward that way makes it hard but worth the effort since you girls are all over me questioning my every move if I err too much from my line of sight

Its a GREAT way for me to unwind every evening. I SHOULD be in a exponentially demanding jobCry (family issues, lack of will power and much more) I am not, and the void  created by my professional pursuit is currently being filled by this taleEmbarrassed

I write for a immensely discerning readership so its more challenging than any post Biz School career could ever be
Clap Clap

Of course it is art! @ blue

Talking of family and career Nisha..I'm on the same boat. But I could never wring myself off the chubby arms that would go around my neck and the non-stop kissing  on my cheeks that would begin, when my little one would see me pack his day bag Cry

I was a wimp...but leaving this little one someplace and heading to work with women who would give their life for what I had made the irony of it all so impossible. SO slow boat it was...

All I can say is you rock!!!Star Look at the smiles you spread around the world!!

Edited by blue5sky - 7 years ago

II's tadka in RB's  cooking epdi Wink ?
Paakalam what is yet to roll out Big smile

A party maybe..One french also said that R&B throws amazing party rite ?

A party maybe..One french also said that R&B throws amazing party rite ?
oh yes!! Why not Big smileBig smileBig smile
Aa raha hai kya, ek naya ujaala?