Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks Asma, Shevane and Anu
On the treadmill I am despo for reading an analysis and I found all of yours' today, Yayyy

Yep honeymoon should be breezy and romantic and laid back and goofy and silly. Real life can start when she boards the plane for Delhi

Oh! Yes these two will have fights in Paris too... these two are compulsive and irreparable

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

house of cards is a must watch kevin spacy is awesome my husband loves it ..
regarding Mindy kaling project i love it, Mindy's mom Swathi chockalingam (she died of pancreatic cancer) was my obgyn and delivered both my kids and was the most amazing woman i ever knew .. i loved her and her dying actually changed me ..
so i am a big mindy shipper she can do anything and my family will root for her , Mindy as a person is a role model she is all about being smart from the inside and i love her show..
she made it to that TV  world on her own from a normal background  so if you like rom com comedy you may like it its a bit OT and i could be biased but its doing very well so guess there are several who like her show.

Anu

WOWW!! Hmmm... what can I say😭
I have watched Mindy on CNN, did she ever do a show on it? or was it her interview I am not sure. I am a news junkie so if anyone has appeared on a news network my recall power works great😆
I have caught her show in flight on long hauls, never actually watched at home on TV. She seems extremely intelligent so I agree fully
What a great way to be connected to her😭
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

On the treadmill I am despo for reading an analysis and I found all of yours' today, Yayyy

Yep honeymoon should be breezy and romantic and laid back and goofy and silly. Real life can start when she boards the plane for Delhi

Oh! Yes these two will have fights in Paris too... these two are compulsive and irreparable

aaw i love the honeymoon phase being breezy there is a reason its called the honey moon .. totally real life should start later..
let the fight in paris and make up ..

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Anu

WOWW!! Hmmm... what can I say😭
I have watched Mindy on CNN, did she ever do a show on it? or was it her interview I am not sure. I am a news junkie so if anyone has appeared on a news network my recall power works great😆
I have caught her show in flight on long hauls, never actually watched at home on TV. She seems extremely intelligent so I agree fully
What a great way to be connected to her😭

i know i hate cancer i am brain washing my son to do something about it when he grows up..
she has her own show called The Mindy project on Fox and she was an co executive producer writer for NBC's Office..
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like the parallels you are showing. Him taking care of her like she is Lasya and she considering him as Shravu, calling him kanna and playing pranks with him. Sweet R&B.

It would be interesting to see how this experience of hers in Paris affects her decision when they fight over moving to Paris or staying in Delhi. Will this experience have any say or create some confusion in her? If at all?

From what I can see, this is the R&B she would be most comfortable with. Not the rich version of him in Delhi, no?
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waking up to an amusing update... 
How are these two so adorable???? 
I will never stop gushing about this couple. 
Who throws away pizza. RB is mad. Sitting down shamelessly on being offered a seat is totally ME 
My mom would nudge me at hospitals et al, I would never give up on a vacant seat esp when I have cramps. 
The whole shave foam fight was soo cuteee.. He uses abbrevs?!?!  Aur kya kya dikhaengi Author Sahiba humein iss bande ke baare mein. 
Cant use emoticons. IF on my ph is dead. Pun intended 
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A  breezy perfect honeymoon update😊

II is being super naughty... and the dude is playing along!!!  She is one hungry girl - seeking compliments from him, and he is so damned conservative with praises ...😆

Yes he is far more relatable here... and he has been laughing as well!😊

Your depiction of sleepy II on the train is sooo real Nisha...   I could see my self there... have had so many similar evenings in the metros  during our holidays!

Nisha0604 thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

I like the parallels you are showing. Him taking care of her like she is Lasya and she considering him as Shravu, calling him kanna and playing pranks with him. Sweet R&B.

It would be interesting to see how this experience of hers in Paris affects her decision when they fight over moving to Paris or staying in Delhi. Will this experience have any say or create some confusion in her? If at all?

From what I can see, this is the R&B she would be most comfortable with. Not the rich version of him in Delhi, no?

Excellent questions
Yess... this version is more "lovable"

He is AROUND MORE (atleast now, until Sunday, when he returns to work on Monday wonder how it will be), he is hands on... hes like someone she WOULD HAVE MARRIED  anyway.
Hes playful and engaging

The one in Delhi is around more but indifferent, emotionally distant and brooding

Its like he is more comfortable here than at his Dad's house

Great observation BTW
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

i know i hate cancer i am brain washing my son to do something about it when he grows up..
she has her own show called The Mindy project on Fox and she was an co executive producer writer for NBC's Office..

That's unbelievable that Mindy's mom was your OBGYN. I am looking for a light hearted show so will check it out. My husband also likes house of cards , one of the few shows we watch together.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

😃

I typed out in the midst of heading out to do getting ready to be butchered ( kind OF) by the guys who edit my work here!!
I'm so glad I did.
RUSHED reading but LUUUVED IT!