Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
@ashu It would be fun to see R&B blushing with what II did to him... Perhaps she could color his hair green while he is sleeping n he doesnt realize n walk out n his french friends laugh like crazy... He will probably laugh too later instead of getting angry at her... It might be a prank that II intended for just the two of them but others become audience too... Am actually in 2 minds about the prank being played in delhi on a saturday afternoon around 4 when mihir,tan,bala,sam,vandu,ranjan n amma are at malcha marg...they will die laughing n nandu n shravu would kill R&B n II with questions😆
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ek aur crazy idea dimaag mein aaya..actually hav been wanting Nisha to do this for a while now..
Rb calling his french partners home for dinner and they asking her to sing. II singing a hugely erotic romantic hindi number which only he understands...totally setting him on fire...ha ha ha. 
harshita27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taramira

Ek aur crazy idea dimaag mein aaya..actually hav been wanting Nisha to do this for a while now..

Rb calling his french partners home for dinner and they asking her to sing. II singing a hugely erotic romantic hindi number which only he understands...totally setting him on fire...ha ha ha. 

Superrr... Song could be Ang lagaa de re... Or roz roz aankhon taley
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OK THIS one's a WINNER!!

I was thinking of doing a dinner chapter but this will just KILL IT!!😆
OK DONE!!🤣

Ayyo!! I had to write another chapter before that AB kaise likhoongi
Tara jao apne politician ka interview transcribe karo, yahi saza hai tumhaari
Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harshita,  Taaramira.. Stop cracking me up early in the oring. My mom will come now wit a broom ðŸ¤£
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

OK THIS one's a WINNER!!

I was thinking of doing a dinner chapter but this will just KILL IT!!😆
OK DONE!!🤣

Ayyo!! I had to write another chapter before that AB kaise likhoongi
Tara jao apne politician ka interview transcribe karo, yahi saza hai tumhaari

Boring political life se Bhaag kar yahan chain Milta  hai..federal elections in Canada this year...going crazy.
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nish.. App jaldi likho yaar. Warna these two ll keep giving you crazy ideaIIand we will all keep imagining the two doing stuff ðŸ¤£
And and and... Can we see them converse in Hindi again????? 
Pleaseee
harshita27 thumbnail

What can I say. All has already been said. 

II reaction to a lit up Eiffel was exactly mine when I visited last year. couldn't stop staring. It des give you a breathless, out of the world feeling...
Love it the way you have RB indulge II just as he would a little child. 
And II away from all the tensions is truly enjoying herself...love it.

It's great Nisha that you can actually show her playful self here, because I guess once she goes back or when real Life  descends, it might not be the same.

I guess if she would have marred Sree, we would never have been able to see this side of hers. It's only with RbB that she can truly be herself. Just gives a wonderful warm fuzzy feeling...

Do we have II getting lost or some silly reckless behaviour on II's part coming our way...

Had this crazy thoughT while driving back from work today...would be real fun to see RB at his most vulnerable state...at least once.. 

I am kind of imagining II as the cool collected once and RB vulnerable in some scenario. 

Yaar Nisha..II ka akele ghum hona banta hai yaar paris mei...ek baar toh R&B ko vulnerable dekhne ka mauka miley, ek dum jal bin machhli kindzz tadapna chahiye R&B🤣... N baad mei jab II will get grounded by R&B it'll be super fun...she can first try to apologise n baad mei throw a mother of all tantrums for being punished😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Totally loving the dinner idea😆 and I can see Ii getting lost and R &B getting crazy like harshita has been asking ðŸ˜³
And @shevane any desi living around Boston for 20 years would have had swathi so I don't have to worry aBout  my identity stolen on IF 😆 She was a very popular gynec in Boston glad mindy is doing so well !!
Challo good nite folks see you later
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

@Swati : Righty said about the whole vacation thing. We do wat to get back to our own cages aftrr a point in time. I am sure she will be furious and agitated if she gets to know the dude's permament plans. But didnt she saywiwilis ready,  or is getting ready willing to stay back in Paris in the last update? She will regret saying that. Dude logic nikalega. Woh aur bhadkegi. ðŸ¤£

She only said that she was ready to roam around paris..She will not stay back re