SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 31

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Nisha is online!! Are we getting an update now?๐Ÿ˜‰
I typed this n then deleted thinking Nisha will say yaha sab selfish n lalchi log hain! ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by harshita27

I typed this n then deleted thinking Nisha will say yaha sab selfish n lalchi log hain! ๐Ÿ˜†

She says it or not.. We are selfish and lalchi when it comes to SOSY updates ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by swathi1990

She says it or not.. We are selfish and lalchi when it comes to SOSY updates ๐Ÿ˜†

We are like addicties always looking for a fix ๐Ÿ˜†
Anu: how is the Mindy Show? I haven't started House of cards yet... I do want to see sneaky Frank as the president
Ujala Supreme & Cream

They returned past midnight, when II had not a scrap of energy left in her body, she dozed off on the Metro  at 11:45
leaning on the pole, a kind old lady made room for her by standing up, she shamelessly sat down as a pregnant woman watched
He listened to music or texted or did something, her phone had died long ago, she took so many pics and videos with flash on...

He tapped her before the station, she looked confused shutting her eyes back up again, he picked up her hand and squeezed

"Toonga vidu da" she groaned

"We are home" he said, she didnt notice but he used "home" for the 8th Arrondissement flat

She got up lifeless...  she held the thermacole pizza leftover also... he insisted not to bring it home, but she did anyway, she cant throw away pizza

I mean REALLY THROW AWAY PIZZA?

It was a once every three months luxury growing up, and now thanks to Shravu it had slid down to once a month
YET she cant throw away leftovers

He held her box as she stumbled out of the train... voluntarily reaching for his hand to hold on to, as he took the subway steps

The night air cold... she was totally unprepared for cooler temps, it didnt change so drastically at night in Delhi
The 10 MINUTE WALK took over 20 as she waddled

She leaned on the elevator wall, took of her thong strap in the elevator to save time held her footwear in hand... he had to jiggle the key in the lock a couple times

"Kudu da... u will take for ever" she shouted

He was amused but didnt show it

He gave it, ofcourse she couldnt open it she left it hanging and sat down by the door on the floor!!

He opened and went in... returned a good five minutes later...

"Umm do u need a pillow or something" he asked

"PIGGG!" she got up furiously aimed a blow it didnt land dropped her sandals by the door he noticed with a half smile

Washed her face, did her routine... and stepped out wearing her shorts from late afternoon..
She sat in an upholstered chair as he stripped the pasta sauce olive oil stained sheets off the bed

And threw a different set on it...

And climbed into bed, crawled... lay on the top layer on her side, hand under her cheek...
 she let out a irritated shout, as he yanked the folded fresh blanket from underneath her

"It smells like you, do u do the wash cycle with the cologne?" she snapped

"No I just spray every inch of it after it dries" he responded equally catty

She was knocked out the next minute... until he slid up and lay behind her... ermmm... in his birthday suit

She woke... and hid a half smile... "Nice try... but I am half dead" she muttered feeling his arousal on her spine

He turned her and slid over her... moving... pinning her arms over her head

Bending down to stake claim on a rough hungry kiss... moistening her face and clothes... and her pendants
Her tee and shorts were rolled off her body..

"Toongu kanna" she begged...
"Did u say Tuesday?" he asked harshly, panting...

"Or Wed" she said stretching under his weight... his tight muscles  massaging her sore lower body

He bit her ear lobe... and slid off. after uttering a steamy curse... took her hand instead

When she turned to sleep on her favorite side, it was later than 1 AM.

She thought she heard a wreck, she got up groggy, wondering if some kid had run his bike into a motorcyclist on the D II lane below...
she didnt recognize her room or the windows..
the bed side clock... he had digital displays on both sides back home also...

It said 12:48 PM in the afternoon on Sunday
she went back to bed snuggling... pull the covers over tight... laying on her belly... aching but well rested

She heard him in the shower...

A thought occured.. she smiled getting up quickly, she would mix a few drops of Ujala Supreme
in the bucket of water Shravu had... when he would soap and go to rinse himself he would turn blue

He would pretty much gun after her life the rest of the day but it would be worth it... worth every bit
She did her morning routine,brushed and combed her hair braided it neatly and changed into  another pair of short shorts and a
baggy tee... popped something for cramps

A variation of the Ujala Supreme prank formed in her devious restless mind

She tiptoed into the sink area she found a tall container of Gillette foam... she waited until he was done,

Waited by the bedroom door, he walked out of the closet/sink/bathroom area dressed in offwhite cargos and grey purple stripe tee of some sort
She totally EMPTIED IT ALL OVER HIM!!!

The first few seconds he was caught unawares, he quickly grabbed her from her back
 and reached for the can, holding her by her waist she held it up high, her legs flailing, kicking his shins
he threw her on the bed and smeared everything on her... scooped up foam from his hair and massaged it to her
hair as she fought him viciously...
He wiped his arm off and slid his hand under her V of her tee and massaged it on her curves and  watched her moan in agony,
taking longer than necessary, his hand stayed in her shirt long after his fingers had no foam left

When he decided he was done... he bent down to capture her lips found her arching involuntarily

His stubble white and soapy... and then her cheek white and soapy...

"I won" she said breathlessly

"If u say so" he said later as she lay quivering on him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He made potato masala sandwiches for her, and she made chai for herself, he made his espresso
They ate after 2 PM...
they had a BOAT load of bedding to launder among plane clothes and clothes from Sat... she did three loads until 4, he took calls and she listened to Sooryan FM in the kitchen
trying out a crepe recipe... Skyped Akka and giggled as she tore one after another... and the figured out how to get them off without tearing

Tossed some finely chopped strawberries, powdered some brown sugar and cinnamon together, mixed it up in a bowl and scooped some into the center folding it like a pouch
Since she was an expert at using shave foam from a can, she used a can of miracle whip and formed a flowery shape, and planted a basil leaf on the center

Took a picture sent it to everyone she knew and posted it on her FB page๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And took one to the study the miracle whip beginning to dissolve on the warm crepe

"TA DA" she squealed...
handing him his plate... he was in the balcony

"I promise its not shave foam" she said sincerely

AYYYOO!! II... MOTOR MOUTH KAHIN KI

"I want u to eat it first" he said๐Ÿคฃ

"bas***d" she cursed๐Ÿ˜ˆ

"IKR" he said mouthing the abbreviation

She used a spoon and scooped off all his cream and licked off her spoon

"PORUMA? I am alive... HA" she blew her breath

Bent his head down "HA" she said

"I have a better idea" he said sucking her tongue

He ate it fully...

"Did u like it? did u like it?" she asked earnestly

"I didnt hate it" he chuckled

"that was the last think I EVER made for you" she said offended leaving the balcony

He followed "I am kidding II" he laughed

"Akka thought it looked DELISH" she said smugly

"she doesnt have to eat it" he teased

She stiffened again... as he held her from the back...

"It was great" he said

She relaxed... "Where do u want to go?" he asked

Float the Seine sipping wine" she giggled making a theatrical hand movement and faking an accent

He watched her expression amused..

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Anu: how is the Mindy Show? I haven't started House of cards yet... I do want to see sneaky Frank as the president

OMG!! Shevane

House of Cards is DEADLY

Frank Underwood is ALL the Indian politicians rolled into one๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿคข  ๐Ÿ˜ก
There is NOBODY in Hollywood that could have done justice to that role except Kevin Spacey๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I mean he has that South Carolina accent brilliantly perfect, and his political machinations are nothing short of a edge of the seat crime thriller.
UNBELIEVABLE

I think its the best TV show Ive watched in the last decade๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
I bet he won many Emmys for the role (Unless Netflix shows are outside the purview of Emmy awards) Its a Netflix only show I think like Breaking Bad correct me if I am wrong..
I have a teenager so wanted to understand the school recognition process better so one day I Googled Valedictorian and found HE is one, him and Jodie Foster๐Ÿ‘

I am not surprised. I have always been his fan but after this show I think I will be willing to donate him my kidneys or liver๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

OMG!! Shevane

House of Cards is DEADLY

There is NOBODY in Hollywood that could have done justice to that role except Kevin Spacey๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
I mean he has that South Carolina accent brilliantly perfect, and his political machinations are nothing short of a edge of the seat crime thriller.
UNBELIEVABLE

I bet he won many Emmys for the role (Unless Netflix shows are outside the purview of Emmy awards) Its a Netflix only show I think like Breaking Bad correct me if I am wrong..
I have a teenager so wanted to understand the school recognition process better so one day I Googled Valedictorian and found HE is one, him and Jodie Foster๐Ÿ‘

I am not surprised. I have always been his fan but after this show I think I will be willing to donate him my kidneys or liver๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That was typical honeymoon update ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Young girls are will go nuts reading it ๐Ÿ˜†. And an oldie like me is grining as it brings back memories of different era.๐Ÿ˜‰
Between I love Kevin Spacey. As u said that he is really talented. I missed watching him on Broadway. I wasn't aware of him when he did his last play. I haven't started season 3. Few days ago there was a big discussion about PARC testing( common core) lot of teachers & parents making a big deal about it. It's a new education reform for across the country, they were saying some geeks have done this testing set up. All I could think of was Frank Underwood forcing young kids from Ivy leagues and a part of some think tank individuals to write the education reform. ( in season 1). It did make me wonder if it was taken from a real life scenario ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.  I too think it's one of the best shows I have ever seen. 
Loved it as always Nisha!
Not for nothing it's called Honeymoom I guess. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Who better to live through that than these 2.  Dude dealt with PMS and the rest...talk of timing IKR๐Ÿ˜‰

You have crfated this to perfection...
For all of us to connect to - 
I'm quite sure there is an army of us moving around with a smile ๐Ÿ˜Š

The ones who are searching for RnB dreaming about him and ones like me reliving the past.๐Ÿ˜ณ

You have indeed crafted them to perfection!!! May be you should take that sculpture course and give the ' Chicago Bean" guy a run for his money!๐Ÿ˜‰

E. Tower was magical and "Cream on" feels like a we were really looking at the 2 of them frolicking.

I'm sure the magic they make here will stay forever - through their highs and lows. Life has changed unalterably for both of them!

Thank you for taking on this absolutely AWESOME JOURNEY!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Originally posted by Nisha0604

OMG!! Shevane

House of Cards is DEADLY

UNBELIEVABLE

house of cards is a must watch kevin spacy is awesome my husband loves it ..
regarding Mindy kaling project i love it, Mindy's mom Swathi chockalingam (she died of pancreatic cancer) was my obgyn and delivered both my kids and was the most amazing woman i ever knew .. i loved her and her dying actually changed me ..
so i am a big mindy shipper she can do anything and my family will root for her , Mindy as a person is a role model she is all about being smart from the inside and i love her show..
she made it to that TV  world on her own from a normal background  so if you like rom com comedy you may like it its a bit OT and i could be biased but its doing very well so guess there are several who like her show.
ujala supreme and Cream

total honey moon update ... i like how he cooks for her tooo cute and for some reason i like this paris version of R&B a lot he feels like he lives in the same galaxy like the rest of us
cooks,takes the sub, stands in a line to go to the highest floor of Eiffel, changes sheets uber romantic and responsible .
i am still mad he didn't complement her on her dance and didnt speak to her for a week post engagement and left her to sleep alone 2 days after marriage ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† but with all the things he is doing in Paris you cant help but go ๐Ÿ˜ณ inspite of his craziness..
i am loooving this version of II too ,carefree enjoying paris .. like all of us would in Paris .
i am wondering how the 25k will be given to her and how she will shop outside keychains and tshirts .. that part i am so with the bhallas ...

ready for your next whenever you are ๐Ÿ˜ƒ