Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nish dont you have an option to work from home πŸ˜†

we are crazy i hope for a visit by a plumber or a dentist :-)
but its her writing not us .. how can she leave us like that in the tower and expect us to not wonder what happens next πŸ˜†
Abhinaiscool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww that's so sweet... 
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At the Eiffel:-

such a bful chapter.. had a smile pasted on my face the entire day...protective R&B, bold II, Eiffel tower...just the perfect combination...

R&B is so cute yaar..so protective... holding her hand, not leaving her alone, dragging her along...doesn't he know that not a single girl will leave a chance to bargain and gaze at shops even though they don't have to buy anything...thats totally in our blood...cycling only when not wearing dress..hmm..possessiveness and concern for her comfort rolled into one sentence...that's y i love him so much...

telling her why no shave is good...lolz...damn sexy yaar...she don't want him to go to office.. fair enough...who works on their honeymoon yaar...its time to relax with wife and not slog at work...he is happy to see her possessiveness... njy karo dude..she will hardly says what she feels otherwise...

he talks in hindi..so cute yaar...the sight of Eiffel tower full in its glory mesmerized her...so awesome ki II ki bolti band ho gayi...R&B chori chori wife ki pics le rahe..cute...

oh the kiss...II was never so bold...just the most amazing kiss they ever shared... Eiffel acting as a perfect setting for these two much in love couple...just the best..soulful and plainly the best..can't even write what i feel...II is a star student.. yeh baat ka R&B ko bhi pata chal gaya...got a tough competition in wife...
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaram

Usual seasonal flu ashu. When the kids are down and at home, you hardly get to think of anything else.
Reg the suggestion, yes I did but only Nisha can turn it into something so exquisite. II and R&B had to be part of this beautiful experience and Nisha could lead us through fantasies with these out of the world sexy and crazy couple which we can enjoy vouyeuristically. πŸ˜‰

Swaram:
Hope your daughter feels better soon. Its painful to watch little people falling sick.
Thanks to your suggestion some of us re visited Paris.😳
Hsp.canada thumbnail
As I was listening my old songs collection, I came across "Lets make Love"by Tim McGraw  & Faith Hill.
It's a good song but perfect homage to Paris in the background. Thought about II and RnB πŸ˜‰
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it 😊 brought back loads of memories of a literally snatched trip in the middle of a biz conf and without the kids
Hate typing from phone. But just had to leave my bit.
The Eiffel lighting up just has to be one of the most romantic ever I've ever seen. I remember we had a view of the tower from our room and I drove my hub nuts coz I would want to see it almost every hour through the nights...and wanted him to see it as well... And finally he threatened me he wud change rooms ... If I didnt stop it πŸ˜†
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SunshineBliss

Loved it 😊 brought back loads of memories of a literally snatched trip in the middle of a biz conf and without the kids
Hate typing from phone. But just had to leave my bit.
The Eiffel lighting up just has to be one of the most romantic ever I've ever seen. I remember we had a view of the tower from our room and I drove my hub nuts coz I would want to see it almost every hour through the nights...and wanted him to see it as well... And finally he threatened me he wud change rooms ... If I didnt stop it πŸ˜†

REAL LIFE hubbies kuch alag hi qism ke hote hain nahiπŸ˜†

SB too funny,
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously...II jab ladne pe aati hai toh sabko rula deti hai... N jab dude ko thank karne jaati hai tab bhi rula deti hai πŸ˜†... This one khushi ke aansu people!! πŸ˜† Aisa thankyou mila toh Dude har riz ek jageh ghumane le jayega II ko πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜³
Loved that she is like an excited kid in a candy store... People who love to travel... N visit new cities have that enthusiasm n eagerness of a child... Bechara R&B... Usko bahut jaldi thi bachchon ki... Bhagwan ne uski wish poori kar di...bas ekproblem hai...bachchi ki age is 28/29 rather than a new born... So ye bachchii haq se chiddhti bhi hai n ladti bhi hai πŸ˜†Ab II ko sambhalne mei hi R&B ki aadhi energy nikalne wali haiπŸ˜†
Awww loved the secretcrave R&B has for being wanted... N I like thatIIisexpresding the fact that she wants him near her all the time
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Swaram:
Hope your daughter feels better soon. Its painful to watch little people falling sick.
Thanks to your suggestion some of us re visited Paris.😳

hope ur daughter feels better soon .. flu is  be a pain
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Nisha is online!! Are we getting an update now?πŸ˜‰