Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

Now I am jealous of II...Why aren't our lives a fairy tale ???

Yaara pathalum antha R&B feel eh varala πŸ˜­ R&B range ku illena paravala...athula oru pathi kuda yaara paathum thona matengarthu ... 

Yaar tu bhavnao mei behke subtitles dena bhool jati hai...πŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blue5sky

❀️

I missed being here too.

Asma and Oragen... I missed u guys toooMMeraWhere did you guys disapear after thread 8 ???
Ashu25 thumbnail

Nish

Yaara pathalum antha R&B feel eh varala πŸ˜­ R&B range ku illena paravala...athula oru pathi kuda yaara paathum thona matengarthu ... 

Thonadu kuda
Its like having this dream of marrying some Hrithik Roshan when Rampal Yadav comes ponnu ppapaakrathuku πŸ€£
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Swathi,

I have heard this argument a million times on the broader Forum too when Mihika's virginity issue was debated "OH INDIA IS SO MODERN, NO 20 SOMETHING IS A VIRGIN" "Its foolish to be a virgin or inexperienced, ya baby... we need to be like the "West lose it as soon as we can... and use it as many times as we can"πŸ˜ƒ

But I am sorry, but II IS NOT PROMISCUOUS. She does not fit into your 99% demographic she is part of that  pathetic 1%. Maybe I was part of that 1% too I dont find anything thrilling or sexy or interesting about the 99% (I see it here the last couple decades) Stories about women falling in love for the 9th or 19th time doesnt excite me at all... so I kept the female lead old fashioned

I know 100s in my family are that way so for ME per se its not a novelty, its more like the 99%πŸ˜ƒ

Oh I am just saying that 99 % of them are like II..They take that step believing that the other is the one...But when it doesn't happen, they move on...I am not talking about 1% who is like R&B who sleeps with multiple people with no emotions...

and I can see that II's insecurity of she being temporary directly stems from this lifestyle of his... and that insecurity is manifested in the name of M, the only person she knew regarding his lifestyle...

But I don't think R&B is getting that and it is difficult for him to understand...

And regarding whether u want to take that step before marriage or no, I have no comments about that..It is individual's perspective...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Lmao.. 
She says who so ever she sees she tries to find RB in them. Atlwast 50% are not like him.. Very rare his range is. Very tall
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

The way I see this is that unless she accepts RB as someone for keeps she will be unable to accept the usual trappings of a marriage. She does care for his family since she is naturally a caring compassionate person. By marriage she has gotten a new family and she will care for them but will not accept anything in return which will entrap her further into the unknown. 

RB has gotten into this because he had made a conscious decision and is making all efforts to be husband like...wants to have babies wants to take care of her wants to spend money on her...not so with II.  she has simply been swept along...like a tsunami. Just my take.Nisha when is the next coming? Had promised myself won't ask...BUT.

EXACTLY! She fears when it will all come crashing down, she will only be left with her dignity and thats what she wants to hang on to. Its not to prove to Chachi or to R&B, its to herself, selfish or mean or cruel until she intrinsically trusts that it is for the long haul she will tread carefully

I feel there is a certain innocence in a inexperienced, not so wise leading lady. I could have made her get married after having 3 or 4 flings... maybe the next one or something... but in that I will have to talk about why she had 4 flings her "search for true love" the "Saga of betrayal" her cynicism towards men... and what not

Why taint a straightforward Iyer story soch maineπŸ˜†

swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

oops...This is wat it means...

No one gives a feel like R&B...Even if not in the range of R&B, I couldn't get even half of that feel when I see anyone
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Lmao.. 
She says who so ever she sees she tries to find RB in them. Atlwast 50% are not like him.. Very rare his range is. Very tall

Forget tall...I am not even tall like II..But that attraction II feels when looking at R&B...Looks like those feelings happen only in books and we can only read...😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh I am just saying that 99 % of them are like II..They take that step believing that the other is the one...But when it doesn't happen, they move on...I am not talking about 1% who is like R&B who sleeps with multiple people with no emotions...

and I can see that II's insecurity of she being temporary directly stems from this lifestyle of his... and that insecurity is manifested in the name of M, the only person she knew regarding his lifestyle...

But I don't think R&B is getting that and it is difficult for him to understand...

And regarding whether u want to take that step before marriage or no, I have no comments about that..It is individual's perspective...

Yep totally

This is NO sermon, please do whatever makes you guys happy. I will force my kids alone to follow the law of the landπŸ˜† MY LAND. Baaqi duniya apni marzi se chalni chahiye, meri marzi se nahi

I will force my morals on my kidsπŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail

Forget tall...I am not even tall like II..But that attraction II feels when looking at R&B...Looks like those feelings happen only in books and we can only read...😭

Tall maane range baba.. Uska height nahi.. I also dont expect a 6 feet guy.. Mushkil hai milna. Unless he looks lean he int be that tall. 
Ermmm that feel ll come when the guy is RB. So whosoever we meent in life WILL NOT BE him. Husbands and boyfriends I dint kow. You could change them by making them read this story or leave the s tgey are πŸ˜†