SS 10 Josephine & M.A.C on 143 - Page 19

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Her inner battle...perfectly portrayed. She wouldn't be happy in either case, whether he told her the truth or if he lied to her to make her happy. It's a lose-lose situation for her. This entire part was so true to life. I absolutely loved the way you handled it Nisha. Clap

The rest of the update...well, you brought a whole new meaning to the concept of a food fight. Wink LOL
He's cooking...aww! Day Dreaming She's messing around with him...totally like a naughty kid. Evil Smile

This honeymoon is going to be very eventful if their first day in Paris is anything to go by. Looking forward to "Eiffel at 5." Big smile
I will need a bottle of water to calm the bloody biblio erotic asphyxiation... N then I might re-read... Get hyper again...
Not to mention.. Pasta cooking will forever bring up memories of this pasta that was never cooked but yet it cooked us all.LOL
Originally posted by harshita27

I will need a bottle of water to calm the bloody biblio erotic asphyxiation... N then I might re-read... Get hyper again...
Not to mention.. Pasta cooking will forever bring up memories of this pasta that was never cooked but yet it cooked us all.LOL

Thats one million dollar lineClapClapClapLOL
Lovely update Nish...
I have totally mixed feelings about it...

I loved it when he assured her that 'She exists only in her mind'... I dont expect anything more from R&B...it was just perfect...his way of saying that M is nothing to him...

I need some more time to coherently write my thoughts... 

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by harshita27

Thats one million dollar lineLOL
Yaar tum bina ek labz bulwaaye quatl kar deti ho...hum poora afsaana bayaan kar ke bhi kuch ukhaad nahi paate LOLROFL
Wow Nisha now thanks to you I have to take a cold shower even though I already took oneLOL
You should warn us!
Not funny! I am making pasta for dinner and now my vision is cloudedEmbarrassed
Ms Nisha,
Here we were all getting hyper about M's entry & you calmed us with good pasta sauceLOL
i expected RnB to give an answer like that. As he is becoming more real by each passing update. Thank you making him a cool & collected individual. In my opinion he is really trying to get the hang of II. Wink