Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

@Harshita and Ashu

Y do u ppl hate me sooo much..What did I do to you both that u ppl are wishing me Subbu and sree ???

BTW, I am waiting for that guy for whom I will feel that attraction...Even that is not happening..Looks like I should convince myself or teach myself to get attracted to the guy that my parents choose...

Awww babes!! Who said we hate you... N I never said Subbu... That guy is a snake... I said tan,bala n Sree... All of them good n nice n special for their respective spouses re... Attraction is at times bad re.. Real world mei R&B has danger sign glowing in neon lights over him... You feel 10times more frustrated than II... She married him... I gotta give her credit... Real life all this doubt crops up.. Unless its arrange setup where parents are already ready, its difficult... you yourself will not be able to get to the guy's head soon, n then convincing family that this is what you want is even more difficult coz the guy will be this "main chup rahoonga" kinds... N then your mom will be like I dont think he is soo much into you... N the guy being non-OTT totally proves them right coz you're a livewire n attention-getter, n he is one who doesnt want attention on him n goes unnoticed.πŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail
Can I butt into this convo and just say ho sakta hai, it's possible. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Maybe not an R&B exactly like this fictional one, but the one that will make you feel undeniably like he's the one...sort of in the way that II realized that fictional R&B was the only one she would marry otherwise she just wouldn't take the plunge.

The whirlwind romance of SoSy seemed so fairytale like to me until I chanced upon someone with whom I am very happy to say the least. We have only known each other for a few weeks now, but everything just seems to be falling into place like its never happened before. β˜ΊοΈ

So...ho sakta hai, it's possible. πŸ˜‰
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

Hawww.. We love you baby. Thats why showing you the sach ka rasta πŸ˜†
You have the solition yourself. See ab ain bhi follow kare wali hon yeh. You just have to tech yourself to believe that guy is RB. 
Sree or subbu are the kinda guys we find. Cant help. But to look for RB in them is difficult. 

Nish

I am going to blame you for all this..You suddenly come from somewhere and show this R&B to us and we are suffering now...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Maybe not an R&B exactly like this fictional one, but the one that will make you feel undeniably like he's the one...sort of in the way that II realized that fictional R&B was the only one she would marry otherwise she just wouldn't take the plunge.

The whirlwind romance of SoSy seemed so fairytale like to me until I chanced upon someone with whom I am very happy to say the least. We have only known each other for a few weeks now, but everything just seems to be falling into place like its never happened before. β˜ΊοΈ

Thats very Sweet Nivi... WISH YOU ALL SUCCESS IN THIS AND HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nividances

Awww!!! Wishing you your fairy tale romance !! I hope you get more attracted than II is to R&B... N your dream guy/bf/fiance/hubby is 10 times better than R&B!!!
See swathi... Dont hope for R&B like person!! Hope for a guy who is the essence of all that you want in his character!!
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
I just meant that these kind of fairy tales raise our expectations sooo high that we are not able to feel like that soo easily.. Our mind first starts looking at the deficiency of the other person...
I know I am being cynical here...But thats how I feel in ladka dekho Binnes my parents are putting me through...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Nish went offline..
Guess no more updates today...
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

I just meant that these kind of fairy tales raise our expectations sooo high that we are not able to feel like that soo easily.. Our mind first starts looking at the deficiency of the other person...

I know I am being cynical here...But thats how I feel in ladka dekho Binnes my parents are putting me through...

Its fiction re...escape from reality... If it were reality... No clue how long these two would last...high society n all!!
nividances thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

Awww!!! Wishing you your fairy tale romance !! I hope you get more attracted than II is to R&B... N your dream guy/bf/fiance/hubby is 10 times better than R&B!!!
See swathi... Dont hope for R&B like person!! Hope for a guy who is the essence of all that you want in his character!!

@bold: perfectly stated πŸ‘...exactly what I was trying to get at. πŸ˜Š
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Niviii... Herty congratulations!!! Really happy for you.. Hope you guys have a super duper life ahead! 
Harshita what you said is true. 
Swati,  I know. Can understand what you are going theough. Sometimes it really feels like why is life not such a fairytale as we thought or dreamt of..