Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nish,
In this generation, 90-95% of people have a past...some flings,some serious, everything at different stages etc... and we all accept that before marriage...and decide that 'it is just the past' and we move on... So as a person who has seen this many times I cannot clearly relate to II..

Sure none of them I know have gone to the stage of living together (though most of the relationships I know are pretty much close to living together only)...but I just cannot understand what she is going to achieve by knowing whether she was in that apartment..

She can have her insecurities but voicing out like that is my problem...

My thing is that by asking these questions, she is not only hurting herself but also him...How many times can a guy take these questions ? That day she gushed to her mom that he didnt ask anything about subbu...May be it is time she gave him that space ??

Infact coming to think of it, as you said her insecurity is all about his lifestyle..she thinks that she is also temporary...and the only representation of his lifestyle for her is M...thats y she is going back to M always...I dont think it is jealousy but it comes out like that everytime..
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

If his past activity is the only thing that concerns her soo bad then whats with wont take your money, wont even take money from yur family's elders, you shouldn't buy anything for my family - not even the sweets n fruits that we'll take for them. How would shelike it if R&B had refused her family's gifts to him?? Even the gift ard that her Amma so lovingly gifted... What if R&B had refused that... Not like IIis seeing these gift giving in indian custom tiday... Its appears more like uncaring towards family's feelings more than the righteousness... We as readers know her thoughts but not the Bhalla family... So isnt it going to hurt them that whatever they give she refuses?

The way I see this is that unless she accepts RB as someone for keeps she will be unable to accept the usual trappings of a marriage. She does care for his family since she is naturally a caring compassionate person. By marriage she has gotten a new family and she will care for them but will not accept anything in return which will entrap her further into the unknown. 

RB has gotten into this because he had made a conscious decision and is making all efforts to be husband like...wants to have babies wants to take care of her wants to spend money on her...not so with II.  she has simply been swept along...like a tsunami. Just my take.Nisha when is the next coming? Had promised myself won't ask...BUT.
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

If his past activity is the only thing that concerns her soo bad then whats with wont take your money, wont even take money from yur family's elders, you shouldn't buy anything for my family - not even the sweets n fruits that we'll take for them. How would shelike it if R&B had refused her family's gifts to him?? Even the gift ard that her Amma so lovingly gifted... What if R&B had refused that... Not like IIis seeing these gift giving in indian custom tiday... Its appears more like uncaring towards family's feelings more than the righteousness... We as readers know her thoughts but not the Bhalla family... So isnt it going to hurt them that whatever they give she refuses?

Oh she does feel bad when she refused Ranjan..But according to her she is just temporary for R&B and she is not entitled to this..Thats y she refuses...
swathi1990 thumbnail
Nish
I was just reading from the beginning...and found this chapter

I WOULD GET MARRIED AND HAVE HIM LOOK AT ME IN THE RED MADISAAR (9 YARDS) he would hold my scooped fingers... in a firm grip... ☺️
he would bend down... wayyy down to listen to the Vadyar (pandit)😳
He would wear the yellow/haldi dipped string on his right wrist and leave it on... for months😳
I would wear my mangal sootra lockets on the haldi dipped cord like every new bride...his arms would go around my neck for the millionth time (by then😉)😳
I would feel the tiny fore arm hairs... his eyes would be inscrutable like it is in public... always..☺️

The haldi  would stain my neck and it would stain his lips on wedding night☺️
I would smell like jasmine and chandan... he will smell like some expensive male cologne... he will stand patiently as Bala Athim ties the dhoti the traditional way😳
His flat abs displayed by the red and green bordered festive Iyer dhoti
He would wear a silver strap watch
When he would sit criss cross his knee would be on mine

ON TOP OF MINE... GENTLY PRESSING DOWN...☺️ like in bed☺️
He would hold my hand a second longer... he would feel my fingers a nano second longer during ceremonies😳

I wont have a wedding night... it would be a wedding NOON... ☺️ after the Muhurtam at 11
I wud be in his bed as soon as SOON he can drive me from Vasant Vihar Shankar Temple (Iyers get mnarried in the hall frequently) to Malcha Marg... 3 miles... he would break some speed limits😳
I will miss my wedding lunch and dinner... and breakfast...☺️

I just recalled the new chapters now .. You just made all her wishes come true 😊 😊
Edited by swathi1990 - 9 years ago
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish

I was just reading from the beginning...and found this chapter

I WOULD GET MARRIED AND HAVE HIM LOOK AT ME IN THE RED MADISAAR (9 YARDS) he would hold my scooped fingers... in a firm grip... ☺️
he would bend down... wayyy down to listen to the Vadyar (pandit)😳
He would wear the yellow/haldi dipped string on his right wrist and leave it on... for months😳
I would wear my mangal sootra lockets on the haldi dipped cord like every new bride...his arms would go around my neck for the millionth time (by then😉)😳
I would feel the tiny fore arm hairs... his eyes would be inscrutable like it is in public... always..☺️

The haldi  would stain my neck and it would stain his lips on wedding night☺️
I would smell like jasmine and chandan... he will smell like some expensive male cologne... he will stand patiently as Bala Athim ties the dhoti the traditional way😳
His flat abs displayed by the red and green bordered festive Iyer dhoti
He would wear a silver strap watch
When he would sit criss cross his knee would be on mine

ON TOP OF MINE... GENTLY PRESSING DOWN...☺️ like in bed☺️
He would hold my hand a second longer... he would feel my fingers a nano second longer during ceremonies😳

I wont have a wedding night... it would be a wedding NOON... ☺️ after the Muhurtam at 11
I wud be in his bed as soon as SOON he can drive me from Vasant Vihar Shankar Temple (Iyers get mnarried in the hall frequently) to Malcha Marg... 3 miles... he would break some speed limits😳
I will miss my wedding lunch and dinner... and breakfast...☺️

I just recalled the new chapters now .. You just made all her wishes come true 😊 😊

Am grinning like a fool... Like a big big grin.. Stretching from ear to ear.. Like my wishes got fulfilled not II's ... See Nisha!! What have you done to us...if n when u finish this story, I dont know if I'll be able to fill that void of living with II n R&B.
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Nish,

In this generation, 90-95% of people have a past...some flings,some serious, everything at different stages etc... and we all accept that before marriage...and decide that 'it is just the past' and we move on... So as a person who has seen this many times I cannot clearly relate to II..

Sure none of them I know have gone to the stage of living together (though most of the relationships I know are pretty much close to living together only)...but I just cannot understand what she is going to achieve by knowing whether she was in that apartment..

She can have her insecurities but voicing out like that is my problem...

My thing is that by asking these questions, she is not only hurting herself but also him...How many times can a guy take these questions ? That day she gushed to her mom that he didnt ask anything about subbu...May be it is time she gave him that space ??

Infact coming to think of it, as you said her insecurity is all about his lifestyle..she thinks that she is also temporary...and the only representation of his lifestyle for her is M...thats y she is going back to M always...I dont think it is jealousy but it comes out like that everytime..

Swathi,

I have heard this argument a million times on the broader Forum too when Mihika's virginity issue was debated "OH INDIA IS SO MODERN, NO 20 SOMETHING IS A VIRGIN" "Its foolish to be a virgin or inexperienced, ya baby... we need to be like the "West lose it as soon as we can... and use it as many times as we can"😃

But I am sorry, but II IS NOT PROMISCUOUS. She does not fit into your 99% demographic she is part of that  pathetic 1%. Maybe I was part of that 1% too I dont find anything thrilling or sexy or interesting about the 99% (I see it here the last couple decades) Stories about women falling in love for the 9th or 19th time doesnt excite me at all... so I kept the female lead old fashioned

I know 100s in my family are that way so for ME per se its not a novelty, its more like the 99%😃

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taramira

The way I see this is that unless she accepts RB as someone for keeps she will be unable to accept the usual trappings of a marriage. She does care for his family since she is naturally a caring compassionate person. By marriage she has gotten a new family and she will care for them but will not accept anything in return which will entrap her further into the unknown. 

RB has gotten into this because he had made a conscious decision and is making all efforts to be husband like...wants to have babies wants to take care of her wants to spend money on her...not so with II.  she has simply been swept along...like a tsunami. Just my take.Nisha when is the next coming? Had promised myself won't ask...BUT.

You have written it sooo well... That unless II accepts R&B for keeps she will be unable to accept usual trappings of a marriage...specially when R&B is doing everything in his capacity( no not going out of his way too much but still doing it to the best of his abilities) to be a husband...like Bala or Tan...Me wonders how much would R&B accomodate before he feels disillusioned coz its his first marriage too..N he too has his ghosts that haunt him in terms of marriage... The only example he has really seen is his parents n he is disillusioned from that one for sure... He feels his mother was cheated. His mother was not enough for his father. All his previous relationships have been with people possibly belonging to his status n circle... So for him to understand her insecurities n keep assuring her will at some point dufficult too... Hoping n praying good sense prevails over II soon... Bhagwan inn dono ka bhala karein😆
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nisha Congratulations on thread 10 !!! WISH YOU MANY MANY MORE!!⭐️
Have caught up with every single update I have missed.
Missed being here.
LAst week has been well - tough!😭😭

Happy to be back in the wild thread in a much better frame of mind!

II has had a man who made her wild wishes come true in ways more than she knew.

They both love the jobs they hold...I'm presuming they will eventually learn to come back home to people they love too all the fights notwithstanding.

Google says "sex" is a major problem for most couple not for these 2 😳😆
That alone makes them exceptional they have no problems being surrounded by it! Now that we know RnB is superhuman and II keeps up great!!😉
I'm all set to see their journey - the tossing the steadying and of course all the love and the relationships around them.

I have got on this thread so late there is nothing more to say about your work 😊 except tell you what it does for me...
CANT BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW BALMY THIS TALE HAS BEEN FOR ME!!

❤️  Always!

swathi1990 thumbnail
Nish
Now I am jealous of II...Why aren't our lives a fairy tale ???

Yaara pathalum antha R&B feel eh varala 😭 R&B range ku illena paravala...athula oru pathi kuda yaara paathum thona matengarthu ... 
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Orangen

I know I agree my dear..
Are all u regular guys here?? I'm missing Asma... Haven't heard or seen her?
😭

❤️

I missed being here too.