swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey what about the next update Nish ?
charlie1950 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!😭

There is a proverb in Tamil which goes "Bayandavanukku irundadellam pei" "For one who is terrified even darkness/night is a ghost"

This morning I was so terrified... I thought I should quit writing intimate scenes and go back to being Doordarshan of the 1970s you know, what if he is on top and pushes hard and I am accused of rape? What if she doesnt moan does that mean rape? what if he hurriedly reaches for her clothing and it rips and I am accused of writing rape. Should the act always be initiated by her and every action be performed by her just so its not rape? He should never make the first move or it will be rape. He should never make a move when she is asleep coz it could be rape

I am not a gender relations Ph D or a Lawyer or a cop or a politician
want to be NEITHER, I was never raped and never advocated it... I started suspecting myself😭

It was bizarre for a few hours actually...😭

Not sure from where all this nonsense started from.i
Sometimes read some comments and leave. I'm just
interested in this awesome story.cant use r word for
burbon update as it was not the case. At times couples
drive each other crazy bcoz they love each other crazily
Every individual thinks and react differently but it's love
for each other that binds them together.
R&B admiitted he was desperate but he have been since he met
ll and it's no different. What he went thr wen the person he
Loves got lost or he thought she left but both ways he kind of
lost her so he reacted in that way
Gtg urgently, spk to u all later .
Lov ya nisha ur a fab fab writer

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nisha rape is a serious thing. The indignity a woman suffers when she is forced is very humiliating, degrading. But there is always a fine line between consent and being forced. Yes there is a provision in the law which talks about marital rape in a strong way..but even in the realm of the legal world it is always very hard to prove intention. Relationship between two people can only described in the best way by the two who are Ina relationship. What pleasures them what doesn't, when they do it or how they do it is an extremely,personal thing which cannot be described by a lawyer or a judge and that is why a large number of people take advantage of the law that was made in the first place to protect them. 
My intention here is not to give a lecture on what defines rape or consent but a rough act of sex cannot always be deacribed as rape. Rape is a violation of a woman's dignity...I have aeons to wrIte even on this topic because we have all been conditioned to link a woman and a family's honor witha sexual act. 

As a literature student I remember reading a book called the rape of the lock. Society looked down upon the protagonist because a lock of hers was found with her lover or something like this. In those days in puritanical England even that was concerned a risqu act. 

Domestic violence can also be rape...doesn't a woman feel equally humiliated when she Is hit. 
Oh god I am ranting now. But back to II and RB your update clearly mentioned that II felt intense pleasure. Which woman feels intense pleasure when she is being violated? 

So this issue shouldn't have risen in the first place. But again rape is serious and your update was nothing more than rough, desperate sex. 

I think I should stop now..before  you guys throw me out of the forum.

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha!! Before  I could say anything I found one comment of yours where you had mentioned you changed the whole chapter and its end ...Please GIVE US THAT ONE CHAPTER NOW!!!
I dont want the author's flow of writing be stalled due to a silly, mis interpereted accusation made by ONE reader when 60 others are found justifying what you have written!
Please a request!! Give that whole chapter now or sometime else...I dont want the essence to get lost in a SINGLE PARAGRAPH.
A sincere request!!
nividances thumbnail
Nisha first a huge 🤗 and loads of  ❤️  to you. 
I know I'm younger than you but let's face it, I'm clearly a grandma at heart 😆 so can I give you some advice? I am going to offer you a series of quotes from my handy dandy *quotebook* and I hope that they will help you move past (if not forget) the harsh events from this morning.

Some words by Dr. Seuss because he tells it like it is. 😊
"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You're on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the [gal] who'll decide where to go."

I hope you're smiling after reading that. Something a bit more "adult-like" from Ariana Grande.
"Don't ever doubt yourselves or waste a second of your life. It's too short and you're too special." 

I am not at all pointing fingers or name-calling with this quote, but I think these words from Bertrand Russell apply to a lot of situations in general.
"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are full of cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

Lastly, here are some words from Mac Miller.
"When you feel sad, it's okay. It's not the end of the world. Everyone has those days when you doubt yourself, and when you feel like everything you do sucks, but then there's those days when you feel like Super[wo]man. It's just the balance of the world. [You should just] write to feel better."

Cheer up Nishu! I don't like seeing you all mopey and down...I don't think anyone of us does. I want my regular happy, chirpy, feisty Nisha back asap. We all have rough days but what can you do? Cause 

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wrapped up Truth:  Comfort warming after the cold spell... the best signs of bonding😊

R&B's line  " don't let your fears over take you" - IMO proves II couldn't  have asked for anyone better  

Years ago, I was new to driving in this country, and had been on the roads only for a couple of weeks. I was stopped at a red light at a traffic signal, and a car came from behind and rammed into my boot at more than 80kph. There was nothing left of the boot and the rear seats had been bummed... my car was pushed ahead with brakes on & tyres screeching... the other driver was a 70 yr old lady with a heart condition who lost control. No casualties but the rest of the day was a blur...all I remember is someone called  my hub fm my phone & he coming and taking over things...

But the point is, the very next day, he told me I'd got to drop him to his office and then use his car to get around to work.

I am not half as nice as II, and I created a huge ruckus and told him he just didn't care...well he didn't care what I had to say then and stuck to his guns... I landed up sulking, gearing up myself,  dropping him and using his car ... That was years ago...if he hadn't insisted I would have not been half as confident I am today on the roads...

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Song suggestion for when Parisian guests would visit: Raat ka Nasha Abhi...from film Asoka😳 Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
nividances thumbnail
I'm going to keep posting stupid stuff and eating up pages until you give me confirmation that you are smiling Nisha. I can be very ziddi when I want to be. 😈
Here's a kitten who is more flexible than me and has better abs than I do. 🤣

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nisha!! Before  I could say anything I found one comment of yours where you had mentioned you changed the whole chapter and its end ...Please GIVE US THAT ONE CHAPTER NOW!!!

I dont want the author's flow of writing be stalled due to a silly, mis interpereted accusation made by ONE reader when 60 others are found justifying what you have written!
Please a request!! Give that whole chapter now or sometime else...I dont want the essence to get lost in a SINGLE PARAGRAPH.
A sincere request!!

As one of Nisha's more conservative readers, I've not found even one instance of her writing inappropriate or offensive. NISHA...YOU MUST GO ON WRITING THE WAY YOU ARE!
nividances thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Song suggestion for when Parisian guests would visit: Raat ka Nasha Abhi...from film Asoka😳

I just listened to this song after so many years...thanks for reminding me of its existence! A very good suggestion. 😊