arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
resEdited by arnavkidevani - 9 years ago
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Hi guys

I'm back with another random Os! I heard someone mentioned male strippers and came up with the idea! I hope you don't think it's too absurd and like it! Wanted Raman to be a bit uncomfortable and jealous! If you think I should continue with another part let me know and I will post a second part 😉

Enjoy!!

Temptation 5

4 ppl talking on text and some txts get crossed to wrong ppl

Akka we're going to see the Chippendales with some girls from work do u two want to come?

Akka1: Haw mikku!! You are so naughty! Lol

Akka2: hai muragan! Mikku where do u come up with these ideas! No

Mihika: oh come on!! I can't go alone. Periama won't allow me! You have to come with me. It'll be funPleeeaase

Akka1: ok I'm in

Mahika: that's great! N Ishu Akka?

Akka2: I don't know. What if Raman finds out?

Raman: if I find out what?

Oh no!

Akka 2: oh nothing.

Raman: Kuch to hai who were you talking to?

Akka2: it was nothing just Mahika messing about. Don't worry

Akka2: Mahika!! I replied to Raman instead of you!

Mahika: does he know?

Akka2 no no I damage controlled phew!

Mahika: ok I'm booking both of you in.

Akka1: okay but let me ask Bala to look after sharavu and make a suitable excuse with him.

Mahika: ok It's tomorrow evening. Tell me what excuse you're going to make so we can coordinate.

Akka2: I'm not sure, I have Ruhi too.

Akka1: Mrs Bhalla can look after her and Simmis at home too

Mahika: I'm booking tickets ok. I don't want to hear any excuses!

Akka1: ok

Akka2: okay

Raman: Where are you?
Ishita: at a friends.
Raman: which friend?
Ishita: you don't know her
Raman: okay. What time you coming back?
Ishita:WHY?
Raman: Ruhi is missing you?
Ishita: she's asleep. Simmie just sent me a pic.
Raman: Oh

Bala: where are you? What time are you coming back I'm missing you
Vandu: just eating will txt later
Bala: ok"

Romi: what do these men have that I don't have? Humph!

Raman: Kay huwa? Kyun aag bagola ho raha hai? (what happened? Why are you fuming?)

Romi: kuch nahi bhai, bas aisay hi (Its nothing brother, I just...)

Raman: kuch to hai! Chal jaldi bata! (There is something! Come on tell me!)

Romi: bas bhai, kya bataoon! Aaj kal yeh desi boys type groups jo aa gayay hain to ladkiyon nay hum aam ladkon jo ghaas dalna hi chod diya hai. Ab dekho aaj wo Chipandales ka show hai Alhambra hall main, the one on the other side of the city, to shehar ki har ladki wahan gayi hai. Meri date bhi mujhay bahana bana kar unhay dekhnay chali gayi saheliyon kay saath! Had hai! Mujh main kya kami hai? Kay un nangon ko dekhnay gayi hai!
(Well what can I say! Ever since these male strippers have become popular, girls don't even pay much attention to us regular guys! Just take the Chippendales show this evening, taking place at the theater on the other side of town! All the girls have flocked in there! Even my girlfriend has made excuses, cancelled our date and i know for a fact she has gone there with her friends! That's the limit! I mean whats wrong with me, that shes gone to see those arseholes!)

Raman: hmmm sochnay ki baat to hai! To bhi nanga ho ja! Shaid wapis aajayay! (Yes that is something to think about! You strip down too maybe she'll come back)

Romi: haan haan Bhai aap bhi has lo! Meri to kismat hi kharaab hai. Acha bhabhi kahan hai? Dosa hi bana dain. Badi bhook lagi hai. (Yea yea you laugh at my plight too! By the way where is Ishita, im starving, I wonder if shell make me some dosas?)

Raman: Ishita ghar nahi hai. Wo friends kay saath dinner karnay gayi hai. (Shes not home, she has gone out with friends)

Romi: kya?? (What?)
Raman: kya, kya? (What, what?)
Romi: Bhai?? Are you sure?
Raman: yeees...no I'm sure.
Romi: Bhai are you sure? Who has she gone with? Do you know the friend? Which restaurant? Oh Bhai aap ko bhi koi khaas nahi daal raha?? (Starts laughing hysterically) now I don't feel so bad!
Raman: kyun pagal ho gaya hai? Muh say bolay ga bhi ya bas daant nikaal kay hasta rahay ga? (Have you gone crazy? Why are you laughing like a madman? Spit it out!)

Romi: oh meray bholay Bhai! Bhabhi aap ko ullu bana kay un nangon ko dekhnay gayi hain, shart laga lo! (Oh my poor brother! Ishita has fooled you and gone to see those strippers! I bet you on my life THATS where shes gone!)
Raman: Nnn nahi! Bak mat! (No no shut up!)
Romi: aap phone lagao! Mano ya na mano! Ho hi ni sakta kay bhabhi wahan na gayi hon! (Phone her! Whether you believe me or not that's exactly where shes gone!)

Raman was in deep thought! Could it be true? Would Ishita be interested in watching, good looking men undress in front of her?
Put like that his question sounded stupid! Why wouldn't she find looking at hot sexy men interesting? She was a healthy normal female! Argued his sane mind!
But she had him! Why would she go out of the house, to a concert hall when she could look at him, in his snugly fit kurta every night and his perfect abs and trim body in the morning when he stepped out of the shower in a towel? Explained his male ego.
That's right in a towel! Maybe she wants more! Maybe she wants more than seeing! And you haven't provided that have you? Wo bechari Chippendales ko dekhnay na jayay to aur kya karay? Tum nay to usay koi haq nahi diya! (That poor girl what can she do but go and watch strippers! You haven't given her any right over your body!)His sane mind reasoned.

Romi: dekha padh gayay na soch may! Is ka matlab bhabhi nay AAP ko bhi khaas nahi daali! Aur aap mujh pay has rahay thay! Hahaha (See I've given you some food for thought haven't I? Ishita has also ditched you and there you were making fun of me!)

Beep
Bala, where is Vandu?

I don't know, she's gone to meet a friend. Why?

Is Ishita with her?

No. She's gone with Mahika. Why?

Is your Ama at your house?

Yes. Why?

Get ready n meet me in the car park. I'm coming to pick you!

Ok

Ring ring!

Hello?

Appa, it's Raman here. Can I speak to Mahika?

Oh Raman beta! Beta she has gone to see a friend with Ishita. Is everything ok?

Haan haan apa everything is fine. Just wanted to pass a message on from Mahir and my mobile battery is dead so thought I'd try the home phone. I don't know her mobile no off by heart that's why. It's ok you don't worry.

Ok beta. Goodnight.

Goodnight!

Beep

Mahir meet me in the parking in 5!

But Bhai!

No buts! Get down here!

Ok

Should I continue?

😉 😉 😉
Edited by arnavkidevani - 9 years ago
ambika567 thumbnail
I love this series! Pls cont. Dying to know what comes next
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Defffooo continue! This is interesting! R brothrs will burn in jealous now! Hahahahha!
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pls continue ,i don't know your name.but im regulary reader of your stories.amazing update.pls do continue dear.
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you must
its very interesting
quickly update next part
nigar1010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz continue dear..its amazing..loved it..eagerly waiting for nxt update..plz update soon..
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: janani_divan

Pls continue ,i don't know your name.but im regulary reader of your stories.amazing update.pls do continue dear.

Thank you so much for reading my crazy work!!!
I'm Devani by the way 😃
BunnyObodhro368 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the start
Plzzz continue 
Will look forward for the next part