Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: usaonly

Devani great start you are amazing can plot nice story from text message. they are going to be big Mu but in the grate fun way. Beside i am sad i can under half of that in English part cause i don 't understand Hindi. even in agent story when Ishu catch RKB when he come in the massage room. What are their convo.😭😭😭Please continue this ostory and put more English or English translate for their dialogue please ...please.πŸ€—

Awe thanks for always leaving such amazing comments! I'm so sorry I didn't realise that you couldn't understand the Hindi 😲
I will go back and translate them into English for you πŸ˜ƒ but please give me a couple of hours! 😊
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: beyul

Like RKB would say, "No buts, get down here" with an update. Bas.🀣Loved it.

Ok boss!! Coming in an hour! πŸ˜‰
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Devani not to hurry you can do when have time. You are sweetheart dear.❀️❀️  By the way you are in India right what is the time you didn't go to sleep yet.Edited by usaonly - 9 years ago
arnavkidevani thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

Thank you Devani not to hurry you can do when have time. You are sweetheart dear.❀️❀️  By the way you are in India right what is the time you didn't go to sleep yet.

I have translated the dialogues into english for you for part 7 of Agent RKB & Agent JKR Season 2

I hope you can understand it better now😊
usaonly thumbnail

Originally posted by: arnavkidevani

I have translated the dialogues into english for you for part 7 of Agent RKB & Agent JKR Season 2

I hope you can understand it better now😊

thank you dear I already back to read them again.😊
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Hi friends

Thanks for your immense appreciation and lovely comments! I'm so please you are enjoying these OSes

Anyway I'm back with part two of Temptation 5

I hope you will like it! Please excuse any errors thanks!

Enjoy!

Temptations 5B

The link to the song this part is based on 

Overhead announcer...

Ok ladies now it's time for the lucky draw! Let's see which of you lucky ladies will win the one to one session with our sexy boys!

Yaaayyy!!!!

The crowd of women was going crazy after the first two strip dances! Although the guys had not stripped down completely yet, that was going to happen in the finale, the fitted underwear had left very little to the imagination!

Ishita had never felt sooo utterly and completely embarrassed in her whole life! Once the guys had started taking their clothes off she hadn't known where to look! Vandita and Mahika along with her office girls were completely outrageous and unruly! They had been jumping and shouting uncontrollably and had fought their way to the front, pulling Ishita with them, and tried to grope the dancers!

Now that the announcement had started, women were screaming hysterically! Ishita just wanted to go home and snuggle up in bed!

The tannoy overhead began to boom again with names.

So lucky lady no 1 is...Sarika!!!

The screaming and shouting was deafening as the girl named Sarika made her way to the stage.

Lucky lady no 2 is...Mahika!!!

What?! Ishita looked sharply at Mahika and shook her head mouthing "No!" to her. But Mahika was out of control! She made her way through the crowd and jumped onto the stage!

Lucky ladys no 3 & 4 are...Vandita and Ishita!!!!

The crowd went crazy with this double whammy as Ishita stood shocked and wondered what was going on. Vandita started jumping up and down in excitement, while Ishita shook her head vigorously and turned to walk out of the hall!

There was no way she was getting involved in this lark! There was only one man's body she wanted and he was at home!

However the unruly crowd and her mad sisters had other ideas! They pulled her and shoved her until she too ended up on the stage with women and girls screaming and shouting around her!

It had been a bad idea to agree to come tonight!

Leaving the crazy crowd behind the anchor of the show lead them back stage and along a corridor! Ishita tried to resist but her sisters grabbed her arms and pulled her along!

Akka Mahika! What are you doing? Let me go!

Ishita chup! It's just a bit of fun!

I don't want this fun! I want to go home!

Oh come on you can't go home! If you go we'll have to go! And I don't want to yet! Thoda mazza karnay day!

Akka!

Chup kar. Don't be so prim and proper!

Unable to do anything Ishita helplessly filled the others until they reached some dressing room doors marked with no 1-4.

Right Sarika? Haan you are in room 1, Mahika you in room 2. Which one is Ishita? Haan you are in here.

Look I don't want a private session kisi aur ko de do.

Sorry ma'am it's not up to me. Anyway they are pretty harmless. They wear masks to protect their ID The guy will just dance for you and then leave. It just lasts for about 10 mins.

Haan akka please don't spoil for us too! Just close your eyes teek hai!

Ishita looked at her sister incredulously! But she was unable to do anything as they shoved her inside and closed the door.

Click

On trying the handle Ishita realised that she was locked in!

With dread she turned back to the dimly lit room and realised she wasn't alone. Squinting her eyes she could tell that there was a man sitting on a chair with his legs crossed, observing her. She sighed with relief as she saw that he was fully dressed in what looked like a pinstripe suit.

Maybe I can reason with him! Ishita thought.

She took a step forward and sticking her finger out she began.

Look Mr stripper, I mean Mr, whoever, I'm a married woman and I don't want to watch you strip! Please open this door and let me out!

If you're married what are you doing here, at the show? Came the smooth sexy purr.

I'll have you know that that was an accident. I am a "happily married" woman! Ishita wagged her finger at him.

Why are you telling me? Or are you reminding yourself? I'm not going to marry you! I'm simply giving you a night to remember! Came the softly spoken assertion.

I don't want to have a night to remember!

Why? Do you prefer females?

No! No I prefer men! Man! Only one man!

Who?

Who? My husband that's who!

But how can you compare us? You haven't seen me yet! I mean seen my body yet. Is his physic better than mine? Came the low sexy growl.

I...erm...no...yes...erm I don't know. Erm yes...yes! It is! It's better.

There that'll shut you up! Irritating, conversationalist, talkative stripper! I thought they just took their clothes off not delve into the psyche of their audience and ask meaningful questions!

Well, let's give you something to compare then.

The guy got up and strode towards Ishita. As he come under the dim light bulb she could see that he was indeed wearing a suit, with a classic bowler hat which was tilted at an angle. He also wore a mask covering his eyes and held a gentleman's walking stick!

Something stirred inside Ishita!

Was she falling under the magic of this strangers words?

No no no no no! She shook her head to disperse the random thought!

Don't come near me! I'm warning you don't touch me! Ishita closed her eyes shut tightly as she shakily uttered the words.

I don't need to touch you to turn you on! Just promise me you'll keep your eyes open! Came the slow husky drawl!

Gosh his voice was so sexy!

No I won't!

We'll see how long you can resist!

Suddenly the music started playing and Ishita jumped back in fear.

I don't want you to be no slave

Her eyes opened

I don't want you to work all day.

Etta James voice boomed out of the speakers as he came towards Ishita, forcing her to move back up against the door. Without touching her, he put one hand next to her head on the door behind her, and leaned his face towards her. His eyes bore into her and she saw a mischievous glint in them. She looked at his mesmerized as he mimed the next words of the song!

But I want you to be true

Moving back smoothly he put the walking stick out with both hands on top of it and swayed his hips around danced to the beat of the song!

Ishita watched open mouthed! She never knew men could be so graceful!

And I just wanna make love to you

The hat came off!

Love to you, ooohooo

The stick was discarded!

Love to you!

All I want to do is wash your clothes
I don't want to keep you indoors

Ishita couldn't resist watching this guy as he moved to the tune however her wonder soon changed to horror as the man began unbuttoning his shirt along to the beat of the words.

There is nothing for you to do
But keep me making love to you

The jacket came off!

Love to you, ooohooo

The shirt came off!

Love to you

Ishita looked on horrified with her eyes bulging at the perfect abs and chest! She couldn't tear her eyes away as she stood rooted to the spot!

And I can tell by the way you walk that walk

Now he was slipping his shoes off!

And I can hear by the way you talk that talk

Now he touched himself there and slid his hands to his knees and bent slightly!
Whoosh the trousers were pulled off!
(OMG how did he do that?!? Ishita wondered!)

And I can know by the way you treat your girl

Now he walked towards her determinedly!

Wearing only his mask!
And bow tie!
And...
And...
A crotch patch!

That I could give you all the loving in the whole wide world
And I just wanna make love to you

Love to you, ooohooo
Love to you, oooh

Ishita was gasping for air! Her ample chest heaved as she hyperventilated!! She couldn't take any more and closed her eyes to block the Greek god causing the sexual upheaval within her!

Love to you, ooohooo
Real love to you, ooohooo
Love to you, ooohooo

Oh this man knew his sexual poweress!! Ishita was dripping wet down there and he hadn't even touched her! She had never known that looking could create so much havoc with ones senses!

She needed to get home ASAP! Confession or no confession aaj Raman ki khair nahi! She would ask, no DEMAND that he make love to her! Ooo yea!!!

As the song died down and Ishita reopened her eyes, having calmed her nerves down a little, she saw that the man has gone and say back down in the chair, his face in the shadows.

Sooo ma'am? How was the show? Did you...like what you saw?

Erm...haan. NO! No no erm sorry no offence. You're a very sexy man but I'm married.

Yes so you keep telling me! But if you weren't, suppose you were single, then?

Then? Ishita was beginning to breath heavily again at the implications of his suggestions!

Haan then? Would you consider touching then? And maybe let me touch too?

What? What! Ishita didn't like the way this conversation was going!

Erm no way! I'm not that kind of woman!

Yes and yet you came tonight!

What do you mean?

I mean was there something lacking at home...maybe that's why you came? She heard him chuckle!

Ishita couldn't take any more! She had to get out of here before she did something she'd regret! Because she was tempted, very tempted!

She knew what she had to do! Once she got home she was going to pounce on Raman and demand her rights from him! How dare he withhold his strong taut, trimmed body from her! Yes she had noticed! Noticed every time he sauntered into the room after his shower with the towel hanging dangerously low on his hips! Noticed when water drops slid down his taut muscles and she craved to stick out her tongue to lick them dry! He had teased her to the extent that she began drooling over the first naked man she saw, granted that he was a very sexy, seductive and witty man! But she was done with hot sexy men teasing the daylights out of her! She wanted some action and she wanted it tonight!

The door lock clicked and Ishita swiftly turned the handle and slipped out of the room!

The man sitting in the shadows smirked at having accomplished his mission! Now to get home ASAP and wait for his reward!

πŸ˜‰
Edited by arnavkidevani - 9 years ago
usaonly thumbnail
OMG Devani I am short of word to say. It short and sexy very teasing in sensation way even Ishu  can't resist . I was guess right Raman must do all this teasing thing and made her turn on. Now she run for life and want to rift of Raman clothes too.Love and enjoy this update so much . Thanks dear for english translation too. Still blushing after read this part.😳😳😳
Sanavi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting eagerly for next part. Temptations... To read more...
Divancraze thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
So the stripper was Raman...LOVED IT!
"The man sitting in the shadows smirked at having accomplished his mission! Now to get home ASAP and wait for his reward!"
Wow our naughty Bhalla πŸ˜‰
The reason why Ishita was having those desires and TEMPTATIONS were basically because she felt she new the mysterious man πŸ˜³
But the biggest thing in this update was...
RAMAN STRIPPED IN FRONT OF ISHITA!!!!
Please Update Soon!

rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lol- i could feel both second hand embarrassment from ishita and laughing at raman
awesome update- continue soon