Frequent Posters

RS472 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
BTW u can sent me PMs next time.
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hi guys. So sorry for the delay but here is the second part to Temptation 4! Hope you will all enjoy it! 😉 😳

Please like and comment at will!

Temptation 4C

Oh he was looking alright!

Raman could not help but ogle at the enticing view in front of his face. This was the stuff fantasies were made of! What he saw in front of him, a few centimetres away was white creamy skin half covered sinfully with a concussion of hooks and red ribbon!!

He was having a really hard time controlling parts of his anatomy along with his hands which were itching to pull and tug and rip the red top apart and have his way with this gorgeous feisty woman.

The handcuffs weren't helping either! They only fuelled the erotic images his mind was conjuring up!

It was with and iron will that he steered his mind away from his lurid thoughts and diverted his attention to sleep before he got carried away and did something stupid.

Sometime later...

I love you jaan. I'm missing you so much! I'm missing kissing you, touching you! I'll be home in the morning. Just busy on a case sweetie. When I come home we will spend all day together...making love...I love you darling. Kiss kiss

What the f**k? Raman thought
Who is he talking to?
Duh his wife stupid! Remember newly married, madly in love partner??

God why are you punishing me like this? I have a partner making love to his wife on the phone, my body is turned on to the max and a sexy half naked babe sleeping next to me but I can't even touch her!?!

Why oh why?

Well Romis lovey dovey talks weren't just having an adverse effect on Raman, they were keeping Ishita up too.

She was surprising getting turned on by hearing the other cop flirting with someone on the phone. The handcuffs were giving her brain wayward ideas too! But most of all she seemed to have developed an irritating itch as she felt a hook bore into her skin at the back. She shifted this way. And that way. She tried as best as she could to reach back to try and relieve herself but found she couldn't reach without disturbing Raman, whom she presumed to be asleep.

But no the urge to itch was back with a vengeance! Ishita reached back to try to loosen the ribbon to ease it but again the handcuffs prevented her to reach further back. Exhausted she pulled her hand back. Then she had an idea. Carefully moving back against Ramans body she rubbed her back against him, unknowingly rubbing some other already alert part in the process!

W*F! W*F! What are you doing? Are you planning on killing me woman? He hissed!

Oh sorry! I was tying to relieve an itch I have.

If I started relieving the itch I have then you'll be sorry!

Erm...if you're still awake can you please erm...loosen the ribbons at the back. It's just that erm it's too tight it's hurting me and I can't manage with one hand. Ishita whispered.

W...w..what?

Ribbons, loosen them? Please?

Was she for real? Raman couldn't believe what she was asking! Didnt she have any idea how she was testing his patience already? He wasn't sure if he trusted himself to stop once he had started opening the ribbon and hooks. Because he was no saint and once he touched that smooth creamy expanse he would be a goner.

Are you sure?

Yes quickly please it's back. She whispered.

Yea yes ok. Wait.

He couldn't resist the soft pleading voice. if nothing more he wanted to see how her smooth skin would feel under his hands. He reasoned.

Raman shifted on the ground as she brought one hand back to scoop her raven curls away and present her back to him. Moving his hands to her back and with shaking fingers Raman got hold of the end of one strand of ribbon and pulled.

To say that that pull gave him a mini orgasm wouldn't be an understatement! He felt his head would explode with the eroticism of the situation. It was if he had been given a parcel and he was eagerly opening the wrapping!

Yet he controlled himself.

On the other hand Ishita too closed her eyes shut and bit her lip on the first contact from Raman's fingers on her skin as they sent shots of pleasure to her core every time they came into contact!

It felt like a slow sweet torturous pleasure as he opened first the ribbon, giving her aching boobs instant relief, as it loosened and then one, two, three hooks of the bustier corset.

Is that...ok? Raman croaked keeping control over the emotions in his voice.

Yes...thanks. She whispered.

She bent her arm backwards and tried to reach the spot irritating her but Raman saw that she was having difficulty reaching it.

Hang on...I'll...tell me where. Here?

N no

Here?

Yes

He took a deep breath before he tentatively touched her bare back rubbing his fingers over her skin to relieve her.

It was a slow torturous process which sent shivers of pleasure down Ishitas spine. She bit her lip arched her back and craved for his touch.

Unknowingly a moan escaped Ishitas lips and she innocently leaned back towards Raman!

Mmm!

The sound of the moan and the movement from Ishita as well as the erotic situation were too much.

Ramans self control broke.

His desire unleashed.

Pulling Ishita by her waist he swiftly closed the gap between them spooning her. Then as she gasped he was unable to stop himself and latched onto naked neck.

Ohhh!

She gave another muffled moan, hearing which Raman could not control his hands from venturing into the loosened corset and around the front to cup both Ishitas orbs. As he began to knead them with his big strong hands she wriggled against him with pleasure, making him kiss her neck and back relentlessly!

I love you sweetheart. I know exactly what I'd be doing to you if I didn't have to be here! Oh darling I wish I was there too!

Little did Romi realise that his fantasies for his wife were being carried out just a short distance away from him!

Ohh yes! Touch me here! Yes oh yes!

Ishitas hoarse whisper sent the blood rushing in Ramans veins, and slipping a hand into his pocket, he quickly took the key out. Unlocking the handcuffs he swiftly turned Ishita to face him and locked her lips with his in an instance!

This was going to be a pleasurable night after all!

The cuffs fell to the ground with a click.

Romi heard the sound in the silent pause his wife took on the phone.

Are you ok? Look please continue to fight in the morning ok! Now try and get some sleep.

Ok
Ok

In the morning...

As they walked through the forest and eventually reached a road, it seemed they would reach home quicker than imagined.

Romi had slept quite well considering the circumstances. But there was something wrong with Raman and miss Ishita. They hadn't spoken or fought with each other since last night! Odd very odd!

He had caught miss Ishita blush everyone he happened to look at her and Raman wasn't his grumpy self today! Romi couldn't help but wonder if it was the uncomfortable sleeping arrangements that had dampened their moods and tired them out so much that they didn't have the energy to fight! That was good though as it gave Romi the chance to reminisce about Sarika as he walked!

Raman looked at Ishita and grinned, Ishita in turn blushed a beet red!
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lolz that was crazy yet super hawtt.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omg this 3rd update ws the bestest on here...too too hot..!! loved it..continue soon
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Devani what are you doing with us this is super hOt update. Now both can't control their touch and Romi will be background telling his story to  set up the scence for them. What will be next for the update with their awkward please continue.😳😳
arnavkidevani thumbnail
Hahaha sooo pleased you all liked this last part!!! I had to much fun writing it, imagining it! Glad you found it hilarious too 😆 😆 😆
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arnavkidevani

Hahaha sooo pleased you all liked this last part!!! I had to much fun writing it, imagining it! Glad you found it hilarious too 😆 😆 😆

hey don't teasing us it touture to wait for next update including agent story.😉
arnavkidevani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usaonly

hey don't teasing us it touture to wait for next update including agent story.😉

Thanks for reading sweetie! Sorry but this "Temptation" is comp now. When I write temptation 5 I'll let you know. And yes now going back to finish the write up to part 7 of "Agent RKB & Agent JKR" 😉 😊 😉
AdventureGirl14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So hot...and hilarious.  "Jangal me mangal"🤣
Loved it!!