Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Prancing Horse:-

Jerk running after II and and she is too busy in her thought to even pay attention to him..πŸ˜†packing for honeymoon, moohdikhayi, reception, breakfast at Amma's , Mama's cd...so much important things..who has the time to spare on an unimportant person..Truly time has changed..Once II wanted him to comeback to her, now he is running after him..πŸ˜†

"Her husband the tall scrawny skinny dude walked away giving her his half smile..AYYYOO!! WHY DO I FEEL LIKE HUGGING HIM NOW? RAKSHASAN... HE DRIVES ME CRAZY...HES NOT EVEN A TALKER AND HE DOES THAT..."so cute..so lovely..so adorable..gosh..

Her past was sad..Subbu really treated her badly..She was hoping he would call back, apologize for what he did but the call never came..what left were dazed Appa, hurt Amma and angry Akka...She didn't cry or went into depression...(She fell sick for a week when came to know about Marliese..Think who captured your heart truly girl..)..that jerk..he didn't even call once..Uncaring Bas****..While he was moving ahead in his life, II was left alone..She wondered how he spent her days with his wife, how his room looked like..Did their time together meant nothing to him..."He had destroyed her life like a bomb explosion, sudden and swift... unexplainable and unfathomable.."

She was willing to spend the rest of her life with a jerk just coz she felt she loved him...May be now she has realized what love actually means..What she share with R&B is love..pure, unadulterated, ever encompassing love..Love which drives her crazy and explodes her inside whenever he is near to her.."Talking about Hindi songs and politics and getting snubbed by him when he was about to lose an argument."..That was the jerk alert II..what were you thinking..😲

He is still confirming if she is really his wife...can't believe the person he is trying to impress marries girl he so crudely rejected.."HOW DID U MARRY HIM?"..U don't know how two people marry moron..

"No we eloped" she said flatly"
"U married him with out your parents' approval?" he was shocked.."Yep" she said chuckling to herself secretly.
"wow! Wow!!" HE REPEATED"

ROFL..II is one mad girl..telling him they eloped..too good girl..and he like a fool believed her..Did he really knew her..R&B would have realized she is lying in a second..

"she saved that natural playful reckless side for the Rakshasan"..so true..their texting..after so many days..brought back their before marriage days..there was one chapter which was just full of texts..it reminds me of that..."Did u guys have ur first fight?"..they don't have the count of fighting and making out session they had till now..endless..😳

II punched R&B..ha ha..winking, smacking, punching..Poor R&B..gaya kaam se..Driver offered to take her..but ab patidev hai toh kis baat ki tension..Subbu must have been trying to act smart with his so called intellect but R&B shut him up..good guy..Including fact about tax was good Nisha...helped to understand how R&B made him silent..πŸ‘

"II was going to marry Subbu at Sringeri Temple exactly a year ago, today she stood married to a man NOBODY would have expected her to, leave alone Subbu, no wonder Subbu was on the verge of having his first heart attack at 32"..
Time changes so suddenly..2014 was Subbu's..2015 and the coming years will be II's and R&B's..

Loved the comfort level between them..Without any effort it is slowly increasing..she handed him her coffee like he always handled it..holding her coffee, duppatta, purse..so cute yaar.."He stood patiently as she organized her randomness..."..Patient is a virtue..and he badly needs now that II is his wife..fighting with Parking attendant..(180rs for parking..i too would have murdered the guy..)..R&B is frustrated..who would not be..II was ranting about getting late and now is fighting with parking guy.. "she turned and continued to complain looking up like a child at his face.."..she really behaves like a kid with him.."HE WAS BAFFLED... SHE COULD TALK ANYWHERE ABOUT ANYTHING"..arey abhi to 5 din hi hue hai..many more years ahead..get used to it dude..

R&B pocketed her phone and gave her his..a new plaything...ha ha..good one Nisha..Phone ke saath kuch bhi karo bus chup ho jao.."R&B shook his head as  the automobile with the  insignia of the prancing horse  vroomed/flew out of the parking garage.." leaving behind a shocked, baffled, dazed Subbu..his career, apartment , directorship nothing seems thrillling anymore..

What a way to show the guy his place...Subtle..nothing over dramatic but powerful...To the point R&B style..

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Retrospect:-

One of the finest chapter..emotional, soothing, warming , comforting..top class..

She is late for D-II but isn't too sad..Appa gave her F but don't think it will bother her..πŸ˜‰
Haldiram..I so love it nisha..chowmein, rajkachori, rasmalai..just love it..R&B paid for the stuff and she is not happy about it..At least she didn't try to pay him back..THANKGOD...asked if she can say thanks..the comfortable rapport they shared few minutes back is gone..money is not a problem, pride is..both are egoistic fools..feels their stand is right..standing on opposite ends of road..long journey to reach the center..😊

Seeing Subbu after so many days revived the bitter memories..he getting irritated on trivial issues..Only time our R&B gets irritated is when someone tries to take II away from him or When she herself do something stupid.."When he received the text he stared at her bent head, he knew something was wrong"..So easily the guy can see when she is upset..He just has to set his eyes on her and she shudders..need time out to compose herself..

Subbu's Mom is here..Bragging about his stupid son and his so called friendship with Raman Bhalla.."a venture capitalist that hates selling cars"..yes dear mami..he is the ONE for II.."Subbu DIDNT NEED HIS MOTHER THERE...HE JUST DIDNT"..why not moron..you both are responsible for the endless tears that she shed...now get ready to get the shock of your life..Oh sorry Mr. Moron you already got it ..let us enjoy the look on your mother's face..She was giving gyaan to R&B about himself..wow.."Subbu looked like he just smelled an armpit..Subbu: Amma THAT'S HIM!! I talk about him..S's Mom looked like she had smelled a arm pit.. " ek number Nisha...just the best...they both deserves this only..Brilliant..

"in reshamee raaho me, ik raah to wo hogee, tum tak jo pahuchatee hai, is mod se jaate hai.."..love this song yaar..there were many roadblocks but she finally reached her destination..It was always R&B..
"Is mod se jaate hain, Kuchh sust kadam raste, Kuchh tez kadam raahein.." slowly and steadily she finally reached her Man..😳

Subbu left her teary but not depressed but if ever R&B leaves her she will be broken without repair and she knows that..She is ready to not hate him just for the last 3 hours they spend together.."Tumse mili jo zindagi, humne abhi boyi nahin..Tere siva koi na tha, tere siva koi nahin" ..
There will be no one else except R&B who can melt her heart so easily..She is a woman in love...truly,madly, deeply..She had dreams  of driving in Skoda or honda to VV and now she is driving in Ferrari and Porsche..Time has changed for good..πŸ‘

Meeting her past made her realize how much she really loves R&B..she won't say or accept it but knows in her heart how lucky she is to get him..get the love of his life.."chupana bhi nhi aata, batana bhi nhi aata, humein tumse mohbbat hai jatana bhi nhi aata..".

Her sudden kiss surprised him..HE SHOOK UNDER HER ONSLAUGHT..role reversal..Knew II would be champ in few days..master tutor jo hain.." "II" he gathered her in his arms further tightly... nipping her ear "Whats going on?"..he knows something is wrong from the time they left Hamilton's but won't point..Its not in his nature...He can't calm with words..but who needs that when all you have to say "Enough II" and hug her tight..All her tension goes away..She just needs him by her side..always...

"Tum aa gaye ho nur aa gaya hai, Nahi to charago se lau ja rahi thi ,
Jeene ki tumse wajeh mil gayi hai , Badi bewajeh zindagi ja rahi thi 
Tum aa gaye ho nur aa ga"..

Perfect song to end a beautiful chapter...πŸ‘
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Thousand words worth a picture:-

II cried her heart out in front of Periappa..not in front of anyone else..its their secret...She was affected by the rude way in which her heart was torn into pieces..put up a brave front for her parents but in front of periappa she can say her true feelings..can lay her heart open..She shared her feelings about R&B with him too..😳

yeh lo Biwi ko pehle se hi pata hai miya ko kya chaiye..fir poochne kyu ja rahi ho.πŸ˜‰
.""Even when u think aloud, do u speak a paragraph?" he asked baffled"..even i was baffled..the girl can correlate any topic..from his hair to AC requirement in D-II..😲

dude has her cornered..his shirt smudged with her vermilion, his legs making her his prisoner, she smelling like him..Aroused and dazed..haye...why they have to knock my breath out every time they are together..hyperventilating every time..."Can u wear sarees more?"..he hates the kurta..lot of time is needed to find what he desire..don't want to waste a sec..😳

"there was no anklet today thankgod ...her bangles must have made enough noise as it is.."..even i was happy there was no anklet..Appa would have got a heart attack..."Ayyo!! this is my parents house.."..My parents house..really II..what a change in just 5 days..dude is thrilled..Still a long way to go but baby steps are the key..She accepts things correctly only when she is in disorientated things..If she would have been in sense don't think she would called D-II her parents house..any ways our dude is happy..πŸ˜ƒ

"She freed her chest with great difficulty and offered her lips in agony, she couldnt even hold his head to feed him her lips she shook so bad Minutes passed... and when he lay on her... their gasping was most likely heard outside." HOT, SEXY, BEAUTIFUL, MIND BLOWING, SIMPLY AMAZING...

Giving him M&B to read..."Its probably too explicit for me" HE SAID"..Really dude..I wonder how.
.Mrs. Ishita SR Khan, Mrs. Ishita Y Singh..damn funny Nisha..we all have done this at some point in our life.." He lifted his head up to ogle... he didnt say anything... just looked... JUST... he could turn her into a mush, he should know that by now "..He knows that..he just loves to do that..melt her into a puddle..πŸ˜†
"he saw the color travel up her cheek.. she was wrapped in his arms... she had tousled his hair completely... his lips were swollen as hers..He was fascinated by her..." 

"When u can say it with a thousand words why waste it on one picture"..He smiled fully hearing her say that..ONE BIG,  FULL SMILE..and she...she blushed..SRK or Raghuram Rajan..Dude just knows everything about her..observes her so much..πŸ˜›

"Was Appa rushing so that dude can sleep and he can have his daughter for long? or did he really care for the tired dude.." I think option A...

II told Amma about Subbu..Amma hates him truly..well he deserves that.."R&B is very refined.."..He is Amma..and your daughter is one luck girl..She got saved from Subbu and then entered R&B's life..Good that II realized what a fool she was..dating Subbu...🀒

Appa is doing small talks with guy and as usual his response is crisp  and to the point..Appa loved talkers but his son-in-law belongs to different category.."Appa talked about every Ministry he knew of from 1975-2015... so as to keep it as impersonal as possible not wanting to know about the dude.". not fair appa...not done...

"She is very brilliant, she is made for big things"
(YOU MARRIED HER AND HAVE INTOXICATED HER WITH THE PUNJABI SEX APPEAL)..
Nothing can be done now Appa...Your daugther is no longer your baby..she is a woman in love...😳❀️

"Appa was missing her like hell... if it was possible he would pick R&B up and swing him a few times and toss him like a shotput... off to the North Pole.." don't do that Appa..Your daughter will run after him and then you will run after her..endless marathon ho jaegi..thand rakho..πŸ˜†

"Amma: She has to learn the ways of that house (smiling at R&B)"..good Amma..aap hi R&B ki sachi dost ho..πŸ‘..Appa is geting selfish but thankgod u are still the sane one..
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
uff finally done...ab ja ke thodi shanti mili..now i can sleep peacefully...πŸ₯±
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want to read that metro ride update... Anyone knows what thread n which part please?
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

I want to read that metro ride update... Anyone knows what thread n which part please?

it is in SS3
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
All I have done all dayis listen to sili hawa choo gayi n iss mod se jaate hain... I read the part... Didnt like the aloofness/hesitation/non-care from R&B to find out about why she had been upset before n after the visit to Hamilton court...but its me.. Appa wanted to throw R&B like a disc... The nalayak that he has been, he deserves it... Doesnt even ask his supposed biwiwhats worrying her to bring tears in her eyes... The girl for the first time approaches him for intimacy n all he says is wow?... Disappointed. If she is so easily readable with her expressions of her sadness, he should have tried finding what upset her twice... But he will be non-intrusive kinds... Maybe good for him... But it tells me M will be bigger challenge since II had openly shown her displeasure for subbu, while R&B shows no emotions good or bad n is unreadable for II with his blank expression. Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

All I have done all dayis listen to sili hawa choo gayi n iss mod se jaate hain... I read the part... Didnt like the aloofness/hesitation/non-care from R&B to find out about why she had been upset before n after the visit to Hamilton court...but its me.. Appa wanted to throw R&B like a disc... The nalayak that he has been, he deserves it... Doesnt even ask his supposed biwiwhats worrying her to bring tears in her eyes... The girl for the first time approaches him for intimacy n all he says is wow?... Disappointed. If she is so easily readable with her expressions of her sadness, he should have tried finding what upset her twice... But he will be non-intrusive kinds... Maybe good for him... But it tells me M will be bigger challenge since II had openly shown her displeasure for subbu, while R&B shows no emotions good or bad n is unreadable for II with his blank expression.

I am curious about M's interaction what did he find in her.. R&B the man with such good taste what did he find in her.
I think trivializing her visit actually helped II more just my opinion, subbu is this dirt who is not worth even his mention and i felt that update was more to show II's insecurity about him leaving and that she will overcome after some years with him when she realizes he is more committed in the marriage than even her..
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All I have done all dayis listen to sili hawa choo gayi n iss mod se jaate hain... I read the part... Didnt like the aloofness/hesitation/non-care from R&B to find out about why she had been upset before n after the visit to Hamilton court...but its me.. Appa wanted to throw R&B like a disc... The nalayak that he has been, he deserves it... Doesnt even ask his supposed biwiwhats worrying her to bring tears in her eyes... The girl for the first time approaches him for intimacy n all he says is wow?... Disappointed. If she is so easily readable with her expressions of her sadness, he should have tried finding what upset her twice... But he will be non-intrusive kinds... Maybe good for him... But it tells me M will be bigger challenge since II had openly shown her displeasure for subbu, while R&B shows no emotions good or bad n is unreadable for II with his blank expression.

πŸ˜ƒ

GIVE IT TIME meri jaan... it cant happen over night... dont give up on him... he cant be everything for every body yaar hes too flawed

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

I am curious about M's interaction what did he find in her.. R&B the man with such good taste what did he find in her.
I think trivializing her visit actually helped II more just my opinion, subbu is this dirt who is not worth even his mention and i felt that update was more to show II's insecurity about him leaving and that she will overcome after some years with him when she realizes he is more committed in the marriage than even her..

I think all his relationships before II was sexual... He was sexually turned on by them and when it faded the relationship ended. So R&B is not going to feel anything when he meets any of his ex... There is no story for him with respect to his ex... But II is the one who will get affected when she meets his ex. That is because it just increases her insecurity about this relationship. In a way it reminds her that this relationship might not persist longer and she might one day become another ex. The only thing she has to understand there is that II is special to him because she turns him on both sexually and intellectually... and he might have had number of relationships..BUT SHE IS THE ONLY ONE HE MARRIED...and she has to really self-realize this...He is not going to say it to her directly...lets wait till that..