Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update, but too short😭. Please can we have more?
poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh!! Nisha the mother daughter dialogue...soo  real... the continuation after the interruption oh my!!! Reminds me of my mom n me. Your words are so evocative and touches each one of us in some ways.  👏 Is all  I can do
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Awesome update, but too short😭. Please can we have more?

I feel the same everytime...We always want more
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hiii, remember me? 
Hawww!!! Shaadi ho gayi, suhaag raat bhi!!!!!

Wow loved the SoSy catch up!! And I have so much to say but the Subbu chapter is intoxicating me. Loved R&B there🤗 and the way II grabbed him, made the first move I am in dreamland. Will come back later, if time permits😭
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like your title 😆 totally flipped the original no? Smart! Totally suits motor mouth II 😆 for R&B, one look or one smile is worth a thousand words 😉 Edited by EnVee - 9 years ago
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Appa: She is very brilliant, she is made for big things
I think this is every Appas thoughts about their daughters..Appas dont prepare their daughters well enough for a married life..ammas do a better job of it..
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Hiii, remember me? 

Hawww!!! Shaadi ho gayi, suhaag raat bhi!!!!!

Wow loved the SoSy catch up!! And I have so much to say but the Subbu chapter is intoxicating me. Loved R&B there🤗 and the way II grabbed him, made the first move I am in dreamland. Will come back later, if time permits😭

Ibwas thinking of you!!!! 
Where and how have you been?? Missed ur collages... 
Great to have you back!! 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I seem to have been finding a lot of quotes and phrases today reminding me of the dude...Well here goes another 
RB be like " I can look directly at someone, nod when they are talking,may be even throw in a 'yeah', and still not hear a single word they said..." 🤣🤣. Imagine him doing all the above with that inscrutable expression of his !!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I am in carb coma so thought will write about thousand words 😆
Thousand Words worth a picture

DII bedroom : 
sooo cute the conversations were from her ogling his sleeping from , to his

"Even when u think aloud, do u speak a paragraph?" he asked baffled

He lifted his head up to ogle... he didnt say anything... just looked... JUST... he could turn her into a mush, he should know that by now

and that final smile
HE SMILED FULLY... he knew THAT but he smiled FULLY😳😃

loved that .. how she didnt answer SRK or Raghuraram question ..

DII kitchen : Again a mature amma and lovely mom daughter conversation. One thing i feel is as much as nothing changed outside i feel II's confidence in someone loving her unconditionally definitely took a hit😭 but no worries R&B will slowly get her out.. once bitten twice shy , like she thought he would hate his experience with her and they were on it for 3 days 😆

but  appa had me again -- kya karoon appa/ranjan get to me 😆,
new sheets hooow cute, stay for a week even cuter.. and wants his SIL sleeping OMG how cute cute *infinity.
Ok let me tell u something about how my parents get possessive of me when i visit with my family in chennai I am not even allowed a sleepover at a cousins place for one night.
my mom will sulk and my dad will sulk more if we  go outside my house everyone needs to visit us and i have to tell them before i leave to even meet my friends and almost after every trip my parents will say you hardly stayed with us but i do ensure the kids are with them 24/7😆

So this battle shall continue 😆😆

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashu25

I seem to have been finding a lot of quotes and phrases today reminding me of the dude...Well here goes another 

RB be like " I can look directly at someone, nod when they are talking,may be even throw in a 'yeah', and still not hear a single word they said..." 🤣🤣. Imagine him doing all the above with that inscrutable expression of his !!

This is sooo R&B. Very Apt for him.👍🏼 
But I feel on the contrary he listens to each and every word she says. He would remember the words he didn't know and would google them up. He is just fascinated by everything she says, does and her as a whole!❤️