Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: swaram

This is sooo R&B. Very Apt for him.πŸ‘πŸΌ 
But I feel on the contrary he listens to each and every word she says. He would remember the words he didn't know and would google them up. He is just fascinated by everything she says, does and her as a whole!❀️

Whatever you said is absolutely right.. Bu5 all that ononly and only applies to his wife..Not the others πŸ˜†
swaram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

I am in carb coma so thought will write about thousand words πŸ˜†
Thousand Words worth a picture

DII bedroom : 
sooo cute the conversations were from her ogling his sleeping from , to his

"Even when u think aloud, do u speak a paragraph?" he asked baffled

He lifted his head up to ogle... he didnt say anything... just looked... JUST... he could turn her into a mush, he should know that by now

and that final smile
HE SMILED FULLY... he knew THAT but he smiled FULLYπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

loved that .. how she didnt answer SRK or Raghuraram question ..

DII kitchen : Again a mature amma and lovely mom daughter conversation. One thing i feel is as much as nothing changed outside i feel II's confidence in someone loving her unconditionally definitely took a hit😭 but no worries R&B will slowly get her out.. once bitten twice shy , like she thought he would hate his experience with her and they were on it for 3 days πŸ˜†

but  appa had me again -- kya karoon appa/ranjan get to me πŸ˜†,
new sheets hooow cute, stay for a week even cuter.. and wants his SIL sleeping OMG how cute cute *infinity.
Ok let me tell u something about how my parents get possessive of me when i visit with my family in chennai I am not even allowed a sleepover at a cousins place for one night.
my mom will sulk and my dad will sulk more if we  go outside my house everyone needs to visit us and i have to tell them before i leave to even meet my friends and almost after every trip my parents will say you hardly stayed with us but i do ensure the kids are with them 24/7πŸ˜†

So this battle shall continue πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bold- I am banking on that. He is her emotional anchor, he is doing a great job of it till now , maybe it just comes naturally to him with her. Remains to be seen how he helps her get over her biggest insecurity, M, His little ammunition of words also is good enough, we have seen what wonders, "Enough II" can do to II.😳 And of course a tight long hug is all she needs.

And tell me about parents. They can never get enough of you when you are visiting. It will always end with" wish you could have stayed for some more days"!πŸ˜›

Edited by swaram - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaram

Bold- I am banking on that. He is her emotional anchor, he is doing a great job of it till now , maybe it just comes naturally to him with her. Remains to be seen how he helps her get over her biggest insecurity, M, His little ammunition of words also is good enough, we have seen what wonders, "Enough II" can do to II.😳 And of course a tight long hug is all she needs.

agree Enough II, No Di or Kanna and just hold her and start texting she will know she is fine or they should start fighting over who gets to sleep on which side of the bed πŸ˜†..
 M will be a pain point but sometimes what you worry turns out to be nothing so may be in this case M is not as insecure as Subbu .. it will be a fun read  like everything else
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@nisha so all ur plumbing /carpentry work etc is done for some time πŸ˜‰ just checking cause i so want chris to make sure its in great condition πŸ˜† for my own selfish reasons 
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@nisha so all ur plumbing /carpentry work etc is done for some time πŸ˜‰ just checking cause i so want chris to make sure its in great condition πŸ˜† for my own selfish reasons 

Totally agree with you.πŸ˜‰ Really enjoyed the last 2 updates will write when I have ipad or comp handy, phones are overrated.
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorna3666

Oh!! Nisha the mother daughter dialogue...soo  real... the continuation after the interruption oh my!!! Reminds me of my mom n me. Your words are so evocative and touches each one of us in some ways.  πŸ‘ Is all  I can do

Ditto
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

IF is mad re πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chill baba...Aapko jo yaad hai 2-3-4 msgs mein bol do πŸ˜ƒ

Mad because i was high on emotions causez of the last chapter, I was in full fury and tying away into thin air🀒
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Mad because i was high on emotions causez of the last chapter, I was in full fury and tying away into thin air🀒

Hahahahahaha 
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My late Reviews posting continues..Plz bear with me..Have finally written on all lovely chapters..
Revenge aka Counter blow:-

II bringing tray startled him..new phase of life. he is not used to see his family member working..For her its part and parcel of life..II listened to Amma..husband ki seva start..😊 He removed his earphones when she started talking..so cute..
flicked her earrings.."What about more of you ?"..no jalebi like baatein..straight to point sending her insides spinning..😳

She is not used to servants and she voiced it out..what's part of life for R&B is not normal for a middle class girl and I think he needs to give her some time to get used to it..getting angry and upset over this point is actually not reasonable.

."She saw his expression change, went from warm to cool.."..he need not to say anything..II can read his face..know he is angry but she is not to be blamed too..She is disappointed, ready to leave when he offered her to bring her tea up..sometimes I feel his anger with her is like boiling milk..the sooner it rises, the faster it falls..😊

"U think 30 is old? "..ROFL..Amma asking II to take care of him didn't matter..only thing mattered was calling him older..and here our dim-witted, bhukkad girl is busy gorging on samosas not realizing that dude is talking about himself.."U think 30 year old men are slow ?"..
Not you dear... the day you turn slow will be the end of this world.." "Slower than 28 year old women." she sniggered"..
no sooner she uttered the word, R&B grabbed her to show how fast he is..lovely.."Slower than this u mean? "..now that's what I call fast and furious..πŸ‘πŸΌ

"HE LISTENS TO EVERY BREATH U TAKE EVERY GODDAMN BREATH U HOPED HE WOULD MISS IT? "..Now you are using your brain girl..too bad the guy is already all over on you...
Romance in balcony..wah wah.."30 is a stud poruma vidu da"..II is ready to wave white flag but how can he let her go away so easily..letting her go only after he had his way with her..
such a naughty guy he is...reading this I so want to pull his cheek..he is like that kid who do some mischief and then make innocent face..you cant even scold seeing the innocence..πŸ˜›

Sam is a happy person today..while Manny and R&B fled the country she was the one trying to hold whatever was left after the scandal broke their happy family..Concerned for dad, her younger siblings, her family..she suffered too but still chose to comfort her dad..
She is happy knowing that finally Ranjan is getting some sleep..4 years of no sleep..she knows R&B will never talk to Ranjan but is happy that II is there..the empty house will be filled with her blabbering..little chaos is need in quiet house of MM..

Sam wanted to know whether R&B slept better or not..lolz..if any he has stolen her sleep too.."I don't know...he when he looks he looks so deeply.."..yahi toh charm hai dude ka.
Silent killer he is..(lil filmy but aankhiyon se goli mare..dhiskiaon)🀣

Ranjan wants her to take up charge of house and she is obviously reluctant.. don't want herself to think that she belongs her and this is her home..Her fears about expiry date of her marriage is stopping her to do anything in house, be invisible and not get too involved..
Ranjan gave her 3 months...3 months mai kuch hoga kya..lets wait and read..

" HIS EVERY TOUCH IS TATTOOED IN MY BRAIN HIS BREATH HIS EYES.."  .. Chalo final settlement cooking pe hua..
Lets hope its a start to increase her comfort level and decrease her fears..πŸ‘πŸΌ

II setting up alarm for 5 am..is she really II..waking up so early..Dude was still asleep on her so she conveniently went back to sleep..
"My alarm went off" was his excuse as he began frisking..its not like she was wearing something.." they made a deal..any time before 6..oh god yaar..these two are just so hot and fiery..she wants him to shave but no sooner he rubs that beard on her she looses herself..may be that's y she want him to shave.. kuch to control hoga...early morning rendezvous..nice nice..Beckham and Victoria..well you both are hotter than them..Victoria look like a block of wood to me..πŸ˜•

5am turned to 8am..her lasya inspired clothes oozes of cuteness..and he is again following her like a puppy.."Should i shower or do u want to make it a exhibition sport? " and dude said option B...ha ha.😳.such a rascal he is..cute rascal..she understands her husband well.."Do not come near me"..lolz..can read in his eyes what he wants..good he has to leave for a meeting otherwise II ko aur late ho jata..

Wifey feelings are coming up??..watching your husband leave for the office..how sweet and he looked up too..both are slowly getting the hang of marriage..😳

Her car's gone and the first person she contacted was her husband..no appa, no amma, no akka..yipeee...he send her car to garage like a good caring husband when informed about her check engine light...10/10 to you R&B..
Jerk came by and is shocked to see her all decked up in wedding fineries ..take this you loser..she is married to a person 1000 times better than you..good that u went out of her life..you don't deserve her..🀒

She smacked him with her purse..lolz..loved it..Subbu , nosy jerk came up to them and tried to act funny..II didn't pay any attention..Her sole focus was on her darling husband..
I like this attitude of hers...not concerned about that loser..any ways her mind and heart dare not pay attention to anything else when R&B is around..❀️

"He gave himself a finger kangi to fight the breeze her merlot color dupatta flew and splayed on him.."..it reminds me of 90's movie..heroine duppata flowing away coz of wind and landing on hero's face..
haye..so so cute..😳

Subbu your curiosity will kill you..Walk towards the couple and get your busted ego deflated..you need a reality check..and a bitter one..🀒

nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She's my Wife:- 

First and foremost loved the title..a certain kind of authority, belonging and love reflects in it..plus the chapter is about showing Subbu his place..so it got more lovely..

"Always fighting, combating girl..good idea i didn't married her.." jerk..I can't believe she loved him..think it was just good companionship, a comfortable friendship which they thought will culminate into marriage..🀒

good that it didn't happened..kind of a person she is, there were more chances of a failed relationship with Subbu then R&B..you can only change yourself to some extent..turning a 360 degree is only possible in movies and tv shows..Frustration will crop soon and relation will be doomed..she is herself with R&B..with Subbu she was a complete different person..

He always saw them bickering only..not realizing that's their way of showing love..He is amazed that she is fighting like that with her client..dumb ass..she is fighting with her husband..

Appa gave him good fight..what happened with R&B..Appa lost his voice realizing there's no way this guy can argue..he only bay blood when II is concerned..😳

"He would easily scorn and dismiss Ishita saying "I dont want to argue, you should stop arguing with me ."" and she listened..totally shocking..what she saw in this guy is totally beyond my understanding..He wanted to help R&B..save him from " Ishita's opinionated behavior".. I so wanted him to go there and try to save R&B..II should have glared at him and say "back off..I'm talking to my husband.." shoo away you jerk..πŸ‘

Subbu's amma..bigger jerk than her own soon..Now understands from where all the smugness and high-handedness comes..why can't a daughter take care of her parents after marriage..
why can't her parents come and stay with her..why all this is such a big issue...and biggest of all, she called periappa a retarded man..gosh how much i hate this woman..
knows there exists such kind of ladies who will not think twice before speaking such things..for them all that matter is money and status..feelings, emotions, love and care are secondary..
reaping back the money poured in education is more important than someone's emotions..πŸ˜•πŸ€’

"How his appa agreed? " Maybe because his own brother is so mentally unstable nobody else married her so she choose and one on her own? MAy be she married a divorcee with kids? "
argh..is it possible to kill a fictional character..I so want to do that..just because you didn't have the courage to fight for your love you think the rest of the world is like you..He is such an ignorant fool..he should be bashed left and right..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Here our love-birds are busy in their own sweet world...arguing over cd's..Jerk came and try to act all friendly.."Is the solution provider causing distress? "..Loser you just go away..
get yourself another vacation..you need one soon to cool that high handed attitude of yours..He is all eager to share his knowledge and R&B gave it back saying they should not discuss about work..oh jeez I love you more yaar..

"Looks like she had to cut short her vacation to address work troubles.." oh you are gonna be in so much trouble..you just wait you moron...

"When he is wrong he is wrong.."..he he..she don't give a damn Subbu is there..all she wants is to fight with her devil husband..
Subbu gaya bhaad main..All I'm concerned is about winning this fight with my man.."She doesn't listen.."..You should have slapped him II..he deserves a round of slap..
"R&B: Only when she has a point..and she's right.."..Man..supporting your wife..how more cute you can get..I so want to hug you for this..II is happy at that surprise support from him..She went into R&B's mode and gave a half-smile.. πŸ˜† "U are damn right!!"..these two are just too adorable..

" R&B: she's my wife!! (cool calm..unperturbed just like R&B..)" ..ha ha..so so cute..One sentence enough to shut up that jerk..That's our hero..no long lecture..😳
straight to point..One sentence and jerk lost his voice..so damn funny..master-stroke nisha...

"SUBBU STARED DUMBFOUNDED..SHE MARRIED HIM? HE MARRIED HER?  HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE? "..Itna bol diya fir bhi akal nhi aayi..He is chasing II..
May be you should jerk..R&B ke badle ab II ko butter lagao..U are good in that only...Loser.. Idiot..Jerk..served him right..

WHAT GOES AROUND COME BACK AROUND...so true for Subbu..πŸ‘..Karma is a bit**