Frequent Posters

ravani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely request ever...would love if u will it on Twitter or instagram
akashavani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Deepa. ...Wow..Wonderful  Request or Great Gyaan ...To ShrAvi.(My Sole one and only Hot Jodi ).

AShlok Still is ..Sizzling Hot..Absolutely. ..Everyway.

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahaha...nice request Deepa. But my hope is that they will never pose for offscreen pic until this show end. 

Others will show interest to see what is in the palm of our hand until which is covered by fingers. If it will  be uncovered. all interests  will have gone within a second. This is one of the principle in human life. I think Shravi follow this principle sincerely.

According to me Ashlok is very special. Especially Shrenu is my favourite girl. I don't like to see them as a ten plus eleventh pair in offscreen pic. I would like to see their interview , behind the scenes and the on location videos only. 
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i am done. and krithi di didnt understand ur concept of fingers and hands.
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what do you mean by 10+ 11th pair di ?? i will be honest when i visted the externl sites read weird comments. i too lost respect. if they have too den not a big thing.
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aamir.Aashlok

deepa, who the hell is this bloody shravi 😡 what they r thinking themself 😲 they really aware of that they should give offscreen pic for their fans but no pic 😡 i don't think there is any problem between them😕 i am done with shravi 🤢 not going to love them any more😡😡 now i only love aamir 😳 he never disappointed me but shravi always hurt and disppoint me😡😡 now don't care if they gave pic or not🤢 i want all should stop begging them

AWWW!! MY baby ...ITs ok ..dont be sad ...We can watch them ONSCREEN till EBP ENDS...CHalo lets forgive them for being ADAMANt  because of their ROCKING ONSCREEN CHEMISTRY😃 Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Efinah36

Deepa I'm So angry with Shravi. !!!!What's the problem, posting pic's together?
Are they the leads or not. Why so stubborn ? We want a pic, not their wedding !!!!!!!

HAHAHA!!! So true..Just a PIC..why cant they act and just give us a PIC..and close the matter easily ..Instead they chose this HIDE AND SEEK GAME😳😆
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: misti_ashlok

Lovely request ever...would love if u will it on Twitter or instagram

AWW..THANKS MISTI...I wish somebody copy paste my POSt and pass it to them in TWITTER AND INSTA..I DONT MIND😳
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: akashavani

Deepa. ...Wow..Wonderful  Request or Great Gyaan ...To ShrAvi.(My Sole one and only Hot Jodi ).

AShlok Still is ..Sizzling Hot..Absolutely. ..Everyway.

Thanks VANI...I am not very particular ...but quiet curious why they are hell bent in not giving a PIc tigether...they are stilll acting till date ...just a random pic from SHOOT will do for fans...and they deny it😕
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Hahahaha...nice request Deepa. But my hope is that they will never pose for offscreen pic until this show end. thanks KRITHI😳

Others will show interest to see what is in the palm of our hand until which is covered by fingers. If it will  be uncovered. all interests  will have gone within a second. This is one of the principle in human life. I think Shravi follow this principle sincerely.hahaha...superb dear .😆..but after all the bashing...beggging ...pleading ..IS it worth to test FANS feelings this way ...I dont think so ðŸ˜•

According to me Ashlok is very special. Especially Shrenu is my favourite girl. I don't like to see them as a ten plus eleventh pair in offscreen pic. I would like to see their interview , behind the scenes and the on location videos only. 

samehere...we all want soenthing from them apart from EBP SOAP...A PIC by the them is the least fans ask them ...and posing with other costars is definitely hurting lot of TRUE FANS ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•..and I object any kind of POLICIES they follow which is hurtimg FANS feelings ..AFTER ALL they are hear because of them ...hope they understand before the end of the SHOW😃