potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
TO SHRAVI
Cant stop myself from making this POSt ...I am a HARD CORE ASHLOKIAN , NOT A SHRAVIAN ..๐Ÿ˜‰..BUT I CARE FOR YOU BOTH ..I have seen SHRAVIANS asking for a SINGLE PIC from both you but you both royally IGNORED themmm>>YOU AR POSING with the REST of the world ...IN WATER ,...UNDER WATER ...ON EARTH...WITH SOME TOM DICK AND HARRy..ALSO with the  NEW CAST ..YOU BOTH ARE VERY SOCIAL when it comes to PEOPLE...SO you have no problem posing ...BUT YOU DONT CLICK A SINGLE POSE TOGETHER...WHY THIS KOLAVERI  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I would love to see a pic of you both though I DONT CARE IF you get along or not ..because I LOVE ASHLOK...AGREE,YOU BOTH HAVE PROBLEMS...

WHY NOT ATLEAST ACT AND POSE FOR A PIC FOR FANS SAKE๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...SHOULD WE FANS PAY YOU BOTH SO THAT YOU CAN ACT LIKE POSING OFFSCREEN๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

AFTER SOME YEARS...๐Ÿ˜‰..(SHRAVI ARE THINKING ABOUT US)

THIS TOO SHALL PASS...YOU BOTH WILL MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE ...AND THEN THINK BACK ABOUT EBPIANS ...DAMN!!! IT WAS A JUST A PIC...WHY DIDNT WE DO IT FOR OUR FANS...BUT FANS WOULD HAVE MOVED ON BY THEN...THERE WILL NOT BE A SINGLE SOUL TO ASK FOR YOUR PICS...

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER >>>SO JUST DO IT FOR YOUR DIE HARD FANS SAKE ,EVENIF  YOU BOTH HAVE ISSUES...JUST DO A FAKE SMILE>>>EASY PEESY LEMON SQUEEZY๐Ÿ˜†

LOVE 
ASHLOKIAN FOR SHRAVIANS๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by potomac - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SajSassy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Deeps, you joined the bandwagon too!

Never understood the big deal about OffScrn segments or pics! But Good luck with your request!!
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyBearFan

Deeps, you joined the bandwagon too!

Never understood the big deal about OffScrn segments or pics! But Good luck with your request!!

JUST A TRY๐Ÿ˜‰ ...BIG DEAL ..LIKE THEY ARE US AND RUSSIA...WE SHOULD IGNORE THEM...THEY WILL COME OUR WAY๐Ÿ˜†
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
they dont deserve our love. as swetha said. my ashlokian hurt bleeding n i am ceying. enough begging. aatm samman bhi koi chiz hai. n i will shave off my head if a pic is posted i was going to make a post like tbis. before i saw this all. we are paagal . we waited all da by n got nothing. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazygul

they dont deserve our love. as swetha said. my ashlokian hurt bleeding n i am ceying. enough begging. aatm samman bhi koi chiz hai. n i will shave off my head if a pic is posted i was going to make a post like tbis. before i saw this all. we are paagal . we waited all da by n got nothing. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ญ

ABOs**tELY VISHU..ITS NOT WORTH OUR TIME๐Ÿ˜ƒ...JUST WATCH EBP AND SAY TATA BYE BYE ONCE DONE
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
today i lost respect for them. hriday se samman chala guya. sorry. enough begging. sir mudva lungi agar a pic of them is posted by them
crazygul thumbnail
nahi shart hoti koi pyaar mein. mgar pyaar sharto pay tumney kiya. toh esliye humara pyaar bhi marr guyaa.
Swetha.Aamir thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
deepa, who the hell is this bloody shravi ๐Ÿ˜ก what they r thinking themself ๐Ÿ˜ฒ they really aware of that they should give offscreen pic for their fans but no pic ๐Ÿ˜ก i don't think there is any problem between them๐Ÿ˜• i am done with shravi ๐Ÿคข not going to love them any more๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก now i only love aamir ๐Ÿ˜ณ he never disappointed me but shravi always hurt and disppoint me๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก now don't care if they gave pic or not๐Ÿคข i want all should stop begging them
crazygul thumbnail
back to geeta cishvaas n shaktimaan. i love u both. i will be honest fans love them like people love their babies. i also dont feel there is any problem btw them. and may they have lost respect for fans due to weird comnents n bashing. revenge mode
Efinah36 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Deepa I'm So angry with Shravi. !!!!What's the problem, posting pic's together?
Are they the leads or not. Why so stubborn ? We want a pic, not their wedding !!!!!!!