Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Deepa..lovely 👏. 
My only question is "Is it really worth it" ?!?! And loved the last post you made with Prads.
I don't care what their status quo is or what their equation is or their ego battle or WHATEVER!! And the end of the day they are actors and will be on the radar no matter what unless they are contemplating on different careers after this series, which I highly doubt! After this serial is done no one will remember what Aashlok is or Shravi is about!! will they? Hope they get the point why they won the place in the hearts of audience at least at the end of the series.
I have moved on..never ever watched any series like this one or doubt I will ever be able to after this experience. I still come off and on to the forum though don't watch the series that much now..its not exciting ..the basic story line is done. 
It was the spellbinding chemistry of the leads, amazing story line & especially MANISH, GEETANJALI (all in caps 😉) due which I kept watching it. I wish to see Manish & Geetanjali in movies ..they are simply top-notch.

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jia.astk

Deepa..lovely 👏. Thanks JIA😳

My only question is "Is it really worth it" ?!?!A BIG NO NO😃 And loved the last post you made with Prads.
I don't care what their status quo is or what their equation is or their ego battle or WHATEVER!! And the end of the day they are actors and will be on the radar no matter what unless they are contemplating on different careers after this series, which I highly doubt! After this serial is done no one will remember what Aashlok is or Shravi is about!! will they? Hope they get the point why they won the place in the hearts of audience at least at the end of the series.They get th epoint and all..yet adamant ..YOU are on war or love..just fake something and give a DAMN pic for FANS...they have been requesting this forever and you just ignore them...THEY are her because of ASHLOK and the fan following and not for SHRAVI😃😃😃...HOPE they get this before the end
I have moved on..never ever watched any series like this one or doubt I will ever be able to after this experience. I still come off and on to the forum though don't watch the series that much now..its not exciting ..the basic story line is done. Completely agree with you ..the present track is just an EYEwash for fans to get the extension from the channel,..there are 1000 ways to develop a story and of all of them they pick this STORY LINE 😕😕LOST HOPE ,just hanging in there until it is done..It was the spellbinding chemistry of the leads, amazing story line & especially MANISH, GEETANJALI (all in caps 😉) due which I kept watching it. I wish to see Manish & Geetanjali in movies ..they are simply top-notch.Absolutely ..they are matured and HARD CORE professionals..Hope they make it BIG⭐️⭐️

anu.shravi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
deepa,first of all good post👏
utter waste to request🤢 seriously i don't think there is any problem between them. they are enjoying their life. We fans are sick. Just enjoy EBP.. no hopes😭
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu.shravi

deepa,first of all good post👏

utter waste to request🤢 seriously i don't think there is any problem between them. they are enjoying their life. We fans are sick. Just enjoy EBP.. no hopes😭

Thanks Anu😳...DITTO...JUST WATCH AND Not watse our time on the leads for a PIC which AINT gonna happen till the end😃
VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh my god why so much begging😆
i think you'll kill them if they won't give you an offscreen pic😉 .
put your sword in your shield jhansi ki rani😉😆 .
nice post yar hope your wish actually our fans wish comes true😊 we would get offscreen pic of them😃 
potomac thumbnail

Originally posted by: prince_mb

oh my god why so much begging😆

i think you'll kill them if they won't give you an offscreen pic😉 .
put your sword in your shield jhansi ki rani😉😆 .
nice post yar hope your wish actually our fans wish comes true😊 we would get offscreen pic of them😃 

Definitely not for me dear...😆😆😆...for 1000's of fans who are pleading them for a single pic these past 2 yrs...its not a bog deal for them at all...just playing hide and seek with fans ..which i felt is not fair ...
VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: potomac

Definitely not for me dear...😆😆😆...for 1000's of fans who are pleading them for a single pic these past 2 yrs...its not a bog deal for them at all...just playing hide and seek with fans ..which i felt is not fair ...

agree with you dear😊
saw many post wer fans constantly requesting for offscreen seg and pics but if they are not willing to fulfill our fans wish then let them.we cant force them right😊
im happy atleast they dont have any differences b/w them😊.
i have a feeling that we would an offscreen pic soon for sure😃