Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
WHat does that MEAN now DIVI...YOU SAY A YES OR A NO😆😆😆...I suppose u dont want to participate in this OLD RECORD CONVO😆😆
nandu_nan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am really fed up of askg for shravi pics...thy dnt care for us ...thy themselves knw tht v r longing for shravi pics..but thy ignore us...:((
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: potomac

WHat does that MEAN now DIVI...YOU SAY A YES OR A NO😆😆😆...I suppose u dont want to participate in this OLD RECORD CONVO😆😆

I aslo dunno what it means😆
SahriShrAvi thumbnail
If i m not wrong Deepa😃 you made this post after reading my bashing over ShrAvi 😡 na😆

Good attempt ..👏 loved it to the CORE❤️
deepa but you know ...they are aware of our plea and frustration very well still playing this dirty trick wd loyal fans ...it hurts😭
potomac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SahriShrAvi

If i m not wrong Deepa😃 you made this post after reading my bashing over ShrAvi 😡 na😆high five sahri..i did this for swetha and u 😳just could not take fans plight anymore ..so thought of doing a post 

Good attempt ..👏 loved it to the CORE❤️thanks dear😃muahhh🤗
deepa but you know ...they are aware of our plea and frustration very well still playing this dirty trick wd loyal fans ...it hurts😭 ignore them...they will automatically come our way if we stop asking them...this post is not a request for a pic ,...but a reality check for them..what will happen after ebp ends

Edited by potomac - 9 years ago
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
over the years when they will be down the memory lane. they will realiee bus ek pic kinhi toh baat thi. decisions taken in heat of the moment, short term decisions. people do regrett in lomg eum. general tendency they can pose with even alliens. but not with themselves. enough. apmaan of ourselves. aatsamman nhi koi chiz hain. humbfamous nahi hai toh kya hua ?? humari keemat nahi hain ?? a great persona not well from many yrs. but his people post pic of him on his birthday every year. this is called respect for fans.
Ashlokkifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
These two are acing like 12 year old ,immature and unprofessional .Okay the entire world knows that they don;t get along, they are actors can't they grin and bear for one picture , is it too much to ask .All the sayings about how much they love their fans etc is just bull shi$$$$. They have taken the real fans for granted . They know the fans will be asking for their picture , so why post with others, are they taunting us. This is just getting ridiculous day by day . lost all the respect I had for them .
crazian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good try shlokie sis😉bt the fact is even if god wants them to pose together for a pic offscreen they won't samazla😆nd they dosen't deserve the love we give them at all😡they act as weirdos when we ask for offscreen pics...coz any sane ppl on earth will oblige to give pics together with their colleagues unlike our mahan shraviit is true that no one can replace shravi in our lives bt the pain they give me each day is juz worst😭😡
hima1234 thumbnail
V should stop loving shrvi and start loving aarav
Cause he is very sinciere with his fans
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
some great famous persona should ask them for pics. hum famous nahi hain na. yeaj himna. we should love aarav. i have lost respect for them. enough apmaan for ourselves. ghor apmaam
enough