Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Congrats Ms AshuπŸ‘

Thank you soo much Shevane πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Is Nisha working on another update I wonder!
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Yesterday was watching wedding videos and today I am browsing saree and suits!!!
Kya kar Diya hai is khani neπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Is Nisha working on another update I wonder!

yes yes...She is...Most probably πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
And sorry, forgot to thank you...
Thank u so much SR πŸ€—
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Yesterday was watching wedding videos and today I am browsing saree and suits!!!

Kya kar Diya hai is khani neπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hahahha...I love this craziness!!!!
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh! All the wedding preps are reminding me of wedding songs and more. Seetha Kalyanam, Anandam anandam...

For people who can understand Tamil, check this song out from 28:01 onwards :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2aNpxNMSJY
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok another total random thought... R&B should read/say/translate to english from french these lines "she was richer than any treasure, than the jewels of a 1000 mines... N she said she was for me alone" 
It would put to rest all of II's insecurities regarding her being misfit in the weathy family... It would be R&B's style of assuaging her doubts n fears... It doesnt have to be in/right after the wedding... But maybe later when theyhave a bit more understanding in their relationship... Just a bit more... Maybe he can read this off net/sappy romance book... That II would make him read out aloud to her as a punishment for something he might have done... the whole book... It Will make him speak...in order to read to her... While they lie on a sunbed... In the sunroom❀️... As a revenge... R&B can lie on her... Entwined... While she does finger kangi for him... N him twirling her locks BP-Khor Salaa ...sends me day dreaming!!!πŸ˜†
PS: those lines are just random off net that I read just now while googling other random stuffπŸ˜†

Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Ok another total random thought... R&B should read/say/translate to english from french these lines "she was richer than any treasure, that the jewels of a 1000 mines... N she said she was for me alone" 

It would put to rest all of II's insecurities regarding her being misfit in the weathy family... It would be R&B's styleof assuaging her doubts n fears... It diesnt have to be in/right after the wedding... But maybe later when theyhave a bit more understanding in their relationship... Justa bit more... Maybe he can read this off net/sappy romance book... That II would make him read as a punishment for something he might have done... the whole book... Will make him speak...in order to read to her... While they lie on a sunbed... In the sunroom❀️... As a revenge... R&B can lie on her... Entwined... While she does finger kangi for him... N him twirking her locks BP-Khor Salaa ...sends me say dreaming!!!πŸ˜†
PS: those lines are just random off net that I read just now while googling other random stuffπŸ˜†

BP khor πŸ€£πŸ€£
Kitni RANDOM ban gayi re tu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I loved this : Bold 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Choora & Chunri

Sam coralled her to the wedding hall area, the stage was decorated very tastefully in orchinds and roses...
South Delhi's glitterati sat in chairs covered with pink bows knotted on the back... Iyers relatives wandered curious

Akka: Do u want her to change first into the red suit?
Sam giggled "Yes, red suit, what would I have done if you werent around?"
Hugging Vandita...

Vandu: We both cant do without each other it looks like, you go get changed, I am going to locate my in laws my
parents and NOIDA Athai and Uncles and Athai's on Dad's side Phew!!! Have the boys eaten? Where is Lasya?"

II walked like a model quietly without saying a word, went wherever Sam took her..
Diya wasnt going to be able to make it, everyone else was here, Chanda, Krithika
Lata meera and Naina...
They giggled and followed her as if she were a celebrity... some husbands managed the kids the others stood aimlessly staring at the fusion wedding rituals

Sam:We should have ordered walkie talkies

Vandu: Appa had a COW about the cars Sam (whispering)
Sam squirmed

Vandu: Amma scolded him and so he is fine, he was insisting Ishita should call R&B and protest or pay

Sam Did you Ishita?

OUR LYING QUEEN?  WHAT WOULD SHE SAY IN SUCH A SITUATION?

II: Uh... umm... no... I didnt

Vandu: See she understands this stuff a littke now, she didnt escalate it

AYYO AKKA I DID I DID THE DUDE KNOWS AND HE IS HOPPING MAD
I PAID HIM Rs. 25,000...
IF HE KILLS ME, U WILL NEVER KNOW

Sam: If R&B finds out he will kill me...

Vandu: For offering the cars?
Sam: Nooo!! for learning that Appa wanted to pay, better forget it never happened

II walked over to the bride's room "I am sleepy ka, can I atleast rest for an hour?

Vandu: No raja, when we got here at 12:30 I asked you to, u didnt

II: i was going to, avan vanduttan (he came)

THE HEARING IMPAIED ATHAI HEARD IT

"Athai: Who are u referring to as "Avan?"

II: the guy I am going to marry (crabby)

Athai: tch tch tch tch... I told ur Amma she needs to coach you to say "avar" (ve, aap)

II: Athai I was thinking Sir!
Vandu slapped her, "Summa irukkeya?" (will u shut up)

II rubbed her arm "I dont know ka, Amma is
nowhere to be seen the information overload is getting to me... Appa whenever
I saw him was sulking to some relative, Ranjan paavam avar he is wandering around holding the baby" II whispered

Sam "Be right back Nani wants something, Vandu, her outfit is hanging in the closet by the door labelled groom, not in that room per se, the next one
I will send Manny she will help her get ready, a gal from Taj Palace was going to be here for make up, can we do it in II's?

Vandu: Sure, OK, Amma and I and the women can get ready in the two other rooms... please check to see if the boys are fed

The audio system played traditional Punjabi hymns and shabad... and prayers...

Sam smiled "I hope your Appa doesnt mind"

Vandu: Why should he his best friends at work are Punjabis, the Uncle across from us in D II is a Sikh, weve lived there 17 years now
Sam smiled gratified

Vandu stood II in the open hallway leading to B & G rooms on both sides... women dozed or gossiped... kids were covered with blankets and slept on dhurries in tiny pattu pavadais

Vandu: U guys can go get ready for the choora ceremony or or go downstairs before all seats are taken (gently hoping they would leave)
The girls left

Amma's bhajan madli and Malai Mandir group was trickling in...

Vandu: listen to me exactly, ippo mani enna aachu (what time is it?) (checking her phone) 3:14 PM... by this time tomorrow, things will be wrapped up here.. reception is not until Thursday there is no point in being here tomm night

Seriya, so EXACTLY 24 HOURS... R&B will take you home... and thats it"

II felt woozy like she was having a panic attack... "Dont send me tomorrow" she cried

Vandu: how about in 2016?

II: I am OK (softly)
Vandu: He will just devour you right here, in front of the aunties.. (giggling) DONT PUSH HIM TOO MUCH,
hes waited three months, in his books thats THREE YEARS WITHOUT SEX. Hes playing along... fine, dont irritate him Ishita

II: What about ME? (angry)

Vandu: what did he do? He came he greeted, he ate, he went off to do work

II:Riiight

AYYYO THE WHOLE FAMILY IS ON HIS SIDE

II: can I say I dont want sex tomorrow?

Vandu: ya I can say I am not pregnant (rubbing her protruding belly)
II: I am afraid

Vandu: Good! be this way

Bala texted "Shravu scraped his knee when did he gets tetanus shot do u know?"
Tan and I are going to go talk to the band guys, he sent something super cheap and disco-ey
Tan solran R&B will refuse to step out of the hall

Vandu: Shitt, OK let me get Amma... to go see Shravu

Vandu began to worry

Vandu:Her kanna, its the door BY the Groom so he wont be there get the red suit in the hanger and go change, I will call Amma

II sulked and wandered to the door that said "Not groom" (ha ha)
Opened it, HE SAT THERE STRETCHED OUT READING A BOOK TWIRLING HIS HAIR
She shut the door in panic... she opened the door labelled "Groom"

Some high society aunties were showing off jewelry... there was no red suit anywhere.. she opened the one after a few old Mamas slept... "ayyo sorry sorry" she pleaded

"Kalyana ponna? Va inge" (the bride, come com)

"No mama I have to change" (she begged)
"Paiyyyan jora irukkan, apdiye cinema star madiri" (the bOY IS SO HANDSOME, LIKE A MOVIE STAR)
II smiled...
"Tamizh pesuvana?" (Does he talk Tamizh?)
"Ippo daan class eduthundu iruken, oru 5 varusham aahum" (I began teaching him will take 5 years)

IN HIS CASE 10 OR 20... OR 50 years..
HE CAN ONLY SAY " DI" AND RAKSHASAN...
He knows his name thats it

She went back to the door where he was

"Umm" she muttered by the door...
"Are u here to apologize?' HE ASKED

THE SCUMBAG!!

"No! to get an answer to my question" she said blistering

WHY IS HE ALONE? WHERE IS MIHIR WHERE ARE THE FRENCH DUDES?
RANJAN? CHACHA'S KIDS

His feet were stretched out on to the bed, he was reclining on a one seater sofa/couch... he put his feet down...

She left the door WIIIDE OPEN

"Mere kapde yaha hai" "sam ne kaha, usne yaha rakhe hain... I am unable to find it in any other room, umm will it be OK if I look? I wont be more than a minute.. I am in a hurry Sam is waiting for choora
ceremony..." she gesticulated with her hand LIKE A FOOL

GOOD JOB II, "HE" IS AN IYER SO NICE NICE EXPLAINING

"She said it was in a hanger I dont see any in the hangers in the far corner, is this Sam's room. Akka said u guys had 6 rooms"
SHE JUST WOULDNT STOP

His half smile appeared..

She scrurried from the door to the closet, opening and shutting every one nervously... shaking like a leaf

The CONFIDENT SEXY COOL CALM COMPOSED MIRTHFUL Deployment Manager LOOONG DEAD
Three cupboards no  results, she opened the fourth, or tried to... it was stuck... she pulled the handle almost came off

"Ayyo odachutten" (I broke it)
He put his hand on hers to say "Let go, let me try"
SHE LITERALLY JUMPED
Leaning on the shut door frightened

HE OPENED THE ONE SHE WAS LEANING ON... SMOOTHLY

AYYYOOO... MENOPAUSE, MENTAL DISORDER, AMNESIA... COGNITIVE DISABILITY AND NOW MOTOR FUNCTION HAS BEEN DESTROYED

II WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF BEING A VEGETABLE

He pulled a GORGEOUS red suit wrapped in a designer bag zipped up

Shantanu & Nikhil?... "Is this it?"

"It should be red, he unzipped, "It is"
"Oh thats right I wanted drawstrings on the back... this must be it" she giggled secretively
He held it out... she reached and held tighter...

She yanked.. he let go after a struggle.. she fell backwards on the door, he picked up a errant fire cracker from her curve...
the right one, the exposed skin offering him great "views"

"Doesnt have any smell" HE SAID
AND TUCKED IT BACK INTO HER BLOUSE SLIDING ALL FOUR FINGERS FOR ONE FRICKIN FIRE CRACKER...

She let out a helpless sob... and turned away... without looking she walked out, he went back to read leaving the door open

~~~~
Akka came by in five minutes helping her change... commented, its too hot" "too sexy" "too risque"
II wore it the Taj lady gave her "minimalist make up"
Akka and her friends walked her downstairs

THE DUDE WAS READING THE BOOK IN THE FIRST ROW NOW

Nani walked over and blessed her, did nazar utaaro... evil eye thing... turned to R&B and said "Ekdum gudiya hai... lambi gudiya" (she is a doll, a TALL DOLL)

Manny sat by him half asleep with Vik

R&B watched her get on stage... and sit down... the North Indian pundit... began to chant... the red gauzy hand crafted dupatta was draped on her head, Appa squirmed, Amma smiled

All her relatives were watching on the left section the Punjabis on the right

Vandu and Sam on stage, Sam invited Manny...
"Aap Punjabi samjh sakde ho beta? " (Do u understand Punjabi beta?) Nani asked INTO THE MIKE
II nodded

"gallan karde ho?" (do u speak?")
II shook her head shyly

Sam: Nani she doesnt stop chattering, you made her stop talking completely, BECHAARI (giggling)

Nani turning to R&B: Kal haiga shaadi? (doubtful)
Sam: Jee nani
Nani: Tey phir tu ainnu raati punjabi da peella paath sikhayin (Teach her HER first Punjabi lesson at night)
AND NANI WINKED

R&B nodded without a smile ogling his girl in red...
the crowd rose to uproarious laughter
Sam took Nani's mike and TRANSLATED FOR THE IYERS

Amma giggled shyly... Vandu rolled on the stage
Tanmay & Bala ribbed R&B...

Nani sang offkey, the pundit soaked the choora in milk and handed...
they tied the kalira first and then the two dozen burgundy red ones on each hand with the ivory bordered edge

They filled II's lap with dry fruits and coconut and flowers in her dupatta, a symbol of fertility

Amma finally let go and let her tears roll, Janaki Athai squuzed Amma's shoulder... "Naan sonnene nalla naal varum sollittu, ippo paar"
"I told you good days are around the corner, look at her now"
The Punjabi women took turns blessing Ishita Iyer...