SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 114

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago
Murugan!!!!!
Maar daaala... Murugan... Maar daala!!
Yaar Nisha ab tum 3 parts ek saathlikho n then post... Actually write until theyhave had a decent 1:1 personal time... I dont care if they've DONE it or not...but I want a decent 1:1 time... You leave my BP high by just making them stand side by side...i need my eyes to believe by readingthat they were together n yet I did not die of hyperventilation and lack of oxygen due to anxiety. Clean shaven on demand, well combed, almost married, Sleep deprived R&B who has just been asked to "not die of suffocation" is the main cause of my increased heart beats in this update..

Need I say it was awesome update??? Well, if i do...l  hereby solemnly state that this nice n cute teasing about " did your daughter tell u I am getting married" n " well no coz she is getting married" was thebest behaved conversation they have ever had till date... Awww so endearing... I could almost picture them standing side by side... Will you fulfill my wish about II suprising everyone with wearing Savvy's simple BIG JHUMKA for the wedding ceremony please??? I want ranjan to gift her those in flashback, while R&B was out in Geneva, as Savvy's blessings ... Want the dude to gawk n Sam,Manny n Ranjan to cry with happiness at the lovely gesture of II's.
Edited by harshita27 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Murugan!!!!!
Yaar Nisha ab tum 3 parts ek saathlikho n then post... Actually write until theyhave had a decent 1:1 personal time... I dont care if they've DONE it or not...but I want a decent 1:1 time... You leave my BP high by just making them standing side by side...i need my eyes to believe by readingthat they were together n yet I did not die of hyperventilation and lack of anxiety. Clean shaven on demand, well combed, almost married, Sleep deprived R&B who has just been asked to "not die of suffocation" is the main cause of my increased heart beats in this update..

Need I say it was awesome update??? Well, if i do...l  hereby solemnly state that this nice n cute teasing about " did your daughter tell u I am getting married" n " well no coz she is getting married" was thebest behaved conversation they have ever had till date... Awww so endearing... I could almost picture them standing side by side... Will you fulfill my wish about II suprising everyone with wearing Savvy's simple BIG JHUMKA for the wedding ceremony please??? I want ranjan to gift her those in flashback, while R&B was out in Geneva, as Savvy's blessings ... Want the dude to gawk n Sam,Manny n Ranjan to cry with happiness at the lovely gesture of II's.

WHY NOT!!!

The Kama's chapter was a laughter riot ROFL...  The Hedge first and now Adaan - Both epic in their own place

Shave Wagers - Appa's juxtaposition wrt R&B's acceptance. It's quite a battle within himself. Have to give it to this man. All along 60+ years  he has envisaged his  daughters future  in a certain way, and then bang comes Mr. Brooding Sexy II Eater;  it is a hard task indeed  for Appa to revert all his beliefs and accept  a complete contrast  albeit not wrong dude for his baby girl

It's like the unlearning that we cringe about in the IT world whenever technology upgrade happens.

While Appa  dwells between reluctance and acceptance...R&B will move on with II -with or w/o shaving...  wage all you want LOL

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by harshita27

Murugan!!!!!
Yaar Nisha ab tum 3 parts ek saathlikho n then post... Actually write until theyhave had a decent 1:1 personal time... I dont care if they've DONE it or not...but I want a decent 1:1 time... You leave my BP high by just making them standing side by side...i need my eyes to believe by readingthat they were together n yet I did not die of hyperventilation and lack of anxiety. Clean shaven on demand, well combed, almost married, Sleep deprived R&B who has just been asked to "not die of suffocation" is the main cause of my increased heart beats in this update..

WHY NOT!!!
Yayyy!! I think I'll cry with Ranjan too!! Not coz of II's lovely n endearing gesture but coz mera Dude ab mera nahi rahega... Humne ladka de diya... Aisi wali feeling aarahi hai yaar... Anyone wants to stop this wedding n help me kidnap the groom for myself?? Any takers?? I think my parents will flip if they come to know I have real intentions of kidnapping n marrying a fictional character... A very first am sure for anyone!! I will not even look for one in real life... I'd rather live with this exact fictional one!!! LOLROFL
Edited by harshita27 - 7 years ago
Backpacker RnB, Appa softening towards a sleeping RnB, Amma's acceptance and love shining through her little joke- lovely touches Nisha.

II is indeed lucky RnB will be too when II like Appa will see his goodness and realize why her heart is flipping for him all the time.

RnB too is an introvert but wants hi folks around him.. Embarrassed   

Loved the piece and as always waiting for the next ...and for their 1to 1.
Forgive typos phone is always tough. Waiting at traffic snarls and texting even tougher we haven't moved. N inch for the last 15 mins...
Abosolutely amazing wedding updates Nisha.

You did not leave a single stone unturned regarding indian weddings. Everything is so picture perfect  and nostalgic .

R&B stirred and woke... burying his face in the pillow, face down

"he should not sleep like that there is a chance to suffocate" Appa panicked

tanmay couldn't control his smile "I will scold him Uncle"
Appa smiled "I wills end coffee" he left

Tanmay placed the tray carefully on a study desk, walked over to the dude and bent down, U are not supposed to sleep burying your nose"

R&B had heard that... the sounds of Iyer shehnai wafted in... the majestic beats of the drums, like a wake up call... his heart skipped a beat...

He lifted his head and smiled "So he does want me to live?" he smiled his half smile.

what was that LOL. I just laughed out loud when I read it.
You are unbelievable Nisha. How do you get these ideas. You are not leaving single stone unturned in these wedding updates.

Loved how II gave it back to dude's not clapping for her performance.
Cheesy corny Baaraat music reminded me of the cheesy 80s , 90s songs played in weddings back home.
Mama advicing RB to learn tamil. Those people really exist who try to make their presence felt striking up unnecessary conversations.

I am astounded by how you are able to maintain the quality without slowing down the pace.Clap
Edited by DesiUs_fan - 7 years ago
No nakhras from the groom or the family has surprised AppaShocked. Appa softened towards the Dude?? The early morning banterWink LOL