SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 61

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Ok I demand R&B gift her a huge size nath AFTER wedding night !!!! N then maybe a gurudwara darshan?? II in a veryy verry punjabi style patiyala suit... On a random sunday on demand of great aunt! Please please please!!!

I think it was mentioned he is not Sikh, maybe not.. But what the hell Punjabi voti(bride) has to wear suit. II will look awesome in patiyala salwar suit that his Nani has brought from Amirtsar 😆
And of course the nath. Then II can braid her hair in the pranda too. Now will look for an image 😉
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

How many times does the bride change sarees?

lots of times :-) the 3 times Nisha mentioned - previous day one saree she wears another she gets and wears that in the evening.
Next day one for oonjal , some people were one for the function before and then change to 9 yards and then later in the evening change once more..
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Wow...Ashu is a dazzler now! Way to go!👏

ashu our star is dazzling !!!👏⭐️
Okay...I am dazzler now..Thanks Divz, just noticed...
Anu, Swati, Div...Loved all the sarees and the braid styles...I would not mind anything for our bride...
Review in a while...
Originally posted by Divashni

Got it! 👍🏼
M nt Iyer/Southie so I jst postd wht lookd pretty 2 me. 😛

u do a great job i just thought will post it no white or black i know in telugu weddings they wear white sarees , here apart from these two u can wear anything..
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

lots of times :-) the 3 times Nisha mentioned - previous day one saree she wears another she gets and wears that in the evening.
Next day one for oonjal , some people were one for the function before and then change to 9 yards and then later in the evening change once more..

Nalungu saree with accessories has to come from nathanar... The Nathanar also keeps the plates with all make up items from soap to mascara...
Originally posted by ashu9

Thank you sooo much Nivi 
I am already having enough carbs, ab yeh bhi subah subah 😆😆
jaldiii aajao...missing you !!!!

Yes Nivi! Used to live in Battery Park now in the boonies of NJ. Between Magnolia's was right opposite to my office ( Midtown) hope u guys were to step out and celebrate your day. City doesn't get impacted unlike the burbs. 
Originally posted by ashu9

Okay...I am dazzler now..Thanks Divz, just noticed...
Anu, Swati, Div...Loved all the sarees and the braid styles...I would not mind anything for our bride...
Review in a while...

Congrats Ms Ashu👏
The devil is no baby please!!! As II said, he is a GROWN UP baby 😆😆
He observes everything about her nahi ? He sent them the videos but he wont appreciate her...He will say nice things about her to his aunt but never once appreciates her directly...Hmmm..It is a bad thing...I mean she does deserve some amount of attention and acceptance...Some compliment...I will start crying may be when I am not appreciated 😭😭..II's rant isnt baseless...She is a normal girl 😭
He doesnt sleep becoup 🤣...II you are so DEAD 🤣
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I DO ? LET HER FIND OUT - This is so adorable and romantic...he intimidates her through his words, expressions actions, what not !!! by every single thing he can (not) do !!! How is this baby going to put up with such a devil !!!!
He can corner her any moment...She is so vulnerable, thanks to her rant 🤣...He leaves no chance to corner her...He is so evil di !!!! II is one nut case only 😆
I loveddd the whole feeding scene 😳😳
Ayyo II she didnt come...She wont also...Please rest your mind and mouth for a while 😆😆
Waiting for the next...
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

u do a great job i just thought will post it no white or black i know in telugu weddings they wear white sarees , here apart from these two u can wear anything..
Anu, telugu Brahmin weddings its white and maroon/red border...Also People here are breaking barriers...Any colour is okay now 😆😆😆