SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 63

Posted: 9 years ago
R
Ok.. Am having difficulty getting my thoughts together.. I could feel the charged up atmosphere between the two... They arent EVEN doing anything frisky fir bhi... Its dangerous condition I tell u!! Dude idhar bhi book padh raha hai... Is he seriously reading ki junta ko dikhaneke liye ki le dekh bhai mera toh routine shaadi ke pehle wale din bhi change nahi hua.. Am the unaffected one...iska koi exam le lo, pata chal jayega kitne pani mei hai😆
II is a bundle of nerves... R&B ne II jaisi sherni ko bhigi billi bana diya... Gudiya haigi... Lambiii gudiya... Awww 😊
Ranjan should come now n blesst the bride... Ranjan II moment time!!
Nani is a chupa rustam 😆 Punjabi lesson on first night... Nani, II has not apologised... R&B's lessons might be to straighten that errant kid named II 😆
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
So..The ceremonies finally begin !!
I am thrilled now...Really its like a wedding at home...Its really a happy moment for me...Unusual I know!!
II lied again..He will tear her apart in bare audience..Trust me 😆😆
Amma is 
nowhere to be seen the information overload is getting to me... Appa whenever 
I saw him was sulking to some relative, Ranjan paavam avar he is wandering around holding the baby - Hahahhahha..So bothered she is about all this even during her own marriage!!! She is adorable 😳😳. I am sure the Bhallas have a gem of a person for their DIL 😃😃
He will just devour you right here, in front of the aunties.. (giggling) DONT PUSH HIM TOO MUCH, 
hes waited three months, in his books thats THREE YEARS WITHOUT SEX. Hes playing along... fine, dont irritate him Ishita - Vandu knows the dude so well  😲😲. In fact the entire family is indeed on his side, except appa of course 😆😆
A moment of truth II 😃
I knew it...I knew it 🤣🤣. She would land THERE where he is !!! I knew it 😆😆😆
MENOPAUSE, MENTAL DISORDER, AMNESIA... COGNITIVE DISABILITY AND NOW MOTOR FUNCTION HAS BEEN DESTROYED -You are saying all this now 😆😆?? What will you say when he actually takes you 😳
The aunt is hilarious...The Athai and II's replies  😆😆
This is a roll...I am loving it 😃😃
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Each update surpasses the other...may this barrage never end.
👏
Originally posted by Seriousreader

Each update surpasses the other...may this barrage never end.
👏

Was about to say Exactly the same ! 
I feel this urge to mention ' this was the best update of all' everytime I read one .. but then I realize every update has its own magic... can't  really  say which is THE BEST!  sabh updates ki apni hi khoobi hai ! 
You just leave us with no other option but to crave crave for more updates in a row ! 
you can't  blame  us ! 

Vidya⭐️

Nish are we getting ek aur 😃?? Or is it all for the day 😭
Greed, insatiable I say 
Author Sahiba liked, mane getting ek aur 😃
I love this...I am happpyyy...happy dance again today 
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Ashu

Ill try
Okay...I understand..No pressure...😃😃
Originally posted by Vidyaa

Was about to say Exactly the same ! 
I feel this urge to mention ' this was the best update of all' everytime I read one .. but then I realize every update has its own magic... can't  really  say which is THE BEST!  sabh updates ki apni hi khoobi hai ! 
You just leave us with no other option but to crave crave for more updates in a row ! 
you can't  blame  us ! 

Vidya⭐️

Yes, THE BEST is not THE SUPERLATIVE anymore. BEST is BETTER THAN THE PREVIOUS in this context.😊 THE BESTEST is when? Nobody knows ...it gets better and better and better.
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
YOU GIRLS ARE ABSOLUTELY GRACIOUS AND KIND

THANKS SO MUCH

thanks especially to Nidhi and SR and EnVe and Sudhi

My laptop is terrible I am unable to respond individually it takes too much time I just write the next part instead

PLEASE KNOW I READ EVERY COMMENT 10 TIMES
Originally posted by Nisha0604

YOU GIRLS ARE ABSOLUTELY GRACIOUS AND KIND

THANKS SO MUCH

thanks especially to Nidhi and SR and EnVe and Sudhi

My laptop is terrible I am unable to respond individually it takes too much time I just write the next part instead

PLEASE KNOW I READ EVERY COMMENT 10 TIMES
What more can we ask from our MOST FAVOURITE AUTHOR. 🤗