Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10155143495955607&set=vr.10155143495955607&type=2&theater
This reminded me of II's jitters πŸ€£
I know its not funny...its a very emotional moment for ANY girl on this planet!!!!
But I DONT KNOW..II makes me laugh with her antics and incidents like this remind me of her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sorry author sahiba if ever you find this not so entertaining...😭
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

YOU GIRLS ARE ABSOLUTELY GRACIOUS AND KIND

THANKS SO MUCH

thanks especially to Nidhi and SR and EnVe and Sudhi

My laptop is terrible I am unable to respond individually it takes too much time I just write the next part instead

PLEASE KNOW I READ EVERY COMMENT 10 TIMES

😊   No pressure at all. When I can feel the urge to just step into some random wedding that is happening nearby thanks to your wonderful story, yet be quiet like R&B, you can read all the interesting conversations and be quiet too. πŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Edge of self-control

The French invasion returned with the Thai invasion at 6:00 ish...
II was curled up in her red suit on her bed asleep, hand under her cheek, her choora and kalira marking an indent on her chin.
Vandu and Amma sat in a corner writing names on "Nalli saree boxes", stuffing veshtis in, "to "give away"

Janaki Athai and Anusha were helping, there were over 30 boxes... Appa slept diagonally on the bed, his head by II's feet...
"Appa inda side la toongongo please I might put my foot on you" Ii begged

Appa shook his head sadly

Sitaraman Mama knocked on the door, II straightened herself, Appa threw a blanket on her she turned the other way

He wanted to talk about the dinner menu... Amma stepped out with Akka for a minute shutting the door... returned after a few minutes

They finished "logging" the give aways, Vandu counted the cash, and took notes on II's home laptop

"Amma she had got some cash out" Vandu hissed

"How much?"
"Rs.9.75 lakhs she said for a car"

Appa was sleeping

Janaki Athai counted the "cash envelopes" pointed out one didnt have a amount listed on it, or name " Oh right this is for Lakshmi Venkat
Janaki Athai's daughter...

Athai said "Dont worry, u guys paid for the tickets for us all, dont worry"

"No no ur brother will scold me" Amma said softly

Vandu: Bala has gone to get Periappa for the baraat, let me ask him to bring some cash?
Amma nodded smiling
Vandu: I would ask Bala to get some, but Appa may need by pass, after the delivery Ma...

Amma hugged her "Ayyo no kanna no no... Appa and I have enough"

Vandu knew that was not true

Vandu: Idu paavam toongindu irukku oru kavalyum illama (poor thing shes asleep without a care,) she emptied her bank acoount ma (vandu cried softly)
Amma: Whatever Appa and I take now, we will repay her in two years when Appa retires... his PF and Gratuity will be more than enough

Vandu:U dont have a HOUSE remember, NEVER bought, a one bedroom in Delhi costs Rs.50 lakhs... Madurai? Rs.25

Amma leaned on the wall

Amma:She is such a generous kid...

Vandu: she is so clueless... such a cutie... she is scared stiff now of him

Athai laughed heartily "We all are... then we have three four and five kids, ur Amma had two"

amma:I wanted one... for Anna's sake... this one, God knows where she came from
Vandu: My cutest

A knock on the door

Amma stretched her legs on the dhurrie, Athai lay by her... using a tote bag as a pillow

It was R&B...

"Hey handsome"

"Is she here?"

"Nahi to, I thought she went to see you" Akka said

"Really? My Thai partners are here I wanted them to meet her"

"Dont know where she went... u scared her da she run away may be"
He chuckled

akka looked serious

She punched him gently, she is asleep"

He heard  clickety clack, from her chooda and the tinkle from her kalira and her anklets

Akka opened the door II stared dazed

He stood in the door way she sat up

Walking out slowly...

"Meet william & Sukrit?" he asked

Who?" she asked

Vandu: Go... return her in 20, she has to get ready AND U TOO"(whispering)
R&B I dont wear make up

Vandu: u need a shave...

R&B: Ive never heard that before (rubbing his 6 O clock shadow)
Ii blushed

He guided her towards the "not groom" room...
she looked STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL in the red suit and the chooras... and the loong braid..  her nose ring was different
three diamonds shaped like a clover... the tired look aroused him...
her sleep drugged eyes... the fuller lips... the impression of her bangles on her chin... unaware...
He was TIRED of being told he had to "return her" "take her home" "time to go" " Too late" "bring her back"

Relatives all around gawked...
"I dont want to fight" she said, about the money...
He didnt say anything... curious about onlookers... just not willing to argue with 100 spectators

"Will u let me sleep tomorrow?' she asked huskily
"No" he said directly

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Isko bolte hain "request denied" πŸ˜†
Too short... Too much of no touchingπŸ˜†... N too much of razor sharp thrillsπŸ˜ƒ... Bhaari padega sabko R&B se ye kehna that his fav toy -II needs to be parted from him... Return her, bring her back.. All of them have the same ring for him... That of being parted from his fav toy... R&B maaf nahi karega sabko.. I have a very strong feeling ki shaadi ritual khatam hote hi, he will just kidnap her caveman style n never return her back!! Maybe take her to his "dungeon" he has so many times jokingly mentioned πŸ˜†
Edited by harshita27 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
LMAO...The ending has me rofling again πŸ€£πŸ€£
Nut case Iyer..please...dont ask him things he WILL NOT do..πŸ˜†
Amma and Appa will miss her like crazy...They are sooo vulnerable...I had tears in my eyes πŸ˜­
Thank you Nisha...For a gheartwarming update...You are a cutieee...
Now please go rest...You have to THINK HARD for tom...πŸ˜†
Happy night πŸ˜Š
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha! You're amazing. And you keep indulging our insane demands for updates πŸ˜†
And. Feminist will have a field day full of hissy fits after this one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
I apparently discovered this...Unusual though and not likely believable...
I have this habit of straightening my hair every time m reading ...yes!!! I do finger kangi to the tips of hair I leave off fro my braid or a pony I wear everyday πŸ˜†
While he TWIRLS, I STRAIGHTEN...
i shut up now 
Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can someone please help me in finding Chudaa and Chunri update. I did not find it on 78 nor on 77 or 79😭
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha07

Can someone please help me in finding Chudaa and Chunri update. I did not find it on 78 nor on 77 or 79😭

Page 81 :-)  lovely one ! As always 

Vidya :-)
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha07

On 81 dear..