Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Magnifique!! it was magnificent :-)
The gawking folks and him holding Lasya and being his usual self, ammas talk about he is going to be special in their house PERFECT!

I liked the direct can i meet her .. so perfect and of course the fight - both correct in their own way one mad at being paid 5k for car ( very justified) and i liked he knows there was appas hand ,so hopefully he blames her less :-) and she is sooo justified he is yet to compliment her..NOT DONE even if you are R&B πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so he better make up..poor girl does a whole song for him for nothing !!

loved her monologues and her thinking she was dreaming.. i feel my whole wedding was a dream i actually dont remember a thing all i remember is i was constantly changing sarees and doing namaskarams , πŸ˜† , my husband actually remembers more ..

Then off course we have the wonderful convo with his partners i liked how she is so normal with them and they cant take their eyes off of her ..😳 and that too in front of the bridegroom :-)  and of course the chemistry ❀️

So guess 2 pm starts the punjabi chunri etc right.. i still remember how much we discussed on choodas one afternoon πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i cant wait for the the GA's interactions with the bride and the bridegroom πŸ˜‰

and so now Nisha u know french,punjabi,tamil.. who are u πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

see you all soon .. :-( real life beckons and me cant seem to leave this world ..

Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
'ARGHHH!!!! IF I DIE IN THIS ROOM I WILL NEVER GET MARRIED... AYYO I REALLY LOVE MY OONJAL SAREE AND MY VRATHAM SAREE (MORNING BEFORE MUHURTAM) I WANTED TO SEE MYSELF IN A NINE YARDS'

@bold
🀣🀣🀣🀣 You really cracked me up like anything with this one...
🀣🀣
🀣
🀣🀣

Can't get  better than this... actually you are unpredictable πŸ€” dekha jaye toh you can come up with anything and everything in the most incredible manner ... 
as always eagerly waiting for 

By the way I'm still laughing...🀣

Vidya🀣

Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very well written chapter Nisha. Great pace and as always you left us craving for more ❀️

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Vidya and Anu!!! Completely agree with you guys!!
I am STILL mesmerized with the DUDE and laughing like  a maniac at II for her hilarious rant πŸ€£
I read the update 5 times JUST TO HEAR II RANT πŸ€£
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nish next eppo ?? I know I have to wait kal subah tak...And I will be awake all night, thanks to my noon napping  πŸ˜‘
Vidyaa thumbnail
@ ashu : I don't want to read it again cos I'm sitting right in front of everyone and can't  even laugh ( abhi bhi hass hi rahi hoon waise, bahut control karke) ... as it is they think and know I'm a maniac .. yeh degree aur aage nahi badhana chahti mai...😳
Meri durdasha...
Ashu25 thumbnail
ITS ALL A BLOODY TRICK HES NOT EVEN HERE...
ITS A BLOODY TRICK... I NEVER MET HIM I DONT KNOW HIM
I AM AT WORK AND HAVING THIS RABID EROTIC FANTASY DURING MY LUNCH HOUR
I AM GOING TO HAVE AN ORGASM AT MY DESK BALLY IS GOING TO ROFL πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Why Nisha Why!!!!!!!!!
I AM ROFLING Di...literally...This is CRAZY!!!!!

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidyaa

@ ashu : I don't want to read it again cos I'm sitting right in front of everyone and can't  even laugh ( abhi bhi hass hi rahi hoon waise, bahut control karke) ... as it is they think and know I'm a maniac .. yeh degree aur aage nahi badhana chahti mai...😳

Meri durdasha...

LMAO πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
This is even more maniac!!!!
WHERE DO YOU ALL COME FROM???????
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA 
Vidyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

LMAO πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
This is even more maniac!!!!
WHERE DO YOU ALL COME FROM???????
AHAHHAHAHHAHAHA 

You won't believe yahan mai kya kya kar rahi hoon taaki poori tarah bass sakoon ... I'm watching TR ( T Ranjendran's ) videos to laugh out loud... Vo khhachhar hai funny no doubt, but mai bass is update ki lines ke wajah se dekh rahi hoon.. I can't believe I'm actually watching his videos😲😲😲 but I must say, epic hai yeh banda.. bahut chidhati hoon but today I would like to thank him .. uski wajah se mai achche se bass pas rahi noon...πŸ˜ƒ

VidyaπŸ˜‰ 
Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidyaa

You won't believe yahan mai kya kya kar rahi hoon taaki poori tarah bass sakoon ... I'm watching TR ( T Ranjendran's ) videos to laugh out loud... Vo khhachhar hai funny no doubt, but mai bass is update ki lines ke wajah se dekh rahi hoon.. I can't believe I'm actually watching his videos😲😲😲 but I must say, epic hai yeh banda.. bahut chidhati hoon but today I would like to thank him .. uski wajah se mai achche se bass pas rahi noon...πŸ˜ƒ

VidyaπŸ˜‰ 

Dude, Seriously ?!?!?!?!? πŸ€£
I HATE HIM πŸ€£
Koi nahi kuch toh kaam aaya banda πŸ€£