ARYA
ALL I can say is the WHOLE WORLD WANTS YOU
Only ME AND MY GURLS HAVE YOU

Outstanding review

People dont review THE SHOW SO SPLENDIDLY
I get my fiction reviewed like this?

What an absolute honor

U shud take this review on the road FOR KEEPS

YEARS from now when u are editor of some fancy magazine like Anna Wintour you can tell them it all started RIGHT HERE

FABULOSO

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by-Nisha0604

This is worthy of being published in a newspaper or something. U sounds like a damn cool girl in real life too Arya, I BET u wander around the meanies and do the "needful"πŸ˜†

This is such an interesting read... when the story ends I am going to be bummed in so many ways😭

Ummm...
Thanks. A lot. ☺️
Not just to you, Nisha.
But also to all the other people who've been amazingly supportive and appreciated the stuff I've done...
I never quite expected this response... or that I was actually making sense πŸ˜† I was just rambling on, as I almost always do πŸ˜›

I do wander around and pick random "arguments" and play the devil's advocate. πŸ˜†

AND.
Nisha. Ending the story is NOT an option.
You still have to get them married. Then the honeymoon. The potential move to Paris. The #Dhamaka. The manofying. Them falling in love. Accepting they love each other. Then pregnancy. Then the babies birth. Their upbringing. The wars that follow. Appa accepting R&B wholeheartedly. And lots and lots and lots of stuff. Their entire lives are ahead of us.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Arya1991

Two more reviewed.
FINALLY.
Look!

Me thinks, I've gotta stop writing SO much.
It's crazy. Reviews almost as long as the chapters themselves... Whatever's wrong with me?! πŸ˜•

Arya!
U keep outdoing yourself πŸ‘. That was one awesome update. Your humor is astounding. I don't if you read my last comment for you. I can picture your article in Hufftington Post or Daily Beast... Young,old women from all walks of life will have roll reading your article.

modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-Arya1991

Two more reviewed.
FINALLY.
Look!

Me thinks, I've gotta stop writing SO much.
It's crazy. Reviews almost as long as the chapters themselves... Whatever's wrong with me?! πŸ˜•

You have immense talent Arya. Your address to II on how lucky she is to exist in his world and to see the face of the faceless dude is just mind blowing. Your fangirl is the voice of our gang. Absolutely brilliant
sarsyed thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nisha u r definitely driving me crazy with ur tale πŸ‘  
it's become a part of my life nowπŸ€—

es shaadi ko lekar II aur RB se zyada hum log excited hain❀️

Today i was so busy reading updates during the conference call i did nt realize they were expecting me to ans something and i lied saying my phone was on mute
(II 's effect i guess i am becoming a good liar ) πŸ€£  

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aarya... You are one gifted thing!! I am really blessed to have been reading all you people here.. 
Aarya,  kudos to you! As Nisha and Shevane put it I really am amazed at your talent womanam
Loved your reviews!!! Late hai lekin mast hai πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am re reading the tale... I need sleep.. Hope this attempt of mine puts me to sleep soon πŸ˜­
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ashu9

I am re reading the tale... I need sleep.. Hope this attempt of mine puts me to sleep soon πŸ˜­

Try reading something else...which will obviously be boring in comparison...that should do the job. 
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Seriousreader

Try reading something else...which will obviously be boring in comparison...that should do the job. 

My eyes are closing and I've to stay awake ...as I have an assignment to complete 
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ashu9

I've tried that a lot ! It works the other way  round for me... I notice something new and that keeps me going... I get excited and read until I'm satisfied/ bored (jo kabhi hua nahi hai aaj tak) ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Good luck πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜ƒ

Vidya😊