SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 52

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ashu9

Dude, Seriously ?!?!?!?!? πŸ€£
I HATE HIM πŸ€£
Koi nahi kuch toh kaam aaya banda πŸ€£

As if I'm head over heels in love with him !!! πŸ˜²  I had no other option yaar... sash baithe hue hain...
Hopeless he is ! 
Aaj help kar di bas...kabhi kabhi khota sikka bhi kaam aa jata hai..πŸ‘πŸ‘

VidyaπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Vidyaa - 9 years ago
VIDYA!!!! I am still ROFLING!!!! INBORN TALENT πŸ€£
This update rocksπŸ‘
Can we have a few more tonight pleaaassseee!
Nisha:
You are making very it very difficult for these young gurls, they are falling for a guy like R&B ...who is difficult to find in Hollywood or in Bollywood ...so in reality it's going to be all the more tedious. πŸ˜•
U are raising the bar by each passing update... The man is thinking of algorithms... U make him sound sexy, .. U are setting a unprecedented model😳
R&B has become an enigma and he beats down all the fictional characters hands down πŸ‘ 

I am forgetting the word, I think R&B is epoch-making in romance world πŸ‘πŸ‘( will check the word later , using the iPhone right now) Waiting outside my sons class πŸ˜†

VIDYA!!!! I am still ROFLING!!!! INBORN TALENT πŸ€£

I'm happy.. I have companyπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Nisha:
You are making very it very difficult for these young gurls, they are falling for a guy like R&B ...who is difficult to find in Hollywood or in Bollywood ...so in reality it's going to be all the more tedious. πŸ˜•
U are raising the bar by each passing update... The man is thinking of algorithms... U make him sound sexy, .. U are setting a unprecedented model😳
R&B has become an enigma and he beats down all the fictional characters hands down πŸ‘ 

I am forgetting the word, I think R&B is epoch-making in romance world πŸ‘πŸ‘( will check the word later , using the iPhone right now) Waiting outside my sons class πŸ˜†

Shevaneee...
You are so so so so right in every damn thing you said about this guy!!!
The more Author Sahiba makes him complicated, the deep we all fall 
He is ENIGMA β€οΈ
PS..Bleh my typos...Had to edit it πŸ˜­
Edited by ashu9 - 9 years ago
I want to rant here ek topic pe...I think, rather presume, I have permission to do that...I did it on twitter till now...want to extend it here πŸ˜­
How can someone be so inhumane?? I am stunned..democracy and rights hold no value today in the country it seems...Is this what I must conclude?? Well read eminent lawyers being quoted to have said something so regressive about the way they bring up their kids is astonishing!! Is this the mindset of the entire society today ??
Unbelievable...I, for once, feel female infanticide and honour killings being the order of the day right!!!
Sorry for such regressive statements...But such a face of the Indian society be doomed better getting lighted up this way!!

I want to rant here ek topic pe...I think, rather presume, I have permission to do that...I did it on twitter till now...want to extend it here πŸ˜­
How can someone be so inhumane?? I am stunned..democracy and rights hold no value today in the country it seems...Is this what I must conclude?? Well read eminent lawyers being quoted to have said something so regressive about the way they bring up their kids is astonishing!! Is this the mindset of the entire society today ??
Unbelievable...I, for once, feel female infanticide and honour killings being the order of the day right!!!
Sorry for such regressive statements...But such a face of the Indian society be doomed better getting lighted up this way!!
This is heading from ???
Sry fr bng unaware...news channels were mostly shouting vvip n nirbhaya today ??
Originally posted by taara113

This is heading from ???
Sry fr bng unaware...news channels were mostly shouting vvip n nirbhaya today ??
Thats it!! You got me...I DID NOT switch on the tv today, nor did I go to the living room...
I had seen a few posts on FB and I simply could not stop myself...
Insanity at its peak!! 
Two more reviewed.
FINALLY.
Look!

Me thinks, I've gotta stop writing SO much.
It's crazy. Reviews almost as long as the chapters themselves... Whatever's wrong with me?! πŸ˜•