Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Ah the lull in the forum before the storm ...which the update brings in its wake.
The readers are waiting with bated breath while Nisha pens another awesome piece!
Our fingers Working feverishly at refreshing the page, hoping for the update to appear.
Edited by Seriousreader - 9 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Ah the lull in the forum before the storm ...which the update brings in its wake.

Me on that list ... Waiting with bated breath..
For the celebration to begin... 😳
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Sam and Manny love their baby brother a lot. They just adore him despite him being a jerk. He's just used to the attention he gets from all these women-his mom Sam Manny II and even vandu and amma. Sab jaan chidakte hain. I loved the scene when Manny found him sleeping in the balcony uncovered😭
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Me on that list ... Waiting with bated breath..
For the celebration to begin... 😳

Yes...breathing and blinking are mere afterthoughts!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Magnifique

The baraat ceremony would begin around 6 PM in the evening and afterwards the formal pre-engagement" would happen at 8 ish in the evening,
Appa shook R&B's hand politely, "Please come on in" he said formally

R&B smiled in return with a "Thanks"
Sam had strictly told him not to bring any books to the wedding hall and to "mingle"
Tanmay handed him the baby when they entered  a huge hall/room downstairs one corner was  a raised concerete stage of sorts... two sections of chairs lined the audience section

There was already over 200 people from what he could sense...
Manny:Should I hold her?
R&B: I am getting married... not having my arms chopped off (ridiculous!)
She giggled
Mihir: Has anybody seen Naina?
Manny: Who is Naina?
Mihir:Ishita's friend... God! she is the one for me

Amma: What would you like to have to drink, coffee or tea or a juice of some kind I know its warming up
Manny: We are fine aunty, u should take care of the rest of the crowd, hes pretty low maintenance (smiling)
Amma:I have noticed that, but he is the celebrity for the today and tomorrow, and at our home the rest of our life
The baby cooed at Amma, Amma reached to hold her, R&B handed her the kid...
Amma became a celebrity of sorts among her family as people spoke in hushed tones about "That tall guy" "Oooh! the tall chap is he the one?"
"Oh!my he is blessed with Punjabi good looks" "Oh wow how handsome"
Appa was using the opp to brag about R&B in order to divert attention off Ranjan...

Bala:How about I see u around 6 ish for the pre baraat ceremony, so I can help tie your veshti

R&B squirmed but nodded "Yep that works"
Manny was on the phone with Sam "Haan to theek hai na, let Chachu go  I will hold on to Samar and then we both can make a trip home"

Manny: Bala? right? How many rooms does our side of the family have do u know?"  (the call was on hold)
Bala: 6 I believe...
Manny:He is saying 6, so fine... we'll get a few in Vasant or people can drive home
Bala:Oh no, we can get rooms... dont book
Appa: bala can I talk to u for a second

Tan:Hey ur partners are here... the french guys...
R&B: Can recall who was coming first...R&B held the baby and stepped out

Vandu: R&B, u can go up the gates but no further, if u have any plans to change ur mind just ditch em (winking)

R&B: Thanks for the warning (smiling)
She walked up to him, he gave her a warm hug "Can I hold her while u go greet?"
He nodded handing the baby...

He stepped out and the guys stepped off the
Merc Ranjan had sent for pick up... guys in their late 20s early thirties some tall, some balding, skinny, wearing glasses, a fun lot

R&B greeted them in French, the Julien, Alex, Romain and Jacque... he said something in French looking at his phone the Jacque responded with a comment of his own
All men laughed
R&B introduced them to Bala and Tanmay had already met them...
Chacha's kids were on the phone get got an  intro too three of them, Vaibhav was as usual missing

"Can we meet her now?" R&B asked
Bala grinned "I was wondering WHY you didnt ask about her

Tan: lets get these guys settle down u go talk to her, I will bring them for you?

R&B nodded, and followed Bala

Up the stairs... the hall was well worn and simple... it was embellished for a
"fusion" wedding he could tell with roses and orchids... there were flowers strung everywhere

the Iyer clan sat in groups upstairs chatting, on dhurries and chatais... they ALL STOPPED The moment he appeared tall and looming

They whispered, the ones that were "modern" greeted him loudly, he smiled and did namaste shyly
Bala texted Vandu: Kidhar hai shaitaan?
Vandu: The door that says "Bride" on it (sent a giggle)
Bala: That mysterious huh?
Vandu: Apparently it has the best mirrors and lights and bathroom and bed
Bala: Makes sense
Bala and Vandu got married at the Sarojini Nagar wedding hall so this was not very familiar to them...

II's friends flitted in and out of the various rooms, Bala pointed to the far room, and said "Make sure u dont bolt the door on the inside"
R&B chuckled "Why?"

"These voyuers may want in" he chuckled

"Just watch or listen too?" R&B asked

"Both" Bala warned

Bala shook R&B's hand "Saali meri hai so dhyaan se" gentle warning

R&B nodded mock fearfully

Between doing her work email on her ipad and watching YT videos her friends shared on FB she didnt hear the knock on the door, she sat on the bed...
The room was not fancy but very very clean and functional with large windows... the bed was huge...
She wore a pink/orange hued kanjeevaram... pinned on her shoulder in neat folds... her damp hair braided as it was not auspicious to let hair down at a wedding
Amma had pinned firecracker/kanakambaram and jasmine intertwined strings in her hair...
her bindi was bigger than usual, Amma wouldnt allow a speck of a bindi she usually preferred,
there was smudges of turmeric and vermilion from the morning pooja at D II. It was a rare moment when friends had abandoned her in SEARCH OF THE GROOM
To get a glimpse of the dude again...
The dude had made his way to her room
The women outside waited for his next ninja move, he hid a smile and  pulled the handle down... she didnt look up... with ear phones on...
the headboard bed was the same side as the door for a strange reason, she would have had to turn sideways to see him, she didnt, he entered shut it behind him
He saw her sitting on the bed knees drawn up in a rustling orange/pink saree... her henna was a rich marrooon pattern all over arms and whatever little he saw of her feet
was pattered also
He felt his lower body stir at the thought of how high up the henna went on her legs, and the distance between where the henna ended and where heaven began

He applied a couple algorithms to calculate... she looked up and jumped out of her skin... to say she blushed would be an understatement

Her iPad slid off her godee and fell on the bed yanking her earphones off her ears... she stood by the bed... nervously shaking

"You?" she croaked

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and leaned on the foot board
AYYYO!! HOW DID HE GET IN HERE. IS THIS MY IMAGINATION?

She felt her sizzling cheek

NO ITS NOT U IDIOT HES HERE...☺️

But he always has a stubble in my imagination
HE IS GETTING MARRIED U MORON SO HE SHAVED, DO U MIND?

Oh! No! No! I mean... yes I know... hes getting married.. but No! I dont mind... I mean I mind... but I dont mind he shaved

RAKSHASAN
He checked her out fully from the plunging neckline to the over exposed belly navel... she instinctively pulled the top edge of her saree under her arm pit, and the other edge to cover her belly
He saw that without batting an eye lid and straightened up from the foot board
wandering over

AYYYO!! WHERE IS EVERYBODY? WHERE THE HELL IS EVERY BODY

WHEN I STEPPED OUT 100 MAMIS AMBUSHED ME, THEY ALL LET HIM GO?
WHY?

ARGHHH!!!! IF I DIE IN THIS ROOM I WILL NEVER GET MARRIED... AYYO I REALLY LOVE MY OONJAL SAREE AND MY VRATHAM SAREE (MORNING BEFORE MUHURTAM) I WANTED TO SEE MYSELF IN A NINE YARDS

AYYYO
PIGGG!!! GO AWAY GO AWAY... GET LOST

He was an inch from her... she pasted herself to the wall like a calendar...
her eyes big and wide she breathed audibly through her mouth... her red/pink/orange lipstick thicker than usual

"What do u want?" she asked reasonably... between gasps

GENIUS!!!! HE TOLD U... ERMMM SHOWED U WHAT HE WANTED WHEN U STOLE 5 BUCKS
SICK WOMAN... HE WANTS YOU.. IF THATS OK
SHE JUST FELT HIS BREATH ON HER... JUST HIS BREATH WARM? STEAMY? HOT? BURNING HOT?
TOASTY?

She held the headboard rail... tight... with her left hand

"I can scream u know" she croaked

"What was the note about the Rs.5k for Agra?" he asked

"WHATTT?" she shrieked

"Rs.5K to cover Agra trips" he explained

"A few are planning to head there after the wedding" she spat angrily

"Rs.5K covers ONE car" he said
bas***d!!

He just bent down and breathed on her... "Squaring away every financial deal II?" he asked on her cleft his jaw clenched in fury

HE DID NOT EVEN KISS, SHE JUST FELT HIS WOODSY SCENT ON HER CLEFT

she buckled on the wall... "U DARED ME so I sent it" she shook

He felt the fire cracker strings with his fingers, fondled it bending down to inhale,
she felt his smooth jaw on her bare shoulder... she yanked the string off his grip...
He went for another string... and another as she fought to free each...

He had gotten a hair cut, he smelled like sandalwood and turmeric... it aroused her to sense that scent on HIM

ITS ALL A BLOODY TRICK HES NOT EVEN HERE...
ITS A BLOODY TRICK... I NEVER MET HIM I DONT KNOW HIM
I AM AT WORK AND HAVING THIS RABID EROTIC FANTASY DURING MY LUNCH HOUR
I AM GOING TO HAVE AN ORGASM AT MY DESK BALLY IS GOING TO ROFL
She opened her eyes and met his gaze...

"Following Daddy's instructions?" he mocked
"Always" she hissed
They moaned over each other without touching...
their clothes fondled each other surreptiously... their eyes begged for release but their minds too acrimonious

There was a knock on the door, she groaned complaining... he hated the knock too

He was actually quite done with the waiting... yet another day of long random events awaited him before he could take her home
she was too charged up with the fight to want it be interrrupted... she was furious at not being appreciated, all he cared about was the extra Rs, 5k?
JERKKK!!

She moistened her lips in full view allowing herself to breathe, her breath coming out in choked gasps...
his face and lips inches away... the belligerence aroused her more or his proximity she couldnt tell
Her mind too fogged up...

The knock continued

He stepped back, after crushing a handful of flowers with his left hand, she freed her flowers, he held her hand... she freed her hand...

The knock continued for the third time

She yanked her hand but continued to stare at him... her face pink and flushed...

HE HASNT EVEN KISSED YOU ONCE YOU LOOK LIKE UVE HAD MULTIPLE ORGASMS DI
WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN U HAVE ONE AFTER THE WEDDING

It was Tanmay with a bunch of foriegners

Bala: Kanna R&B's partners

The men walked in smiling warmly but curious

R&B let go of his butchering glare and smiled at his coworkers

"Julien, Alex, Romain, Jacque" he pointed to the guys

The men stepped forward carefully... afriad of touching her, lest she would shatter

She smiled shyly extending a hand

"Bon vous rencontrer" was repeated multiple times "Great to meet you"

"Bont elle est si belle" Julien and Alex muttered in unison in SHOCK absolute shock

Romain translated for her "Good? Goodness... u are very beautiful? gorgeous?" he asked her to clarfy

She turned a glorios red bending down shyly

"Thanks" Ummm" I didnt think so"

The men stood ogling

"Thanks for coming to the wedding"
They nodded politely smiling cheerily "We love India... Delhi is very crowd... ermmm.. u know... busy" Alex said

"Oh! yes u are right, crowded"

"I can understand why he would move here" Jacque said pointing at her

Her heart pounded furiously in her chest...
"Magnifique" Romain said...

The couple stared at each other... the chemistry palpable

Edited by Nisha0604 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
MY MY MY ...I am gasping..more than gasping...Held my breath till the dude arrived...Loved loved II's monologue banter...Shit ...This is crazy!!!!!
The dude is a killer...trust me...
I want Laasya with II 😃
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bful update nisha...mind blowing as always...❤️
will be back for more...
Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ashu!

Hum to abhi bhi zinda hain.
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Last three updates have been super amazing, from emotional, playful to rocking chemistry 😳. 
Oh Lord! this couple is not only super caring, super competitive, super good looking and not to miss super good at edging each other on money accounting 😉

I am spellbounded at the moment, I was super happy in the morning reading the inside the gate, I wasn't expecting it as I had read the haldi update last night... I was just going to read the comment but seeing an update just made my day, in my exctiment I had 2 spoons of halwa ( made for kids) and felt sick...but it was worth it as I was so mesmerized by the update. So the dude got Ferrari for doli... So that he can roar away with his bride. 😉

PS: the word for the day is SUPER ( recommended by my 6 year old) 

Thanks Nisha for this super amazing story👏👏
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arya1991

Ashu!

Hum to abhi bhi zinda hain.

beta main bahut hi jald shaheed hone wali hoon 🤣🤣