Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Vidyaa

@ bold : that is the reason all the SoSy threads are this lively πŸ˜ƒ

Vidya😊

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for saying that !!!
Surprisingly here I have people who are never tired of my continuous banter...
loveee you all...dil se   πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

@nisha just a clue on when the next one is helps me use Firefox browser more efficiently :-)

Why fire fox di ?? Chrome is nice no..I hated mozilla since my childhood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

@ bold : that is the reason all the SoSy threads are this lively πŸ˜ƒ

Vidya😊

ok i was looking for the term to use for what i have i come to this thread type and rush to work and then come back and type --- so the official term is MOTOR HANDS :-) no worries about life stories we all do it.. but my only advice never ever let negativity get to you ..and young girls like shouldnt even know the word depression exists 😑 this is the time to have fun
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

Why fire fox di ?? Chrome is nice no..I hated mozilla since my childhood πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i only use firefox habbits die hard :-)
chal be back in a bit
Vidyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for saying that !!!
Surprisingly here I have people who are never tired of my continuous banter...
loveee you all...dil se   πŸ˜ƒ

Personally, I just love talking...actually more than talking I love listening to people talk.. I can listen to people talk all day long.. I just read all the conversations here in this thread. its so much fun.. I'm jobless as of nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜› so this helps me a lot !!!!!

VidyaπŸ˜›
Ashu25 thumbnail
So much good advise I am getting today...Anu..I shall try stay positive throughout!! No negativity from now on...I will try...
I couldnt stick to mozilla dude...I hated it and I still do πŸ˜†
Okk..Come back soon πŸ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail

Personally, I just love talking...actually more than talking I love listening to people talk.. I can listen to people talk all day long.. I just read all the conversations here in this thread. its so much fun.. I'm jobless as of nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜› so this helps me a lot !!!!!

VidyaπŸ˜›

I love to interact!!! I simply love to observe people...And yes I love to talk πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hahaha...Hope you are having a good time reading all the banter...

Hsp.canada thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸΌ looking forward to itπŸ˜‰
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Thanks for a beautiful interlude to II's internal dilemma, you have captured the emotions, thoughts very beautifully. Every girl feels excited, anxious and for sure nostalgic. II has more thoughts then an average brideπŸ˜‰she wants to marry him so that she can kill him every day...adding humor in the emotional scene took it to another level.πŸ˜†

II is one compassionate girl, she talks to perri appa every day. I have lately come across many people who leave their family members in a house because of disability. I have no words to express how sensitively you have involved perri appa in the story so far.πŸ‘

Looking forward to R&B thoughts.πŸ˜‰

Between feeling 1000 better then yesterday, little man is doing fine😊. Thank God for that. Its painful to watch a little person retching. πŸ€’

Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Thanks for a beautiful interlude to II's internal dilemma, you have captured the emotions, thoughts very beautifully. Every girl feels excited, anxious and for sure nostalgic. II has more thoughts then an average brideπŸ˜‰she wants to marry him so that she can kill him every day...adding humor in the emotional scene took it to another level.πŸ˜†

II is one compassionate girl, she talks to perri appa every day. I have lately come across many people who leave their family members in a house because of disability. I have no words to express how sensitively you have involved perri appa in the story so far.πŸ‘

Looking forward to R&B thoughts.πŸ˜‰

Between feeling 1000 better then yesterday, little man is doing fine😊. Thank God for that. Its painful to watch a little person retching. πŸ€’

Bold : true that !!! I have seen it in my own family...Lost both my grandmothers  (Paternal and maternal) due to such " CARING, DUTIFUL" daughters in law πŸ€’🀒🀒
yayieee..Back to good health!!!