SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 30

Posted: 9 years ago
Nish, are you not getting late for daftar ??
I am assuming you are writing one part now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Sorry if I am wrong ๐Ÿ˜†
Very heart warming Nisha

HEARTWARMINGโ˜บ๏ธ

Pre wedding jitters... Every girl has this... Thinking about the new home,new responsibilities,life partner etc... II has been living in a protective bubble for 28 years of her life... Suddenly she is being thrown in the vast ocean... The guy being silent sort doesn't help either... Can so relate to her right now... 

Akka understands her so much... She's is a anchor for her... Akka keeps this whole family together.๐Ÿ‘ Remeber her dialogue I WILL USE ALL OF MY PREGNANT ENERGY TO MAKE THIS WEDDING HAPPEN

II's interaction with periappa... So sweet... Appa turning on the nadaswarm so real... Every relation in this tale is so heart warming...

Thanks for giving us a peek into the lives of II & R&b 

Originally posted by ashu9

Nish, are you not getting late for daftar ??
I am assuming you are writing one part now ๐Ÿ˜ƒ..Sorry if I am wrong ๐Ÿ˜†

So right Ashu, yeh dil mange more! We can never be satisfied๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Excited about R&B's part.
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

So right Ashu, yeh dil mange more! We can never be satisfied๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Excited about R&B's part.
Now toh feeling sleepy bhi...Pata nhi if an update is on the way or I must just SLEEP ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
It all gets down to what you need and what you want. She wants him and she needs him and she's getting him! I don't know how she's in one piece! I'd have either died of fear and worry or destroyed everything!

Now toh feeling sleepy bhi...Pata nhi if an update is on the way or I must just SLEEP ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Sleep now, u will happy when u will get in the morning and will have hopefully 2 updates to read...wishful thinking๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Wings-of-Fire

It all gets down to what you need and what you want. She wants him and she needs him and she's getting him! I don't know how she's in one piece! I'd have either died of fear and worry or destroyed everything!
@bold...for some reason that made me laugh ๐Ÿ˜†
I know I am weird.. But I really want to know this... How do you all thin RB souds??? His VOICE??? ever thought of it??? And our soulful young lady,  II!! 
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Sleep now, u will happy when u will get in the morning and will have hopefully 2 updates to read...wishful thinking๐Ÿ˜†
Hahahahah... Greed Shevane... 
I will tae an hour for deep slumber to devour meaamshall be in lala land till then 

GC whats ur dp ??????

It's a gajra with Morgan and kanakambaram flowers(Firecracker flower)

Kya Bataun nisha ne mujhe total addict bana DiyaDiya๐Ÿ˜†