SS 8--Transfer of Power on 123 - Page 28

Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful Nisha... 😳 brings back memories.
Nerves
Great description of what she is going through ..I loved how everyone is sleeping and she obsesses over him not clapping of course R&B better better pay up for this.. not done , this is worse than him not calling her for a week post engagement .. and yes jaipur was a good apology 😳 so me loving this tension.

Amma/Vandu convo as usual spot on and her going to meet periappa so sweet - he is her sounding board and just shows how warm she is as a person ..

The dialog i loved most was?
"Thats BULL" "Ummm... there is... lots of lust.. ermmm.. curiosity... umm... we are friends..
we make each other laugh... and we fight... no we annihilate each other" II counted

"Ya THAT cant be love" Akka grinned wide looking at the celing fan...

πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Also ever since the pre  wedding functions have started R&B has become guest appearance hopefully we get more of him now that the actually wedding functions will start and they will be forced to do everything together !
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
I CANT WAIT TO BE MARRIED SO I CAN FIGHT EVERY DAY πŸ€£
It was a complete II aaawww chapter... All i cld say to her is best of luck for your super bumby married life II...May you enjoy the highs and also the fights that happen after the lows...jittteeerrrsss !!!!!!!

How i wish we cld get a chp on wats RB doing rt now...is he sitting in his balcony with a paperback, beer and twirling his hair or maybe he is looking at the pic II dend and wondering soon il be twirling these...or is he thinking what all Ma wld hv done if she was arnd...im sure there some jiters there as well...if not update long they cld be a para long :)

Considering this one came a bit early, do we get another one then ????
Originally posted by TanjoreGirl

you are not badi umar ki aurat please...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
we were on a roll this morning/night...πŸ˜†
i know..I love to live in lala land ya..real world is so bitter πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
[/QUOTE]

hmnn dont say bitter Ashu ever and seriously just pray all of us have good health that i think we have no control over, the rest I believe we have no right to complain about ..my gyan .. and i follow it too
[/QUOTE]
Learning to be positive Anu...Nejama...Health is so important ilee...I am sometimes horrified by various articles I read regarding health and sanitation...Good god...we are all so so lucky we have such clean surroundings...at least we try and maintain them ...Lakhs and billions dont even have  a home...I was reading an article on depression this morning...I had to bring back my degree notes and refer to so many terms ...Its disturbing really
Yes the next one will be from R&B's perspective... his family madness preparing to leave for the wedding hall and all that jazz

@nisha just a clue on when the next one is helps me use Firefox browser more efficiently :-)

Originally posted by modernfamily

Hey guys πŸ˜ƒ! Nisha, Ashu, Anu, hsp taara and everybody. I have been missing from the thread for almost two days since this story has started. My cousin got married just a week before r&b and II. It was raining all day in Delhi and we danced in the rain. I ate so much that I can put II to shameπŸ˜†. Was up the whole night and now have been catching up with all the updates and posts on the previous thread and now this one. Ashu is back. ..yay😊. Never had such a huge stock to read. ..I was thrilled. And the posts as well. I read quite a few. I'm so happy to be back. 
Sudhi...Welcome back!!! M happy you had a great time off work...We all missed you on the thread re...heheheh..Thanks jaan πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
yayieee and we are all happy to have you back πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Yes the next one will be from R&B's perspective... his family madness preparing to leave for the wedding hall and all that jazz

πŸ‘
I loved the update to bits...hahahha..I could relate to II here in general (No jitters for me yet please πŸ˜† ). Don't we all do that...we complain hard to nobody or to ourselves that our speacila someone did not do something we expected for us or did not speak with us ...I remember having a crush on this guy at the coaching...He used to ogle at me like crazy...I ignored him initially but fell for him once he approached me and started speaking regularly over FB ... He didnt text back or something ek din thats all...I was awake the whole night ...I was a fool then..am a fool now also...
Here unlike me II is going to commit to the dude for life...I am wondering what is going on with RB the other side...I would really want to know if he is affected by her at least one bit  ??
PS : Sorry for the unnecessary life stories I keep quoting...I have motor hands...Cant help...I tend to type out whatever comes to my head 
Originally posted by ashu9

I loved the update to bits...hahahha..I could relate to II here in general (No jitters for me yet please πŸ˜† ). Don't we all do that...we complain hard to nobody or to ourselves that our speacila someone did not do something we expected for us or did not speak with us ...I remember having a crush on this guy at the coaching...He used to ogle at me like crazy...I ignored him initially but fell for him once he approached me and started speaking regularly over FB ... He didnt text back or something ek din thats all...I was awake the whole night ...I was a fool then..am a fool now also...
Here unlike me II is going to commit to the dude for life...I am wondering what is going on with RB the other side...I would really want to know if he is affected by her at least one bit  ??
PS : Sorry for the unnecessary life stories I keep quoting...I have motor hands...Cant help...I tend to type out whatever comes to my head 

@ bold : that is the reason all the SoSy threads are this lively πŸ˜ƒ

Vidya😊