Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hsp.canada thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

Thanks lady most of the times we agree on everything :-)
hey what happened to you and ur kiddo .. sorry during my skiing trip missed a bunch of comments hope all is well now and my skiing trip is done finally kids going to school..

Stomach virus,started with older one...he got better by saturday AM and we fell sick from saturday night onwards...we are better today ...and no school for us...snow day!!! Hope you had a great time in vaca
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Stomach virus,started with older one...he got better by saturday AM and we fell sick from saturday night onwards...we are better today ...and no school for us...snow day!!! Hope you had a great time in vaca

ouch stomach bug :-( not fun ..glad you are all getting better..and the snow saga continues πŸ˜† vacation was fun i was a spectator .. the rest of the family had a good time skiing ..i may do it next time
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

U girls are extremely funny. U are getting all these conditions from a guy that doesnt even EXIST definitely a FIRST

FAB REVIEW ALL OF YOU

Shevane tum kaisi ho beta kaisa hai?

Happy Monday morning to you Nisha ... yes what you have done to us definitely doesn't exist or has been felt before ..this is online FF insanity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
So before i even check my office mails( gosh still waiting for my 9am) i check this thread ..πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Bari umar ke logo ke saath aisa hi hota hai πŸ˜† I had got up for eating medicine ...feeling a lot better today,saturday night from 11.00 pm to whole sunday was just awful...I loved your and hardhat comments...reminded me of college days when we should to read books and fall in love with the fictional character and reject the real people as we couldn't find the those traits πŸ˜›...

you are not badi umar ki aurat please...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
we were on a roll this morning/night...πŸ˜†
i know..I love to live in lala land ya..real world is so bitter πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

U girls are extremely funny. U are getting all these conditions from a guy that doesnt even EXIST definitely a FIRST

FAB REVIEW ALL OF YOU

Shevane tum kaisi ho beta kaisa hai?

Bold : Credits to Author Sahiba πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
real mein toh aisa banda milne se raha...Hence try and convince yourself this guys exists and just gush about him πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
I thought I will finish atleast one thinker aaj..My goal is half accomplished now..Shall go take dinner break, get back to finishing the other half...am sure we will have an update by then πŸ˜ƒ
See ya'll in a while !!
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
you are not badi umar ki aurat please...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
we were on a roll this morning/night...πŸ˜†
i know..I love to live in lala land ya..real world is so bitter πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

hmnn dont say bitter Ashu ever and seriously just pray all of us have good health that i think we have no control over, the rest I believe we have no right to complain about ..my gyan .. and i follow it too
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys πŸ˜ƒ! Nisha, Ashu, Anu, hsp taara and everybody. I have been missing from the thread for almost two days since this story has started. My cousin got married just a week before r&b and II. It was raining all day in Delhi and we danced in the rain. I ate so much that I can put II to shameπŸ˜†. Was up the whole night and now have been catching up with all the updates and posts on the previous thread and now this one. Ashu is back. ..yay😊. Never had such a huge stock to read. ..I was thrilled. And the posts as well. I read quite a few. I'm so happy to be back. 
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: modernfamily

Hey guys πŸ˜ƒ! Nisha, Ashu, Anu, hsp taara and everybody. I have been missing from the thread for almost two days since this story has started. My cousin got married just a week before r&b and II. It was raining all day in Delhi and we danced in the rain. I ate so much that I can put II to shameπŸ˜†. Was up the whole night and now have been catching up with all the updates and posts on the previous thread and now this one. Ashu is back. ..yay😊. Never had such a huge stock to read. ..I was thrilled. And the posts as well. I read quite a few. I'm so happy to be back. 

@bold DITTOO :)
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nerves

Her Amma Appa slept in the living room, her friends slept in her room, her and Akka slept in her parents'.
Periappa was knocked out so she couldnt chat with him she stood by him before going to bed

Akka was almost snoring, too tired after staying up until 1:45... SHE COULDNT SLEEP...
There was no divan by the window in Amma Appa's room it was smaller
so there were two chairs by the window, she sat in one stretched out on to the other and looked out the window.
The bahadur walked by whistling and tapping his cane (an old Delhi tradition of guarding neighborhoods still alive and well in many)
She could see bugs fly under the street light glow... Delhi became foggy at nights...
at a distance she saw the Ring Road, ever busy, even at 2 AM there were cars and trucks.
He had molded her to his body SHAMELESSLY as if he was only doing it to follow instructions
Smug bas***d!!
His grip firm and secure... his scent woodsy and fresh, she saw the green tinge on his freshly shaved cheeks... and that orange speck where she had smudged her henna

I bet he got a million questions on it... yesss...
He had bent down and rubbed his chin on her shoulder... flicking her jhumka with his nose tip
"PIGGG NOT ONE CLAP... ARGHHH" "NOT ONE SMILE... I AM GLAD I SAID WHATEVER I SAID IN THE WAR ROOM"
I CANT WAIT TO BE MARRIED SO I CAN FIGHT EVERY DAY

She was in a permanent state of nervous agitation, edgy and jumpy, the last week or so, the feeling accentuated itself at night... she felt the heat rise up her cheeks
her mouth go dry, and she panted... in fear
AYYYO... WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU
YOU WANT TO MARY HIM?
REALLY? AND YOUR FAMILY AGREED? YOU GUYS ARE ALL INSANE II
HE KISSED YOU BECOZ U OWED HIM 5 BUCKS AND YOU ARE MARRYING HIM TOMORROW
HE TEARS YOU UP DURING EVERY ARGUMENT AND U WANT TO MARRY HIM?
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING
NOTHING MATCHES II, GET A GRIP... IF IT FAILS YOU HAVE NO ONE BUT YOURSELF TO BLAME
APPA WILL GIVE YOU A ALL KNOWING SMILE
HE HATES THE DUDE
She lifted her feet off the other chair and huddled on the one she was sitting on, hugging her knees...
She could hear her heart swish swoosh swish swoosh...

HE WOULD DEVOUR YOU IN A BITE
HES A PIG... RAKSHASAN... HE TAKES YOU UNAWARES EVERY FRICKIN TIME
HE WILL ERMMM... UMMM... "TAKE YOU"
An aroused moan escaped audibly off her lips... she visualized her nude hennaed form laying on his bed...
His wiry lanky form FULLY clothed... moving on her arousing and mocking her, those eyes with that goddamn glint
Those half smiles and full smiles...
OH HOW SHE HAD BEGGED TO BE KISSED
OH THE VARIOUS WAYS HE HAD TORMENTED HER
YOU INEXPERIENCED NAIVE TWIT
SHRAVU IS SMARTER THAN YOU
CAN YOU STOP THINGS "RIGHT NOW?"

"You could have just called" he had laughed hugging her tight when she had gone to check on him when he was sick
He had a distinct soft chuckle and a husky laugh...
THOSE TWIRLED CLUMPS and the hundreds of finger kangis she had given him
I OWE HIM A ZILLION FINGER KANGIS...
HOW CAN I CANCEL THE WEDDING NOW, I AM SORRY I CANT...
Around 2:30 Akka woke for a drink of water was shocked to find her on the chair

She smiled getting up
"Ishita VA taachiko (come to bed love)"

"NO" II said defiantly... shaking

Akka got up and walked over and sat down across her... grabbed her hands

Looked at the henna in the moon/street light... it appeared like it was etched in black ink... dark and deep

"Punjabis believe the darker the color the more the husband will love you" Akka giggled in a sleep drugged voice

II snatched or tried to snatch her hands

"Ayyo ethana kovam kozhandaiku, WHY? (Why is my baby so upset)

"He didnt even clap, he is a jerk" II cursed him trembling

"Did u notice?" Akka asked smugly

"YA I SAW HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT DIDNT CLAP" II accused "HE PUT HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS KA"
Akka smiled

"Ayyyo buddhu buddhu, seriyana duffer (u fool). He didnt clap because he wanted
you to see he didnt, hes not going to react like everyone else.
Hes a differnt kinda guy. His reaction will be in private and it will be HOT" Akka giggled

"Nice try" II argued

"OK Mat maan(dont believe me) If I know the guy by now you will admit it the "morning after" JUST WATCH" Akka promised

"He could have said "Good job II" later, mmm...mmm.. aduvum sollale... how mean ka" II complained

"Ishita he wanted you to see he didnt clap, so what does that mean?" Akka argued

"Ummm... I dont know" II said disappointed

"OK I will tell Appa u changed your mind...
lets sent Fareeda and Naina home and Amma can call call Sam in the morning" Akka teased her suppressing a giggle.

II looked horrified...

"SO?" Akka asked smugly

"U are evil" II said

"Va tachikko, Amma will wake us up at 5 or 6, its already close to 3 raja"

"I am afraid and nervous and excited and sad" II blurted

"Welcome to pre wedding jitters. It only goes away when you get off the bed after
"doing it" the first couple times. Then it turns into a life long hunger" Akka giggled

II groaned rubbing her face with her hands...

"ATHAI told him to be gentle with you so we are good" Akka laughed hysterically

"YOU TRANSLATED IT U TRAITOR" II scolded

"He needs to know right?" Akka asked innocently

"HES A PIG...ARGHHH" II got off the chair
Walked over to the bed, laying down... Akka followed her...
They could hear Appa puttering around in the living room...
The cook was asleep in the study so the house was virtually packed

"I CANT SLEEP KA" II groaned

"I know kanna" Akka hugged her tight...

"U think Appa will be happy or sad if it doesnt work out" II asked

"SHHH WHAT ARE U SAYING? AMMA WILL KILL YOU" Akka warned

"Not Appa right?" Ii asked

Akka squirmed

"I know Appa hates him..." II muttered

"Appa is a dramebaaz... he wants attention, he is jealous you are going to give yours to R&B" Akka said bluntly

"No dont joke about it ka, he hates him" II argued

"Adukosram? Will u let go of what u want?" "Are u willing to?" Akka demanded

"Ummm... no" Ii said mutely

"THEN? Why are u asking? Appa feels threatened by him for some reason...maybe he suspects R&B loves you more than Appa loves you?" Akka had a faraway look

"Thats BULL" "Ummm... there is... lots of lust.. ermmm.. curiosity... umm... we are friends..
we make each other laugh... and we fight... no we annihilate each other" II counted

"Ya THAT cant be love" Akka grinned wide looking at the celing fan...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amma woke Akka up at 7 ish... and let II sleep until 9...
they sat in bed as they drank their coffee

Akka told Amma II didnt sleep until nearly 5 AM... Amma smiled at that... "Oh how much I prayed for such a comment from you Vandita" Amma cried openly
Watching her 28 year old asleep, on her side. One hand under her cheek, the left hand holding the right wrist... her ring sparkling her henna almost a reddish black
hue... the lines deep and well defined

"I didnt even see what design she got" Amma said happy
"Its very pretty Ma, typical Punjabi style it goes all the way up over her elbows.. a few inches over it.. and over her knees" Akka said smiling
"the party was SO GRAND, some times I wonder if I am dreaming and its all a hoax" Amma said softly sipping her coffee..

Appa played nadaswaram loudly on the CD player...

"Shhh Amma Appa doesnt like R&B but he wants to play nadaswaram, he is too cute Ma" Akka giggled
Amma smiled "Edo paavam confused aa irukaar vittudu nee Vandu...
manasu enna evadanai padrado... iduvum kalambidum innikki... (Hes is so confused please leave him alone, forgive him,hes troubled too u know,she will be gone today)
I cant imagine spending evenings and mornings without her"

Amma cried... "SHE WONT SIT STILL, SINGING CHATTERING... ALWAYS MAKING ME SCOLD HER ALWAYS ON THE PHONE ALWAYS SHOPPING
Shravu and her are a riot... I dont know who is more naughty now... one day she will cook 5 things and then wont cook for a year... all of last year she kept saying
"I will live with you forever and ever I dont want to be married I have decided" Amma giggled

"That rotten scoundrel Subbu" Akka cursed

"Look at this boy, he rarely speaks... so handsome... and so mature... just what she needed" Amma was proud

"Idu avanayum paduthum" (she will trouble him too)" Akka giggled

"I know... ida vechu meyka avanala taan mudiyum" (Only he can herd this calf/cattle/lamb?)" Amma giggled

"Rama Manni and Narayanan Mama were interviewing him, U know Mama he was full of questions... avano pesave maatan (he wont talk much) finally after he left they said
"Ishita is lucky" Amma mimicked her brother

Akka laughed "Amma good job u will give Lakshmi ( a Tamil actress) a run for her money"

Amma smiled... and leaned on the foot board... "OK u wake her up and get her ready by 10 ish,
Cook Mami will have made breakfast by then, the cars
have begun doing a back and forth already, I asked the lady to make idli sambar chutney, kesari and vadai"

"Amma let me call Sam and ask if Shravu woke up... the deaf Athai is in Munirka she has to eat every two hours not sure if Bala made kanji for her
Or ask the cook lady to make for her , let me check on Bala" Akka reached for her phone

Amma got up and kissed the bride's forehead and blessed her...  walking away her heart filled with joy...

Akka gave her extra 20 mins and woke her at 9:20 she went to Periappa's with her coffee
she showed Periappa her henna, he paused looking curiously wondering what was on her arms...
the nurse waited in the study as she chatted quietly with the old man
he looked nervous and afraid after a few seconds so she withdrew. Sat down cross legged at the foot of his bed, talked about the day
They had planned on taking him first Sam had insisted they bring him, but later decided they would do it first on a uneventful day then maybe he will be OK

All the surround sound the people and the dancing would have definitely freaked him out

When Bala had brought dinner Mihir had accompanied him...
II told Periappa about the day, her dance she played the song on YT "Inda song Periappa.
My all time favorite, the other evening u saw me and my friends practice remember that one, I was going to do a second one but didnt have the time"

"Avan oru clap kooda pannale. NOT ONCE... HE DIDNT SMILE. Maybe he hated it, he looked like it. we fought again today,
and he didnt clap, and I am going to marry him tomorrow. Pethala irukku ille? (sounds crazy right?).
NOBODY else is mean to me only HIM, I say what I want he shoots back with what he feels like. An introvert that doesnt otherwise talk but fights ferociously with ME
Iduvum kekkarthukku ennamo madiri ille? (this sounds very odd too doesnt it?). I WANT TO MARRY HIM PERIAPPA." she spoke the last words almost inaudibly