Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Last scene was hearttouching but this was the perfect end CVs  could give  us with SaAz and Ashrafi saying good bye not only to Niyamat house but also to us viewers  😭😭 .

It was perfect... it was poetic too! From Sahir's POV... he came to this house with nothing... he leaves with nothing too! Though he has given a lot back to this house. 😃

In return he has found true love... and his true family as well. Of course he has had to go through a 7 year penance... 

Other than this... he has also gained many intangibles... ten years back he would have arrived being in awe of NH, its wealth and all... an orphan who had some dreams that included a family but not very confident of himself... easily swayed by the likes of Zeenat and her words... doubting his capabilities, made to feel inferior... 

Now he leaves NH... riding on a wave of success... he is SAC, his name speaks in the fashion world! He doesn't need anyone to tell him what he can achieve, he knows it too well... he is a confident man now who knows that if he could take Saiyyara from its modest levels to the height of success in mere 7 years, he can repeat it again... only this time he has a real family, a real purpose to do so! So I guess the intangibles Sahir has gained is worth a lot more than mere bank balance... 

But neverthless this was the perfect end for this Love Story ... In the end only SaAz as humsafars r left for each other and together they will both decide their life's real journey ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ ... 
Well, this was a story of how they became Humsafars... the journey will take them forward but they will be together. 😃

Will like to thank all my readers from the bottom of my heart for always tolerating my never ending long takes and commenting on them ...
No.. thank you Jyothi, for your dedication, for painstakingly doing this every single day. I'm very sorry for not responding every day but believe me I have read them all. 😃 

And I have enjoyed every single collage from Shweta... a big thanks to her for enriching this post and making it more enjoyable. 

Thank you... Until we meet again... 😃🤗

farzy2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Jyoti and Shwetha for the amazing posts every single day 👍🏼
You guys have given us a chance to voice our opinions on the episodes. Thanks for this amazing journey guys 🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aardhan

Hi Jyothi 😊
Finally I'm back here... maybe the last to comment but that's nothing new 😛

No problem .. best always comes in the last 😳

Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Jyoti and Shweta for ur hard work. Sorry I didn't comment but I read every single one of the posts made. we miss u analysis posts on ADHY forum. Sad both shows ending so close to one another. Edited by Smileyfatemah - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
jyoti06 thumbnail
jyoti06 thumbnail
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: farzy2910

Thank you Jyoti and Shwetha for the amazing posts every single day 👍🏼

You guys have given us a chance to voice our opinions on the episodes. Thanks for this amazing journey guys 🤗

Thanks a lot dear for the compliments ... all your replies too always encouraged us to write .. so thanks a lot for the encouragement 🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smileyfatemah

Thank you Jyoti and Shweta for ur hard work. Sorry I didn't comment but I read every single one of the posts made. we miss u analysis posts on ADHY forum. Sad both shows ending so close to one another.

I will try to make a post in ADHY in last week ... will see if I can manage the collages too ... thanks a lot dear for always liking the posts ... really appreciate 🤗 .. and plss dont say sorry .. glad u always read it .. thats more than enough 😳
Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11
Next