Users

Frequent Posters

aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yeah u can always PM me 😃🤗

@Rojaa - if you upload any more videos can you PM me as well. 😃
I saw all four collection ... Fantastic 👏 you must have spent quite a bit of time with these. Loved it 😛
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Jyothi - thanks for all your responses. Had the show continued we would have had more possibilities to talk of. Thebasic background and Sahir as a character were definitely very interesting to begin with. 😃

Until we meet again... 🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: raaz19

Thanks  jo... me to was discussing with my friends and they reckon that both safe would have stayed in Mumbai and built there careers... However I feel they would have gone to lucknow and that's were sahir would learn about his past and family... I feel the factory would have introduced him to people thatat have known about his past and something about alvira also... This would have been nice to see by sahir asking her to tell him about his family and her link... I always felt she knew more about sahir then she disclosed... 

I really did miss saaz this week...😒

I guess he might go to Lucknow to look after factory work and also to meet Aarzoo's family who reside there , so yeah there is a possibility about Sahir discovering about his own family too .. but when it comes to where he wants to settle down , I feel its Mumbai since he told Aarzoo that he will fulfill her dreams too and he knows well that dreams can b fulfilled only in a big city   .. So I feel they will continue to live in Mumbai only but will visit Lucknow too ..

Yes me too missing SaAz a lot 😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aardhan

@Jyothi - thanks for all your responses. Had the show continued we would have had more possibilities to talk of. Thebasic background and Sahir as a character were definitely very interesting to begin with. 😃

Until we meet again... 🤗

I agree .. in the end we know nothing about Sahir's real identity other than just one thing that is he is an orphan .. there was so much scope to explore on this aspect ... sighhh ...

I m sure we will b meeting soon 🤗