Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Jyoti πŸ€—
Love your posts and you for your eternal optimism and positivity. Also for the fact that you were always posting here no matter what - whether we were pissed with the CVs or not, you had the patience to post.
Thanks again for it all. And hope to read your post in the future in some forum or the other.
Loads of love
Jun/Binu
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyothi,

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to showcase my hobby on your thread everyday  ...What a lovely journey ...Your heart felt comment on my thread ...thank You , thank you , thank you πŸ€—

Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Jyoti loved reading all ur posts during this entire journey of humsafars...sometimes they were much better than the epi too...they always brought a smile on face.
Thank yoy for all the efforts u took to write them everyday...gonna miss them a lot
pria4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dear Jyoti,
can i say ur posts are the only reason i visit the Humsafars forum on IF...the positivity in ur posts, gets a smile on my face n also ur POV matches mine...so i am a happy reader of ur posts...πŸ‘πŸΌ
i read ur posts, do not comment coz of time constraints, either in office or some other things keep croping up...but u nail the episodes so perfectly and as u've said the picture collage by Shweta is the icing on the cake...Fab jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

hmm...so its farewell...such a pity coz i feel that now the story of Humsafars have actually begun...anyways the short journey has been worth it⭐️⭐️⭐️...the makers of the show completed the show on a very good note...closing all loops and still keeping the essence of the story intact...

all the characters stand justified...

Kurti Apa...her loyalty to Zeenats family...made her go to all extremes, but when it was necessary to put her foot down she did it...had she known of Zeenats betrayal to Sahir, i doubt she would have opposed SaAz wedding...her confession to SaAz in the end was so heartfelt and touching..that first time her 'bakri' sounded music to my ears...

Alvira...such a pity...such a pity...the faceoff between Sahir and Alvira was what i was waiting, coz her character was fishy from the start...due to episode constraint, that face off was cut short...but i have no complains...because even in that 2 episodes, the emotions ,the reactions, the dialogues everything was spot on...Stupendous performance from Vibhaji...what an actor!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Anam...what do i say for her...she was behind the post of the VP...and her insecurity with Aarzoo and Zaki was only coz she felt they wud be in way of her ambition...fair enough...but wen she realised about the extend Zeenat could go, she was supportive of Aarzoo...n that way i can say she does have a conscience...better late than never...

Zaki...the most bashed character on IFπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but seriously tell me if Zaki wouldnt have been there would SaAz have confessed there love for each other? or would SaAz have got married??
yes, execution of the scenes seemed hard to digest, but we know due to channel pressure many changes had to be bought in for the ratings factors...
Zaki was responsible for Sahir realising that he is in love with Aarzoo...a fact he was in constant denial with himself...we got beautiful SaAz scenes because of that...Aarzoos birthday- imo was such a beautifully executed episode...such a dream...a la cindrella tale😳...
Zaki's action was responsible for the extreme reactions invoked in Sahir...the egg allergywala episode...where Sahir makes Aarzoo confess her love for him...was it perfect!!! Sahir nailed that bit so beautifully...
SaAz nikaah also was because Sahir could not see Aarzoo getting married to Zaki na...i would say he was the catalyst in getting SaAz together...or else Sahir would only be saying to Aarzoo...duur raho mujhse...
ok praised Zaki, so u can bash meπŸ˜†

Now my babies...SaAz..what should i say about them???
in their imperfections, their perfection stood out...
loved them...their interactions...the plane scene,  Sahirs reaction on seeing Aarzoo in glass case followed by the Jhumroo throwing epi, Sahirs reaction on seeing Aarzoo in his office then his house...Aarzoo falling in the pool, Sahir smiling for the 1st time...Aarzoos reaction on seeing her designs being stolen by Anam, Sahir defending her, her impulsiveness or rather overconfidence on her talent, Sahirs dress challenge to Aarzoo, the Resignation episodeπŸ˜†..followed with the beautiful Jungle scene, then Sahir mulitilating himself...Zeenats entry,the hospital HugπŸ‘, Sahir saving Aarzoos moms life, Aarzoo taking care of Sahirs wounds...Asharfi-Sahir interaction, Aarzoos makeover, she realising she is in love with Sahir, her denial, Sahirs confusion on why shes ignoring him, the jealousy and hurt in SAhirs eyes seeing her with Zaki, the misunderstanding, faceoff between SAhir n Zaki, Aarzoo's b'day😳, his proposal, her refusal, Sahirs extremes in getting Aarzoo confess her love, her confession, the marriage proposal when Zaki says he will tell Aarzoo Zeenats truth, her acceptance of the proposal, the revelation of his maritial status, SaAz faceoff, Aarzoo leaving the house...she getting molested n her trust issues with Sahir, Sahirs realisation of the extreme hes gone...Aarzoo accepting Zakis proposal , SAhir playing games n getting married to Aarzoo...the marriage n Zeenats truth...phew😊 n from there cropped rumors of show going off air ,so the sequence that has been shown this 2 weeks...anyways no complains coz the journey was a beautiful one...

Sahirs character remains my favourite male lead character ...what a persona!!! what a command the character holds!!! a pleasure to watch him...and Harshad Chopda as Sahir is beyond perfection...Job very well done!!!πŸ‘

Shivya as Aarzoo...was a breeze of fresh air...her innocence, her impulsiveness, her smile and her eyes...such a beauty...and for a newcomer to carry this role effortlesslyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...deserves a pat on her back...like Harshad said, she has a long way to go...

in the last episode...Aarzoos family was missing though...i wanted to see Sarfaraz & Farah faceoff with Aarzoo n Sahir coming to her defence...but never the less...no complains

yes, i am selfish i want Season 2 of Humsafars with HarShiv and the entire cast of HS...not on Sony Tv please...

Harshad, Shivya, Sehban, Vibhaji, Zeenaji, Payal, take a bow...job well done...πŸ‘

-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Rojaa-

Jyoti i hope you dont mind me  posting  here an edit ( not a vm )of my favorite HarShiv moments, in case you guys wanna re-watch em😳 And i still Wonder what Raaz Harshad was talking about october last year that he was going to reveal after few months / years with permission πŸ˜²πŸ˜› Mr Chopda can you reveal it now ? πŸ˜† Im gonna miss these two so badly

And here three videos with my favorite SaAz scnes ( obviously pre-nikah ) How amazing they were 😭😭

R ,

Thank You ...well done πŸ€—
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jyoti,
Thank you very  much for all your detailed episodic posts. Your positive, enthusiastic and optimistic views saw us through it all in this serial. Your explanations along with Shweta's excellent collages made the entire experience all the more beautiful. 

It was my pleasure making your acquaintance in this forum.

Until we meet again...
ikhlass thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
can i ask you to pm me if you start to write about a new show please? humsafars was the only show that i watched after QH season 1 and currently no other show makes me want to be watched... i trust in your good taste for series. see you all again for another show in a same forum would be the icing on the cake, friends...

Ce n'est qu'un au revoir ! it's only a goodbye...
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
In true sense the journey of saaz really begins now. I really have enjoyed all ur posts and u have a superb flair of analysing things. Thanku for all your posts with shwetas collages.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Rojaa-

Jyoti i hope you dont mind me  posting  here an edit ( not a vm )of my favorite HarShiv moments, in case you guys wanna re-watch em😳 And i still Wonder what Raaz Harshad was talking about october last year that he was going to reveal after few months / years with permission πŸ˜²πŸ˜› Mr Chopda can you reveal it now ? πŸ˜† Im gonna miss these two so badly

And here three videos with my favorite SaAz scnes ( obviously pre-nikah ) How amazing they were 😭😭

Rojaa thanks a lot for uploading the pre-marriage SaAz moments  πŸ€—... sighhh watched the first 2 and its absoluate nostalgia 😭 .. I m so saving these videos in my computer  , so that whenever I miss them , I can simply re-watch these moments ... SaAz moments before marriage we undoubtedly the best especially the one in the flight and later the jungle moments ... just loved the innocence Aarzoo carried and the attitude Sahir carried ...😳 ...

There r few beautiful moments post marriage too .. can u also upload them all together plss 😳 .. only if u hv the time

And thanks for the off-screen moments πŸ€— .. OMGG there r so many of them πŸ˜² and some r just supercute 😳😳 ... I just loved the way Harshad always used to tease Shivya with his double meaning stuffs and Shivya goes like heinnn πŸ˜† .. especially that consuming and ding dong one is the best πŸ˜† .. I never saw that starting off-screen bit too which was their first when Harshad carried her and gave credit to his fit body πŸ˜† .. they both r cute and hilarious together 😳 ...

About the raaz bit , I wonder if he was talking about his real-life suprise raaz or Sahir's reel life raaz which is Zeenat πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. it still remained a raaz only which Harshad never revealed πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Junoonian

Jyoti πŸ€—
Love your posts and you for your eternal optimism and positivity. Also for the fact that you were always posting here no matter what - whether we were pissed with the CVs or not, you had the patience to post.
Thanks again for it all. And hope to read your post in the future in some forum or the other.
Loads of love
Jun/Binu

Thanks a lot dear for the compliments .. its u guys whose response to my posts always encouraged me to post even when the script went haywire .. I always enjoying writing in this forum all thanks to u guys πŸ€— .. more than the show , I will miss interacting with u all but hopefully we can meet up again in a new forum soon πŸ˜ƒ