SaAz :This Is Our New Beginning

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Some Memories will remain forever with us  ... This beautiful collage by Swetha is one such memory that will forever remain with us as it captures the essense of our Humsafars team while they celebrate the farewell with a smile πŸ˜ƒ

This will be my last post in HS forum today but I must admit that I never enjoyed writing so much for any show in the past the way I enjoyed it here mainly because of the beautiful collages that Swetha provided me to make my post look even more beautiful and lively  along with the really interesting replies and debates that I had with all you guys πŸ€— ...

I will forever cherish these memories in my heart and I m sure we all will meet up soon in some other forum as soon as HarShiv come back on screen with a bang 😳 .. So I wont say Alvida in my post but will rather say
"Hum Hai Rahee Pyaar ke Phir Milenge  Chalte Chalte "  😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeiwSpUNP_o[/YOUTUBE]

Now let me start my Last Episode Rant πŸ˜ƒ ...Woww that was unexpected 😲 .. Not only we got the much awaited ILU confession from SaAz πŸ˜³ but we also got Samaira pregnency loop closed too which I dint really expect πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘  .. So a fabulous and complete final episode for me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️... Dint Sahir tell Aarzoo in one episode that whenever he realised that he made any mistakes , he always tried to rectify it πŸ˜ƒ .. Well today he proved that he is really a man of words .. First he re-builds the Lucknow factory and then he makes sure Sam gets married to the person who is actually the father of her child and in both cases he never told anyone about it because he does not believe in taking unwanted credit for his deeds .. Today also he would hv remained quiet if he was not leaving the house  ..But I m glad that before leaving the house he not only apologises to Zaki & Aarzoo for the fake DNA reports but also makes it clear that he did all this because he loves Aarzoo , so deal was never the reason πŸ˜ƒ

I will talk about the most beautiful ILU confession of SaAz first which was simply magical .. We might debate on why a ILU is needed between them now after all that they did for each other but I believe in any love story especially when its this complicated like our SaAz's love story , a ILU always helps in giving that much needed assurance to your lifepartner that finally our relation is complete πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸΌ ... So I m glad that Sahir this time takes the initiative to tell her those 3 magical words followed by Aarzoo's confession 😳😳

I will relive every single dialogue thats spoken between both in this magical confession as every dialogue tells a story of its own

Sahir to Aarzoo : "Zaki ke paternity test report ke bare mein jhooth bolne ke liye sorry "

"I m sorry for lieing to you about Zaki's paternity test reports "

Aarzoo to Sahir  : *In sarcastic tone* "Zindagi ka ek bhi din aisa ho sakta hai ki aap humse kuch na chupaye , Raaz 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 πŸ˜†
aap aur aapki raazon ne humari charas boke rakhi hai " πŸ˜†

"There is not a single day in my life when u dint hide a secret from me .. How many more secrets  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 ..so on  .. You and your secrets hv messed up my life totally " πŸ˜†

Now this is the kind of husband-wife banter I wanted to see before the end πŸ˜ƒ .. Spunky Aarzoo is back in action hitting Sahir with her jhumroo khan  πŸ˜†and rightly so for hiding the false DNA reports of Zaki all this while from her .. Though this only resulted in their marriage which Aarzoo cannot deny πŸ˜‰ but I loved this fightercock Aarzoo back in action and I m sure even Sahir loves his fighter Aarzoo than the emotional one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› ... Also I loved how Sahir has learnt the art of saying sorry to his wife now without any inhibitions because he knew that he made a mistake here .. Saying sorry for your mistakes will not make you small and Sahir knows it now πŸ˜ƒ .. Also I loved how Sahir never really gives any justification to Aarzoo for his mistakes whether its the Lucknow factory incident or this false DNA report because he knows that Aarzoo knows him well enough to realise why he did what he did .. He tried justifying his actions to Zaki which was needed as Zaki has the right to know why Sahir did what he did but he never tried justifying it to Aarzoo and thats what I liked in SaAz relation always , u dont need to justify because your lifepartner should b able to understand you even before u try to justify anything

Sahir to Aarzoo : "Door tumhe jaane nahin de sakta tha mein , sach tumhe bata nahin sakta mein , Jab baat tumhari hoti hai na toh dimaag kaam karna band kar deta hai ,sahee aur galat mein fark mit jaata hai , tab bhi paagal tha , aaj bhi paagal hoon , humesha paagal rahoonga mein " 😳

"I could not let u go far away from me nor could I tell u the truth that time , when it comes to you , my mind just stops working , I stop seeing the difference between right and wrong , I was mad that time , today too I m mad and I will always remain mad for u " 😳😳

Aarzoo to Sahir: " Kyun" πŸ˜†

"Why" πŸ˜›

Sahir to Aarzoo : " Kyunki Mein Sahir Azim Choudhary tumse Mohabbat karta hoon ..I LOVE YOU ..Tumse jab Mila, tab saat saal baad pehli baar ehsaas hua zindagi ka .. pata bhi nahin chala kab tum meri zindagi ban gayi ...aur jab ehsaas hua toh apni zindagi ko door jaane kaise de sakta tha mein ..."

"Because Me Sahir Azeem Choudhary loves you 😳 .. I LOVE YOU AARZOO ...The day I met you ,first time after 7 yrs I realised what is life 😳...I dint even realise when you became my life ...And when I realised it , how can I let my life go away from me " 😈

Aarzoo to Sahir : " Aap humse pyaar karte hai "

"You love me ?" 😲
😳

Sahir to Aarzoo : " *in Anger Aarzoo style* Haan .. Aur allah knows humesha karta rahoonga mein πŸ˜†..Aur tum bhi waada karo mujhse ki zindagi mein humesha mere saath rahogi , mujhse door rehkar mere chain aur sukoon ki charas nahin boogi 😲
πŸ˜† .. Mein humesha ishqbaaz bana rahonga aur tum humesha aise hee gussebaaz bani rehna " 😲😳

"Yess 😎  And God knows I will always keep loving you ...But you too promise me that you will always remain with me and will not take away my peace by going away from me ever ... I will always remain a Ishqbaaz for you  and you too continue to b a gussebaaz for me" πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜›

Now this got to b the coolest yet most romantic and passionate confession coming from Mr.Sahir Azeem Choudhary 😎 .. He made it clear that he married her because he could not see her going away from his life since he dint even realise when she became his life and he was selfish enough not to loose his life once again , reason why he married her by hook or by crook  .. So the reason behind marrying her was his love for her and nothing else 😳 .. He was selfish in love but it was just love for him that mattered and not any deal or promise πŸ˜ƒ ...

He could not tell her about his feelings  that time because if he had confessed his love that time , she would want to know more about Zeenat then  , so he kept quiet but today he has nothing to hide .. He is a open book for Aarzoo now and so he had no inhibitions or hesitation to tell her that he loves her 😳 .. He always considered her a part of his life , infact his life only 😳 .. He realised the true value of life only after she came in his life  .. Sahir surely knows how to play with words and sweep a lady off his feet like he did here with Aarzoo

Aarzoo was overwhelmed to finally hear those 3 magical words from his mouth 😳  ; When he holds her face and tells her that she is his life , it was a dream come true moment for her as she always wanted to hear all this from his mouth 😳 .. She once again asked him if he loves her because all this was no less than a dream for her and she almost needed him to pinch her to make her realise that this is real πŸ˜ƒ .. So Sahir then decides to prove her how much effect she had in his life by confessing his love to her in her style only starting with Allah knows and then going onto say charas mat bo dena mere suk-chain ki πŸ˜† and then ending with Ishqbaaz title for himself and gussebaaz title for her πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ ... Aaarzoo again got a pleasant shock seeing Sahir pulling out a Aarzoo on her πŸ˜† but like Sahir said "Sangat ka asar hai" πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› .. Sahir not only wanted to make her feel special but he also wanted to make her realise the kind of impact she left in his life and how always he secretly enjoyed her talking style , her anger , her way of showing love and care for him , in fact everything about her became an inspiration for him   πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Though we always assumed that Sahir married Aarzoo out of love and not for the deal but when the same confirmation comes from the man himself , its always a proud moment for both Aarzoo as well as the viewers πŸ˜ƒ .. Sahir was always sure in his mind right from the marriage time that he loves her and so marrying her , he also knew that she too loves him and will b happy only with him or else he would hv never forced her if he thought she loves Zaki  , its just that he could never verbally make it clear to Aarzoo or himself because of the Zeenat factor in his life  but today when that factor no more exists in his life , he was free to open his heart out to Aarzoo , thus making it clear to us viewers too ⭐️
⭐️⭐️
⭐️

Aarzoo to Sahir : *In Sahir style*  "Suno ..." 😳

"Listen "

Sahir to Aarzoo : "Kaho" 😳

"Tell me"

Aarzoo to Sahir :*rests her hand on his chest near his heart* "I LOVE YOU ...*Cupping his face in her hand*  Hum Aap se bahot bahot bahot Mohabbat karte hai "😳

"I love you ... I love u very much "

Sahir to Aarzoo : "Mein bhi " 😳

"Me too " 😳

Aarzoo too decides to do a role reversal when the time for her confession comes πŸ˜‰.. If Sahir can confess to her in her language style , then Aarzoo too can confess to him in his language style with the famous Suno in intense voice πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ .. Aarzoo's confession was sweet and simple ... Sahir just wanted to hear those 3 magical words from her mouth and she said exactly the same 😳 .. I loved the way she said it by resting her hand near his heart , almost like she wants her words to pierce his heart and remain there forever 😳 ; Then the way she cups his face with her both hands and tells him how much she loves him was such a divine moment .. Sahir too cups her face with his hands and reciprocates her confession with a "Me too " 😳 ...

Finally SaAz r complete now .. They r ready now to take their relationship to the next level , that is consummate which unfortunately will happen only in our imagination now  😭  , but the confession was symbolic to how they r one now and will share the same space that is same bed too from here onwards 😳 ...Its the ILU which was stopping them both from taking their relation to next level or sharing the same bed because even though they knew that they love each other but like I said a complicated relation like this where a ex-wife is involved too always has that 1% share of doubt and hesitation unless the 3 magical words r spoken 😳 .. But now there is no hesitation , no doubt , no issues , no past , no lies , no secrets  nothing ..Only Love  πŸ˜ƒ ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Aarzoo to Sahir : " Wada kijiye aap humse kabhi jhooth nahin bolenge .. sab kuch batayenge humein  "

"Promise me you will never lie to me or will never hide anything to me "

Sahir to Aarzoo : " *Holds her hand tight * Wada ...Pakka waada ..yeh kabhi nahin tootega ..Khuda bhi iss wade ko kabhi tod nahin payenge ...Apna dupatta dena " 😳

"Promise ...Pakka Promise..This promise will never break ...Even God cannot break this promise now ...Give me your dupatta" 😳

**Aarzoo gives her dupatta .. Sahir then ties a knot in her dupatta**

Sahir to Aarzoo : " Yeh girah humari girah hai ..tumhare saare khwab , saari zimmedariyan hum milke poora karenge .. kabhi jhooth nahin bolunga ..kabhi kuch nahin chupaonga ..aur mere khayal se jaha tak mujhe yaad hai iske alawa aur kuch nahin bacha "  😭
😭

"This knot is our knot  ...All your dreams , all your responsibilities will b fulfilled by both of us together now ..I will never lie to u , I will never hide anything to u  ..And I guess apart from this we have nothing left too other than each other" 😭

**After this the final SaAz hug with both their eyes moist** 😭
😭❀️

Sahir to Aarzoo : "Aaj meri har Aarzoo mukammal hu"

All my wishes are complete today 😳

Aarzoo to Sahir : "Aaj yeh Aarzoo bhi mukammal hui hai "

Today this Aarzoo is complete too 😳

Moment after the confession was a hearttouching one when Aarzoo asks for a promise from Sahir that he will never lie or hide anything from her as this was one bitter aspect of their relationship which always created issues in their love story because the moment Aarzoo used to decide that they will make a new start now , one past secret of Sahir always used to hinder their relation midway
.. So post confession this promise was much needed from Sahir

This time Sahir had no hesitation to promise her that he will never lie to her because he has noone apart from her either , so the question of lie or hiding anymore secrets from her does not arise anymore πŸ˜ƒ ; Loved the way Sahir holds his hand tight and gives her this promise 😳  ; He then remembers the knots in her dupatta and so decides to make a new knot in her dupatta which includes all his love and a promise that together they will take care of all her dreams and responsibilities ⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️ ; My heart went out to SaAz when Sahir tells Aarzoo that apart from this knot we hv nothing left in our life now 😭 ... Its an indication how they will hv to start from the scratch once again like a struggler but they r together now which is their biggest strength

The final hug was emotional yet magical  .. I felt Harshad and Shivya were actually crying for real in the final hug as they could feel all the emotions since the show in real itself was coming to an end when its ironical how SaAz's journey of struggle to reach a new pinnacle was just about to start  ... It must hv been difficult for HarShiv to perform this scene as SaAz were suppose to shed tears of happiness for their union but the actors were shedding tears of sadness for the show's end 😭
😭 ... It was more of a bittersweet moment for the actors as they had to keep a control on their emotions and not mix reel with real 😭 .. Hats off to Harshad and Shivya for pulling off the confession scene so beautifully and made it look so real and divine with their expressions , body language and voice modulation  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Finally they both r complete now ❀️

jyoti06 thumbnail
Coming to Zaki-Sahir scene , I feel this was an extremely important scene in the final episode as it was important for Sahir to break the ice between him and Zaki after the vaccuum that was left between both post SaAz marriage ; So before leaving Sahir had to break this ice and also make sure Zaki no more carries the guilt or doubt of Sam's pregnency in his heart as he had to take over a big responsibility in the form of Sayyara now ... Goood he directly got Samaira here who could confirm the same to Zaki and get him out of any sort of guilt or doubts that he might hv

There is one good quality about Sahir .. When he knows that he comitted a mistake , he always tries to rectify it without making it known to anyone ... He did the same in Lucknow factory case too and now in Sam's case too he made sure Samaira is well settled with the actual father of her kid πŸ‘πŸΌ ... I m sure even if the show continued , he would hv told Zaki later on about the DNA reports too once Sam got settled with her husband  ..But now that he was leaving , he had to tell it to Zaki in advance ...

Loved how Sahir dint hesitate to apologise to Zaki about the fake DNA reports , thus making sure whatever mistake he comitted in love or in his zid r all removed out of his system for a new beginning of his life ...  I m glad he even confessed the reason behind those fake DNA reports which was not the deal but his love for Aarzoo 😳 ...

Again my assumptions was right here .. He knew Aarzoo too loved him and he too loved her , thats why he forcibly did this marriage , if he knew Aarzoo loved Zaki and not him , then he would hv never gone for it ..Glad that he clarified my assumption to Zaki today .. pheww πŸ˜†
πŸ˜ƒ ... He dint say it to Zaki that time as Zaki would hv then questioned him about his loyalty towards Zeenat and I guess going by Sahir's words today ,  Zaki never knew that Zeenat was cheating on Sahir πŸ€” .. Its good how CVs made Sahir give all the explanation about his actual reason for marrying Aarzoo πŸ‘πŸΌ

Now Sahir's love can b termed as selfish or obsessed or psychotic which I guess even Sahir does not mind as he himself confessed to Aarzoo that when it comes to u , my mind stops working and I go crazy πŸ˜† ... So no wonder he did crazy things to marry her too πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Loved the Zaki-Sahir hug in the end  ... At least their bonding remains intact πŸ‘πŸΌ

Also I m glad CVs showed Aarzoo-Zaki bonding too as they once again become good friends like before πŸ‘
πŸ‘ ... It was necessary for Aarzoo as well to say sorry to Zaki since despite being his friend , she too never trusted him when those fake DNA reports were shown  ; Somewhere she too was looking for an excuse to get rid of that marriage and so conveniently believed the fake DNA reports .. No wonder today Aarzoo had to apologise to Zaki for it which is right on her part πŸ‘πŸΌ

I m glad Aarzoo and Zaki once again went back to being best friends with each other .. Wish CVs never spoiled this friendahip with the unwanted triangle track 😑 .. I always wanted Zaki to play a cupid for SaAz and I wish CVs had done that πŸ˜” ...If the show had continued then it would hv been awesome to watch SaAz hunting for a perfect lifepartner for Zaki .. sighhh .. so many potential tracks were yet to b explored in the show  ...

jyoti06 thumbnail
Coming to Kurti apa  , finally the day comes when Kurti apa admits that Aarzoo is the best soulmate for Sahir and also apologises to Aarzoo for always misunderstanding her πŸ‘πŸΌ ... Kurti apa was always a nice and fair person  ...She just loved Zeenat and thought Aarzoo is trying to snatch away Sahir from Zeenat , reason why she hated Aarzoo  ... But today when she realised that Zeenat herself never valued anyone's love , she admired Aarzoo for always supporting Sahir  πŸ‘πŸΌ

I mentioned this in my last post too that KA and Sahir r similar in many ways as both were always longing for a family ... Both found their families in Zeenat and so were almost obsessed to hold onto Zeenat  ... Sahir got out of this obsession once Zeenat's reality came in front of him but it broke him like anything since those who r orphans r also very sensitive and extremists when it comes to loving or hating someone ... Thats why Sahir's hate for Zeenat remained for 7 yrs and we saw same hate in Kurti apa too for Aarzoo ... Today Kurti apa is finally out of Zeenat obsession and even she was heartbroken in same manner like Sahir was 7 yrs back , reason why she slaped Zeenat yesterday ... It will take time for KA to heal her wounds that Zeenat gave her just how it took time for Sahir ... 

I m glad Kurti apa is the only one from whom SaAz took the real blessings first right in the start of the episode since she was laways more fair and genuine than the likes of Alvira

Finally coming to Alvira and why she was not sent to jail , I guess Alvira raised the same question to Sahir today and we got the answer too ... To b honest Alvira never did any harm to Sahir  .. Instead she actually did a world of good to Sahir by bringing Aarzoo in his life for which Sahir even thanked her which was more of sarcastic from Sahir but still its a fact ... So on what grounds Sahir will send her to jail ?? Alvira used Sahir when it came to Sayyara but again working in Sayyara was Sahir's choice for which Alvira might hv manipulated him but never forced him , so again Sahir cannot really accuse her of anything but can just feel hurt that she used him for her motives  πŸ€”

Alvira is actually the main culprit of Zeenat since she repeatedly planned her murder , first her accident and then another attack in US .. So Zeenat has to b the decider of Alvira's fate here ...Its upto Zeenat whether she wants her accident case to b re-opened so that she can send Alvira to Jail ... Alvira is Zeenat's culprit and not Sahir's ...

So will Zeenat in future re-open her case and send Alvira to jail ... We will never know because the story belongs to SaAz and since SaAz r out of Niyamat house , so neither SaAz nor we will ever know what Zeenat did with Alvira πŸ€” ... Thats why  the writer in her tweet said some stories and some characters dont hv a conclusion , its always better to give them a direction and then leave it that way so that they can decide their journey from there onwards just how Zaki and Anam will hv to decide their new journey in Sayyara  , Alvira and Zeenat will hv to decide their future journey  and SaAz will hv to decide their journey of struggle and success again πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

One thing which I liked here is while SaAz were leaving after Sahir hands over Sayyara to Zaki and also declares Anam as VP of Sayyara ,  Alvira tried to stop them mayb out of her own guilt but SaAz dint stop πŸ‘
πŸ‘ ... SaAz hugged Alivra back out of respect but somewhere I felt Sahir could not really forgive Alvira from his heart as he with a supressed voice just told Aarzoo "Lets go" πŸ‘πŸΌ .. He dint reply to Alvira's "Ruk jao"  but instead looked at Aarzoo and said "Lets go" .. This was the perfect climax for me as sometimes your actions speaks louder than words and even Alvira knows it that Sahir dint forgive her  .. He actually behaved like a Gair only with Alvira this time by formally handing over the papers to Zaki and maintaining a formal relation with Alvira πŸ‘πŸΌ ...  Its ironical here since Alvira called him Gair and in this scene Sahir just showed Alvira how a Gair will behave πŸ‘πŸΌ

When a person is detached from his heart , one does not carry any love or hate  ..Same happened with Sahir here .. He felt detached from this family  .. So neither he carried any love for Alvira nor he carried any vengence or hate for her either ...

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Last scene was hearttouching but this was the perfect end CVs  could give  us with SaAz and Ashrafi saying good bye not only to Niyamat house but also to us viewers  😭😭 ..I m glad they dint forget Ashrafi here who is their only friend in their life's new journey now  😳 .. Harshad and Shivya cried in real I feel while giving that good bye pose in front of camera ..A kodak moment which will make us cry too 😭

But neverthless this was the perfect end for this Love Story ... In the end only SaAz as humsafars r left for each other and together they will both decide their life's real journey ⭐️
⭐️⭐️⭐️ ... A season 2 is very much possible the way this one ended as it can always focus on SaAz's new journey of struggle and how they once again rise towards fame and success with their talent and creativity  .. I dont hv any hopes of any season 2 but just a wishful thinking from me the way it ended today  😊

Will like to thank all my readers from the bottom of my heart for always tolerating my never ending long takes and commenting on them   ..I m really overwhelmed with the kind of response I got here on IF and Facebook .. So thanks a lot everyone  πŸ€—... Will not say that I will miss u all since I know we r meeting in some other forum soon πŸ˜ƒ

Special thanks from the bottom of my heart to Ultimaterudra aka Swetha for always making my posts and this forum feel extra special with your breathtaking stunning collages which always tell a story of their own  πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ€—

Edited by jyoti06 - 9 years ago
aidan34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I guess i am really happy that few days back in one of ur post i wished for a SAAZ love confession before the end of the show and i must say i got a beautiful and a memorable one.
There was a one big loop left and that was definitely related to zaki.It was a perfect master stroke from CVs.I always say and will continue to say that this particular PH has the potential,its just luck was not on their side this time.Better luck for next time.
Jyoti i will see you in some other forum for sure so i am not going to say Alvida😊
Phir milegay chalte chalte.
Edited by aidan34 - 9 years ago
aamnazuha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank u jyoti  for wonderful detailed analysis for each and every episode .it helped immensely to understand SaAz and other characters better. ...u r gifted writer  who puts her thought on paper effortlessly.. πŸ‘ I admire ur positivity and dedication to the forum..
Swetha ur superbly talented..ur collages were always breathtaking and  VMS u created r amazing..πŸ‘

Goodbye guys ..thank u once again and god bless u.
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello Jyoti, an excellent and wonderful post for a well and deserving end of Humsafars. Thank you so much for taking your time to bring out every detailed dialogue well appreciated. I think the writer did a good job to wrap up all lose ends and end this story remarkable.  

Thanks to Swertha for all the picture memories of SaAz she provided throughout this journey.

This is my small final thoughts on the final episode.

"Soul mates are said to be two souls destined to be together, programmed to recognize each other across time and space. They stand by you through everything; understand your silence better than anyone else, mentally and spiritually connected to you.

Sahir promise Arzoo "we will fulfill our dreams and responsibilities together"

A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break current comfort zones and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown. Responsibilities and possibilities are always looking for abilities: Sahir believes he has what it needs to start a new and his own success and family.

Sahir a man of good principles, full of zeal and love and an orphan who craved for love and family of his own found himself in a dysfunctional family who considered him as stranger' and despite all his efforts to demonstrate his unconditional love for them by using his talent and personality to give this family a name in the society he was not appreciated. Today he walks out on them with the only gift he got through this association with them: a treasure (a wife), his talent, personality, dignity and his destiny.

Sahir knows he has all that he needs now to start afresh and succeed in life to build a new family he can proudly call his own where he would not be called a stranger and who best could he start this journey with than his soul mate Arzoo that he had found and life has giving him. "The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the LORD". "Who can find a virtuous woman? For her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life".

As it registered on Alvira, what she is losing "You are always lovable to me, more than my kids". She starts to plead for Sahir to stay. Time would not permit us to find out what would become of this family nor the Fashion House (Saiyyara) after the departure of Sahir but since he was the pivot that hold this dysfunctional family together all these years we can only imagine how things would turn out without his presences in their lives as Anam cannot even design a fly and Zaki would need a decade to be able to fit into Sahir's shoes. While Alvira and Kurti apa would long for a son they let go.

A mixture of sad and happy ending for the Humsafars but sometimes we need to forget some people from our past because of one simple reason they just don't belong in our future!

Love you all till we meet again. Lots of hugs.

Edited by Nanayaa623 - 9 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamnazuha

Thank u jyoti  for wonderful detailed analysis for each and every episode .it helped immensely to understand SaAz and other characters better. ...u r gifted writer  who puts her thought on paper effortlessly.. πŸ‘ I admire ur positivity and dedication to the forum..

Swetha ur superbly talented..ur collages were always breathtaking and  VMS u created r amazing..πŸ‘

Goodbye guys ..thank u once again and god bless u.

Thanks a lot dear for the compliments πŸ€— ... I will definitely miss all the superb replies I used to get in my posts and Swetha's collages too but I m sure we will meet soon in a new forum  .. Hopefully Harshad and Shivya will b back soon with something better and big again 😳

I m glad we got a good ending  .. last episode was definitely a memorable one as we got the much needed SaAz confession 😳
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy Jyoti, 
Like everyone me too feeling bad that its last day of the episode, somehow digesting the fact that from Monday ther will be no humsafars.  Life will be different from Monday. No matter how busy workload, Humsafars mera stress reliever tha..😲 i guess for many of us...I missed coming on forum from last few weeks due to some other commitments not getting enough time. But I used to read your post offline.
Today I was waiting for your post say thank you to for all your efforts making fabulous post every day...πŸ‘πŸ‘You post always makes watch the episode twice..πŸ˜ƒ Loved the way you write it.πŸ‘
  Shwetha, you are collage queen.. thanks for all lovely collages... πŸ‘

Overall it was nice episode.. all happy ending. All loopholes , threads that cv created in past, they ended. (except why Sahir didn't used like rain..something might be related to Zeenat and Kadhi chaval raaz is still suspense..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
ILU confession was very good.. I was expecting some more romance during Saaz scene but I understand it is too much to expect at this moment. obviously show is not ending naturally, so CV might be not that mood to show some romance at the end...πŸ˜†
But its okay, at least they showed happy ending and SaAz new life beginning. 
Humsafars, Sahir Azeem Choudhari and SaAz will be always in our heart. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒThis is the first show that I watched from start to end without missing any single episode.. πŸ˜ƒHopefully we can see this Harshiv jodi together in some new fresh daily soap in future.πŸ˜ƒ
it was nice meeting you through your lovely, awesome posts. It reflects your matured and positive personality. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘ Keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ
I normally dont come on IF regularly but hopefully we will meet in some other daily soap forum on IF where I can enjoy reading your post again.πŸ˜ƒ
Through HS forum, I meet many lovely friends here.πŸ˜ƒ

Best wishes
Love,πŸ€—
Purva