Frequent Posters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
forget the earlier post :-) i will be back
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats soo cool Swathi...evn i hv all the plans to buy a choora and wear it whenever i want...

Nish chooras and kaliire are both very nice...id like you to keep them...
And im hoping she is dressing Punjabi for the reception ...lehnga and all..pleaseee...i love lehengas...l just want close family weddings so that i can wear one...they are my biggest motivation to loose weight so that i feel comfortable and look good in the choli...

Can we have one lehenga loook for II...please please

Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I will be like your dad, not allowing my kids to ride a  bike😆😆😆 

My dad has is cool like that...he hates that  i cant ride a bike and i evn suck at the car, every scratch im to blame...

Im soo glad my bro is just opposite, he can drive both...
Uski line hai...guys learn to play video games, ride bike/cars and trouble girls when dey are in the womb...
Im waiting wen wil he be 18 so dat i can go on bike rides wenevr i want...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Taara yes she will wear both
i just want to know if she shyd be wearing two dozed in each hand when she boards the plane
Is that too tacky?

Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

My dad has is cool like that...he hates that  i cant ride a bike and i evn suck at the car, every scratch im to blame...

Im soo glad my bro is just opposite, he can drive both...
Uski line hai...guys learn to play video games, ride bike/cars and trouble girls when dey are in the womb...
Im waiting wen wil he be 18 so dat i can go on bike rides wenevr i want...

Bhai log kabhi ride nahi dete! Its not cool to have sister sitting on the bike...I was told this by my younger brother...😕. Hope your brother is more willing to give you free ride.
taara113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

i think i mistook taras line it was for something else

Wat did u interpret ????
I cldnt read...
When i hv bad days i end up having funny nights...i go mad talking ...I strt with the cribbing and then i go on talking abt everything in this world...and d world is a funny place...so then i laugh and then its all fine :)
Ya im kinda crazy
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
taara113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Bhai log kabhi ride nahi dete! Its not cool to have sister sitting on the bike...I was told this by my younger brother...😕. Hope your brother is more willing to give you free ride.

Wishful thinking...
Mine is 8 yrs younger so i like to believe iv an uppar hand...then i get another line which is- kutta palo billi palo galatfaimi mat palo ( he is young and a delhi boy ðŸ˜†...allowed )
But still i blackmail him alot so i think il get the ride :)
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Taara yes she will wear both

i just want to know if she shyd be wearing two dozed in each hand when she boards the plane
Is that too tacky?

Kaliras are taken off the next day after Moo (face) dikai ...🤣 I am wondering at my spellings.

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

Wat did u interpret ????
I cldnt read...
When i hv bad days i end up having funny nights...i go mad talking ...I strt with the cribbing and then i go on talking abt everything in this world...and d world is a funny place...so then i laugh and then its all fine :)
Ya im kinda crazy

nah i mistook
Plus i had bad job int the day we harassed Anu (keeps happening, now not a big deal)  then i realized what you meant hope your interviews go well.

also what is kaliire?
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
kalire omg sooo cute!! now i so need to find a punjabi groom for my daughter  i totally love this Iyer punjabi wedding concept :-)

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago