Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Why doesnt IF have that taggig option ya.. Like FB or Twitter or IG??? It would be so simple tab.. People to whom comments are intended would nwver go ignored... IF should be upgraded πŸ˜†
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I knw girls who don't like bikes but guys hardly...
Most kinds like bikes...a few don't ride mostly bcz parents get paranoid specially given the traffic in delhi...
All flashy jat types like bikes
All those who like bikes are not flashy

But ya imaging RB tough hai...i see a very uncomfortable him on a bike initially... I cant imagine him doing it in his cargo look...the shirt look he had today in that maybe...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Parents getting paranoid. ..tel me about it Taara.. My dad gets an attac almost everyday cause he comes to know my bro rode a bike .. He gives so many precautions over phone ..
Even when he drives my dad constantly chides him peeche se 🀣
Hsp.canada thumbnail
Anu I was laughing so hard after reading your comment, what a coincidence, What was the color of your  Kiney (mine was silver)..those days were fun, I tell my husband that he missed a milestone in his life by not driving a two wheelerπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes he is very unassuming and shy Taara
He wud never bring attention on to himself voluntarily
A bike screams attention

I will have them walk hand in hand every moment in Paris
have them ride the subway
Ok punju girls tell me Do u want her to wear the whole entire set of choodas or is that passe now?

Tell me
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Anu I was laughing so hard after reading your comment, what a coincidence, What was the color of your  Kiney (mine was silver)..those days were fun, I tell my husband that he missed a milestone in his life by not driving a two wheelerπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

red one ... and my husband knew to ride a bike but post going to US for masters once he returned to get married he got scared of the traffic I used to laugh at him now i cant dream to ride , I get scared of the traffic πŸ˜ƒ
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashu9

Taara... Kidhar thi re tu.. Missed u..
IKR!!! I will earn to ride if the guy refuses to own a bullet and I will buy one myself with HIS money and take rides on empty roads till he begs me to come back 🀣
I panned revenge also.. Itni fast forward ho gayi hoon main

The IF issues ur facing, iv had them always and iv given up trying...

Yr im a bit short fr bikes, wenevr iv tried learning its been a bad experience ending with my dad and brodr making fun :(
So i can just enjoy the back seat but i love that to :)
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@ nisha 5 hours to an update?
and Ashu totally IF needs to be upgraded ..
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Yes he is very unassuming and shy Taara

He wud never bring attention on to himself voluntarily
A bike screams attention

I will have them walk hand in hand every moment in Paris
have them ride the subway
Ok punju girls tell me Do u want her to wear the whole entire set of choodas or is that passe now?

Tell me

Oh I love choodas Nish...U know wat, first I didnt know that only newly weds wear that. I liked it very much and got one full set. A bombay friend of mine once saw me wearing that and told me about it. I told her "its ok...u girls wear toe rings without marriage and we dont say anything..so I will also wear this" πŸ˜ƒ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Oh I love choodas Nish...U know wat, first I didnt know that only newly weds wear that. I liked it very much and got one full set. A bombay friend of mine once saw me wearing that and told me about it. I told her "its ok...u girls wear toe rings without marriage and we dont say anything..so I will also wear this" πŸ˜ƒ

You GO girl