Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

oh i love matt bomer...he is insanely hot...y is he gay...:(

I know what a shame ðŸ˜­ He looks very young here
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

oh i love matt bomer...he is insanely hot...y is he gay...:(

i know me too but in US i have got used to it 😆 any one good looking in hollywood turns out gay :-)
he is my non desi R&B :) shevane is also a matt bomer person
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

how cute.. now i am getting to know punjabi tradition shall flaunt to folks then :-)
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

i know me too but in US i have got used to it 😆 any one good looking in hollywood turns out gay :-)
he is my non desi R&B :) shevane is also a matt bomer person

seriously...whenever i find a handsome looking guy he turns out to be gay...matt bomer was a shocker...broke my heart...and i came to know in midst of white collar...my poor heart got broken harshly...
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

how cute.. now i am getting to know punjabi tradition shall flaunt to folks then :-)

Choora is like big rasam and all...shevane(did i get it rt ?) wld knw better...
Its supposed to kept covered and all the day b4, kuch hota hai i don't knw much..
I like the kalira rasam...its cute...

Does II wear payals ??? I remember payals being mentioned in some update i dont remember the scenario... I really like payal, not the anklet types...but one with ghoonroos...
This one summer break years bak id got so obsessed wid them... I wore them the entire time...they look really pretty
Edited by taara113 - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it took me an hour to read all the comments.. comments kya do...kaha i was writing about their fighting and kaha chooda and kalire came...i love kalire...so bful..its not their in our culture but my bhabhi wore it and it looked absolutely gorgeous...and chooda to fav hai...i have decided, im gonna wear it for a long time...lagna to chaiye shadi hui hai...n toe rings too.

R&B is one wicked man though.. deliberately riling her up...if only she could she glint in his eyes...he loves to torture her...sadistic fellow...but i love him...

and i absolutely loves bike...love my activa...knows on R&B it will look out of picture...II ko chalane do and R&B ko bitha do peeche...role reversal...
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have read all the parts till u have written now...it took me entire 3 days...i got up only for eating and sleeping and doing necessary stuff... Oh...what a fabulous writing yaar...i felt like i am seeing it onscreen...am addicted to this story... R&B...oh I just love him...m.he is so manly...a no nonsense guy..yet romantic...II ...well I like her aswell together they r the perfect couple...dont stop writing...we just want this story to continue...lovely writing...
If u publish a book u will earn millions... Sachi...once again a standing ovation to you for writong such a beautiful story...!!!!!!...pls make a copyright so that Ekta Kapoor doesnt copy it!!
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

it took me an hour to read all the comments.. comments kya do...kaha i was writing about their fighting and kaha chooda and kalire came...i love kalire...so bful..its not their in our culture but my bhabhi wore it and it looked absolutely gorgeous...and chooda to fav hai...i have decided, im gonna wear it for a long time...lagna to chaiye shadi hui hai...n toe rings too.

R&B is one wicked man though.. deliberately riling her up...if only she could she glint in his eyes...he loves to torture her...sadistic fellow...but i love him...

and i absolutely loves bike...love my activa...knows on R&B it will look out of picture...II ko chalane do and R&B ko bitha do peeche...role reversal...

@bold Thats such a cool idea...
II i think chala legi but i hv my doubts if he wld evn agree to sit behind
TanjoreGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: taara113

@bold Thats such a cool idea...
II i think chala legi but i hv my doubts if he wld evn agree to sit behind

u know where they can do it in Europe!!! like Shevane!!!hsp are we calling you right so used to calling you hsp :-)
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awww ðŸ˜Š Reading all the comments about choodas and stuff..Now I want to get married as well ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†