Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

Kaliras are taken off the next day after Moo (face) dikai ...🀣 I am wondering at my spellings.

AYYO GENIUS
I KNOW abt the kaliras i asked abt choodas

KOI BATAYEGA MUJHE?
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Kalira, they are tied before the chura.
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Taara yes she will wear both

i just want to know if she shyd be wearing two dozed in each hand when she boards the plane
Is that too tacky?

I absolutely love them...i can never find them tacky...
Girls usually wear it for shorter durations now, everyone is working and all so it does become uncomfortable, thats why some also prefer smaller ones...but iv seen most of the contemporary corporate girls wear it...but fr a few days, i don't knw wats d min...
Its like one day ur in Burberry and next day in a fab india those kinds usually wear...

Actually the ones who have gone all wrong in their definition of modern find it tacky and don't wear one i think...

She can wear a smaller one, its more comfortable
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

AYYO GENIUS
I KNOW abt the kaliras i asked abt choodas

KOI BATAYEGA MUJHE?

Make her wear a small one like me, it had just 6 bangles in total.😳
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Make her wear a small one like me, it had just 6 bangles in total.😳

it should be 6 each atleast  .. thoda hona chahiye , she is R&B's new wife should flaunt it..with the mehendi , the bangles, the metti (toe ring) , thaali (mangalsutra) and the pink glow .. i feel these 2 are going to be married once and they are going to travel a lot so this time why not this new bride look .. i would like that ..not 6 total but atleast 12 😳
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

it should be 6 each atleast  .. thoda hona chahiye , she is R&B's new wife should flaunt it..with the mehendi , the bangles, the metti (toe ring) , thaali (mangalsutra) and the pink glow .. i feel these 2 are going to be married once and they are going to travel a lot so this time why not this new bride look .. i would like that ..not 6 total but atleast 12 😳

I had 6 bangles each and 1 gold bangle each, I wore it for 459thats the minimum) days only, I could have worn it longer but inlaws are the most un-traditional people, So my mil was more anxious that i should take it off. I never got my fill of wearing wedding sarees and suits, because of that πŸ˜‘
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And wat abt the lehnga Nish ???
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I had 6 bangles each and 1 gold bangle each, I wore it for 459thats the minimum) days only, I could have worn it longer but inlaws are the most un-traditional people, So my mil was more anxious that i should take it off. I never got my fill of wearing wedding sarees and suits, because of that πŸ˜‘

how many days?
Hsp.canada thumbnail

kalire omg sooo cute!! now i so need to find a punjabi groom for my daughter  i totally love this Iyer punjabi wedding concept :-)

Anu Kalire is a fun function, after its tied by all the single girls and sometimes married tie it then  all the single women stand in line and the wouldbe bride shakes the bangles and should the kalire fall, then she wll be married next, I had dropped mine on my two cousin, sure enough they were married in less then 6 months😳 (its one those urban legends)πŸ˜‰

Edited by Hsp.canada - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

had to post thisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh i love matt bomer...he is insanely hot...y is he gay...:(