MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Please update next part aria 😛
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really a heart touching update.

That new psycho turned was successful in convincing Vicky.And that fool was back in her hands.

On the other hand ,Kalpi is feeling guilty of cheating Vicky and broke all her love with Raghav.

I loved the way,Sophie is analysing this complicated situation and wants Kalpi to get bak to her true love.

As the contract marriage between Vicky - Kalpi was overthen why does Gauri want Raghav to stick to his loveless marriage further??
Anjinie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really hope Sophie bring out the truth out about Vicki and pree, before someone hurts Kalpi, just curious could it be Pari
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aria please update and finish this before u take a break 😭
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome I've read the two parts in one go! Thanks for the long updates aria!!

And who might be that person who wants to lash kalpi? I think its Vicky
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aria awesome story...so many secrets lol...d title is perfect😉😛
Read all parts in one go...CS is amazing...both couples r betraying der partners
Pari here knows abt her bosses secret affair...now she is one lucky employee getting high pay, house car whatever she desires by blackmailing dem  😉😆😆
ragna romance in office was too hot😳
Kalpi was upset for betraying Vicky but she doesn't knw her husband n best frnd r cheating long before n also raghav is not regretting for cheating pree...wonder does he knows abt Vicky n pree's affair
Poor kalpi is in mess she can't leave raghav n don't want to betray Vicky whras both pree  n Vicky continuing der  affair n behaves normally around ragna
Love Sofie here she is so loving n caring but why is she hiding vicky n pree's affair frm kalpi😲Loved ragna romance...lik dat he decorated villa specially for her😳
Omg raghav n pree r not married. ...also Vicky n kalpi in a contract marriage... ragna r unaware about this...wonder pree knws abt her fake marriage or not
Wow ragna got married...n der SR ☺️...loved it
So gauri planned for ragna sep by sending pree n raghav to us...wonder wat is secret behind der  fake marriage n why she don't want ragna together n who is gonna hurt kalpi if dey r together
Both ragna decided to start fresh wit der partner n forget der affair but both were finding difficult to move on in dat year...
Loved the beach scene whr Raghav gifted her Payal n want her to remember d day in her memory always😳😳  
Finally realization hit ragna...both were feeling jealous looking d other wit der  spouse😉
Washroom scene was amazing...finally raghav confessed his feelings...loved it😳
So now Vicky fallen for kalpi n brkup wit pree  n as expected she turned psycho... Kapoor genes aftrall can't blame her😆😆
Finally kalpi accepted her love for raghav but want to start her life afresh wit Vicky n raghav as a true gentleman let her free n on other hand Vicky claims to love kalpi n wen dat pyscho went to him he again continue to sleep wit her behind kalpi's back😡
Kalpi confessed to sophie abt her secret n Loved Sofie n kalpi convo...happy dat Sammy n Sofie r wit ragna
Loved ragna rain dance😳
Curious to knw who saw ragna togethr n wants to hurt kalpi...guess its Vicky 
Jus hope Sofie expose Vicky n pree's affair soon...cont soon😃
🤗

S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sh0Nali

res stalker here😆

god i literally forget to unres it😛

amazing parts

love both the update
Vicky is such a jerk he just attracted to kalpi and leaving Pree for that attraction only.😡

Hope raghav will not leave before Vicky and Kalpi's seperation
Make ragna reunite plz Aru

Superb updates😃
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aria Plzz update next part. ..
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Cinnamonn thumbnail
Okay Do you want to know a Secret??In the Comming  Chapters there will be alot of Drama so I'm warning you first Before you all bash my head with questions,Truths will come out.
Thank you all for you Amazing comments Love you😃😃

@Rani -Sweetie thank you so much Yaar,Im happy you liked my story which I find is Crazy Complicated😆 But thank you for so much Love and all🤗😳
Edited by -AriaRai- - 9 years ago