swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
pree and Vicky are really monster hate them
hope RagNa know their secret soon
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm, must say you should be the Queen of Dramas and twists. Will it be both Pree n Vicky turning negative; or Pree will turn positive later on? Hope Sophie becomes alright and Raghav-Kalpi's love wins soon. n yes I am waiting for quick revelation of Vicky-Pree affair and also that Pree-Raghav were not married; and contract marriage between Kalpi & Vicky. BTW, law doesn't recognise contract marriages as valid, they are void. Wish our fictional scenarios could be like this too.😭
priya_remix thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Whoa!!Quite disturbing!!!!
Pree is such a criminal minded b**ch!!!!

And Vicky is such a pig and an asshole! 

He can go and screw n have fun with pree out of his so called contract marriage then what is he fuming over????

Sophie should have told Kalpi the moment she had come to know of it!!!

Now she is bearing the consequences of hiding such an important truth!

But why do I feel that Raghav always knew Pree n Vicky had something between them...???

Because Sophie had once asked him if he was trying to take revenge by being rude to Kalpi!!

And even when Suhana mentioned that Pree wants to start afresh with him he was angry!!!

Am i thinking too much or did I misread???
nikkiarora093 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update dear. but don't make it more complicated n don't drag it too long and make ragna together forever or ragna shld take step for dere relationship by going againt everyone. plzzz dear don't drag it for too long...
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please update can't wait for next chapter. M really curious to see if rags will fight back do hope he does and sammy tells of Vickys and press affair and contract marriage.please aria update 😭
Cinnamonn thumbnail
Hey Everyone I will update tomorrow...Guys I'm sorry If I'm "Draging" This story But I Don't like to make my story to be quickly done,Im sorry If I seem to be insensitive and All,you your choice in this story as I said I'll bring out the truth in the next 2 chappy's ahead...Sorry for keeping you all waiting and frustrated😭
-Aria
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Don't say sorry aria and u r not dragging the story. I m loving it. The way u r showing everything and all the suspense is awesome. I m literally on the edge of my seat. Keep it the way it is.Edited by sunyy - 9 years ago
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Sunny!
Vicky is a pig 😡 I hate him
Kalpi going back to her Raghav is amazing
Oh no! That witch Pree push Sophie down...
Fabulous updates
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How dramatic! Finally ,all the secrets are out. Now, the FUN begins ! I am going to enjoy my reading from here, without doubt. I am sure Rags is going to put up a good fight for Kalpi.    Kalpi should not let Vicky bully her, instead give him a kick on his butt !