Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ttrocks

@Babita: First of all, salute to your sincerity in continuing with posting daily analysis! πŸ‘

Lovely review and pictures! πŸ‘ β€οΈ

As to few members leaving hardly 6 months back; yeah... repeated denials for season2 made everyone lose their hopes for show and eventually interest in forum too... Majority were Ashu2 fans, and when show was on air, story had been discussed to death for all tracks beginning with Ashu2 (I intend to create no controversy b/w two male leads of the show; just using it as reference to pre and post Ashu2 era in my comment) So people didnt have anything left to discuss either... Had rerun been there bit earlier, story would heve been completely different and happy one! 😳

Thanks Tupu, for your valuable words of appreciation sweetie. πŸ˜ƒ 

I truly value your views. Nothing was of harm had the show had a rerun before. What's more tricky is that the timing is very late. Why so late ?? I mean, are they proving this one as an A show ?? Confusing.
Yes, i do agree with U, the scenario would have been totally different. πŸ˜³

One more thing -- The bodydoubles that will start in a few episodes from now. And the worst -- Ashu1's " Touch me not " sincerity towards the co-actor. Many flaws were there. But the story was very beautiful during the initial episodes. Nothing beyond.
πŸ˜ƒ
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This is sad and bitter but true that Sony shows despite being more creative than popular GEC shows are not well received among viewers. Several times, I feel that had KTLK been on some other channel, it would have garnered more eyeballs due to popularity of channel as well. I have never watched any TV shows such religiously like I did for ktlk, but just glanced at TVT and GVT ratings today and found that EK maiya show on a popular channel is dominating the chart πŸ˜† The same PH shows on Sony havent fared this well πŸ˜†

Yup. ktlk being shifted to 11 pm was unfathomable idea for me when they were giving run of the mill shows like byah hamari bahu ka, hngey juda na hum, love marriage ya arrange marriage etc etc in prime time slot.

Strange thing is... even this rerun is given at 10:30 pm on sony pal when sony's popular show IKNMP runs on main channel of sony That's also a show with diff. storyline (EK show though, so no high hopes πŸ˜† ) Apne hi ghar mein competition karenge toh bararwalon se sony wale kya jeetenge πŸ˜†

Pata nahi... what makes them to take decisions such as these. Once I worked with this project to help advertisemnets to choose their slots. Coincidentally KTLK's lead left little later. Since KTLK was 8.0 pm (prime time show), my natural curiosity made me observe the advertisements... lack of good remunerartion generating advertisements also could be another reason... no idea though...
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita68

Thanks Tupu, for your valuable words of appreciation sweetie. πŸ˜ƒ 

I truly value your views. Nothing was of harm had the show had a rerun before. What's more tricky is that the timing is very late. Why so late ?? I mean, are they proving this one as an A show ?? Confusing.
Yes, i do agree with U, the scenario would have been totally different. πŸ˜³

One more thing -- The bodydoubles that will start in a few episodes from now. And the worst -- Ashu1's " Touch me not " sincerity towards the co-actor. Many flaws were there. But the story was very beautiful during the initial episodes. Nothing beyond.
πŸ˜ƒ

to what extent BDs spoil a show? If that is so, on EK maiyya show (which was started around KTLK and concluded recently) had over dose of BDs.  But still TRPs were quite high. Similarly, though there were BDs, we appreciated a dignified V-Day and violin date. If you watch properly, even these episodes are full of BDs. That means.. BDs are not the whole and sole reason.

and about 'touch me not' attitude... some how I am not against that. Because, Ashu is not a teenager or in twenties... (for that matter even younger  Ranga too did not touch his heroine... )... Ashu is portrayed as a dignified senior doctor... how much it is possible to show ... non- touch me not????
mudraswathi thumbnail

Yup... I agree, Ashu2 wasnt given strong script as Ashu1. Also, the guy had to bear hatemails from Ashu1's fans as well as viewers' wrath for being so insensitive to Nidhi after marriage and favoring Mallika. Salute to Ashu2's commitment and professionalism!! πŸ‘ In the end... isi sab ko mila ke hamara KTLK bana... and we love to love it and love to hate it as well... Bas... cannot ignore it or erase from our minds and hearts 😳

Yes. Mallika ka return nahi hua toh.. things would have been different and yes.. in sab ko mila ke hamara show banaπŸ‘
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
In today's episode, when watching it as a re-run, I feel the Ashu-BB flashback scenes served no purpose than giving Ashu another chance to feel melancholy and cry πŸ˜³ Especially when I know that this BKM track was totally ignored later on and not just Ashu's but BB's charactertoo was butchered cruelly later on... Hence I didnt go into detail of this scene in my analysis today 😳

The dialogues on fashion beginning with BB having put on two diff. colored socks, looked something filler types - not of much importance except fond memories of a family members who isnt with you any longer. BB telling Ashutosh had refined taste in music, Ashu giving him tea and newspaper went on same note too. 😳

Ashu picking dry leaves from creeper and BB joking how he must be operating on his patients when he is so softhearted... I didnt understand it well here... as for being a surgeon, one needs be nimble with fingers and strong-willed to run a knife on human body but that doesnt mean, the very surgeon cannot be soft towards other things 😳 - Just my pov. So this too felt like fond memory of BB to Ashu.

As to the upbringing dialogue... it shows Ashu's indebtedness to BB. But having followed this show till its last episode, immediately reminds me of that unfortunate night here... when angry and unreasonable Ashu had ordered Nidhi out of his house in the middle of the night upon Mallika's instigations 😭 Neither BB had put his view strongly here that could have lead Ashu change his mind nor Ashu seemed any obedient to BB that for his foster father's respect sake, he would heed to his views and call wifey back... Also the scene when Ashu raised hand on Mallika & BB stayed only a dumb spectator Where did good upbringing go in this cases... or the anger just got the better of Ashu 😳 (Ashu2 fans dont need bash me here, am just talking about the characters)

Ashu was so passionate about this house; the very first scene of the show began with this house and the story maintained this mysterious angle all the time till Mallika put a condition to Ashu to take this house from her and marry her... Ashu refused to marry her - with or w/o this condition... but later what happened to house... not even God knows πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ttrocks thumbnail
Babita and Mudraji, agreed with ya on BDs and touch-me-not issues. BDs and AshNi in separate frames issues have annoyed a huge mass of viewers it seems; I wasnt aware of KTLK's existence then... so no real experiences though πŸ˜³ And watching it now; it feels post-marriage also, except Ashni hugs, there wasnt much on the romance side... rather Kabab mein haddis were countless πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† So when shaadi ke baad itni closenss nahi dikhai thi toh, shaddi se pehle kya dikhate πŸ˜† And the way story had evolved in initial episodes, there were no such scenes where Ashu really needed to touch Nidhi or vice versa... In certain scenes, it looks odd when Ashu1 conspicuously tries to avoid female lead's touch - but it's actor's reservation. I would attribute it to Mallika continuously reminding Ashu of his age and he should behave mature and not ladaao ishq with apne se aadhi umar ki ladki 😳 πŸ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail

In today's episode, when watching it as a re-run, I feel the Ashu-BB flashback scenes served no purpose than giving Ashu another chance to feel melancholy and cry πŸ˜³ Especially when I know that this BKM track was totally ignored later on and not just Ashu's but BB's charactertoo was butchered cruelly later on... Hence I didnt go into detail of this scene in my analysis today 😳

The dialogues on fashion beginning with BB having put on two diff. colored socks, looked something filler types - not of much importance except fond memories of a family members who isnt with you any longer. BB telling Ashutosh had refined taste in music, Ashu giving him tea and newspaper went on same note too. 😳

Ashu picking dry leaves from creeper and BB joking how he must be operating on his patients when he is so softhearted... I didnt understand it well here... as for being a surgeon, one needs be nimble with fingers and strong-willed to run a knife on human body but that doesnt mean, the very surgeon cannot be soft towards other things 😳 - Just my pov. So this too felt like fond memory of BB to Ashu.

I see the bonding between father and son here. Eevry parent thinks about their child as soft natured and so is BB. May be they are fillers but some background about his later life (lost trust on himself as every loved one left him etc etc)

As to the upbringing dialogue... it shows Ashu's indebtedness to BB. But having followed this show till its last episode, immediately reminds me of that unfortunate night here... when angry and unreasonable Ashu had ordered Nidhi out of his house in the middle of the night upon Mallika's instigations 😭 Neither BB had put his view strongly here that could have lead Ashu change his mind nor Ashu seemed any obedient to BB that for his foster father's respect sake, he would heed to his views and call wifey back... Also the scene when Ashu raised hand on Mallika & BB stayed only a dumb spectator Where did good upbringing go in this cases... or the anger just got the better of Ashu 😳 (Ashu2 fans dont need bash me here, am just talking about the characters)

^^^Iske baare mein kitna kam kaho.. utna acha hai meri sehat keliye🀬😑😑

Ashu was so passionate about this house; the very first scene of the show began with this house and the story maintained this mysterious angle all the time till Mallika put a condition to Ashu to take this house from her and marry her... Ashu refused to marry her - with or w/o this condition... but later what happened to house... not even God knows πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I have heard that BKM was demolished due to some problem ... but they could have managed with some other setting ...

mudraswathi thumbnail

Babita and Mudraji, agreed with ya on BDs and touch-me-not issues. BDs and AshNi in separate frames issues have annoyed a huge mass of viewers it seems; I wasnt aware of KTLK's existence then... so no real experiences though πŸ˜³ And watching it now; it feels post-marriage also, except Ashni hugs, there wasnt much on the romance side... rather Kabab mein haddis were countless πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜† So when shaadi ke baad itni closenss nahi dikhai thi toh, shaddi se pehle kya dikhate πŸ˜† And the way story had evolved in initial episodes, there were no such scenes where Ashu really needed to touch Nidhi or vice versa... In certain scenes, it looks odd when Ashu1 conspicuously tries to avoid female lead's touch - but it's actor's reservation. I would attribute it to Mallika continuously reminding Ashu of his age and he should behave mature and not ladaao ishq with apne se aadhi umar ki ladki 😳 πŸ˜†

@blue

I really wonder this... Mallika ko aur koi strong point hi nahi thi - Nidhi ko Ashu se dur rakhne... baar baar wahi age ke issue ko leke ... hai Raaammm... zaroor... Ashu aged before his time because of this femaleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

come to think of adhi umr ki ladki... how they have settled their issues after their marriage? say, Nidhi wanted to go to disco and Ashu ji koi ghazal ke program mein jaana chahte the... they havent shown afterwards hai na?😳.. or were there any such age related issues?
Edited by mudraswathi - 9 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

Pata nahi... what makes them to take decisions such as these. Once I worked with this project to help advertisemnets to choose their slots. Coincidentally KTLK's lead left little later. Since KTLK was 8.0 pm (prime time show), my natural curiosity made me observe the advertisements... lack of good remunerartion generating advertisements also could be another reason... no idea though...

Me completely unaware of these sponsors and Advts... this is a good point... what did your findings/research reveal Mudaji? πŸ˜ƒ Were there better advt at 8 pm with diff show than KTLK?

I think from what I had read long back, at 8 pm ktlk had strong competition from IPKKND and Balikavadhu shows... I followed neither of them so no idea though 😳
mudraswathi thumbnail

Me completely unaware of these sponsors and Advts... this is a good point... what did your findings/research reveal Mudaji? πŸ˜ƒ Were there better advt at 8 pm with diff show than KTLK?

I think from what I had read long back, at 8 pm ktlk had strong competition from IPKKND and Balikavadhu shows... I followed neither of them so no idea though 😳

I dont know about these competitors Tupu. I was leading this data analytics and recommendations wala project. From our POV, all prime time shows generate good remuneration... that is only a point of recommendation for TV channel to arrange their show slot.