Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Mudraji, thank you loads for your appreciation and kind words. Agreed with ya each and every point. It's great having you here, constantly supporting my views and encouraging me to put even better...  😳 Hearty thanks! πŸ€—

Agreed with ya on Jankibai point that nurses usually have no say in Dr's decisions, but I am talking about how shahenshah's life could have been saved from being endangered...

Nidhi was just an intern that too hardly a week old one; not a full fledged doctor. Senior nurses have to be extra carful while attending a patient with interns (Had known from my Dr. friends 😳) Am no way defending Nidhi, but just thinking that Jankibai too failed to notice that injection wasnt administered and poor child had to suffer 😭 Understand that this is drama and, for the sake of story Jankibai wasnt supposed to notice it... but just a thought crossed my mind and so shared it here 😳
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

A senior doctor responding this way is natural

and developing a soft  spot towards her too appeared so natural...

A great acheivement by the story writer .. be it Haseena moin ji or the current writer's additions... we could witness a  beautiful end product in all...

True... later on KPji was cursed to our hearts' content for giving haywire tracks - espl. khushi track πŸ˜† But he is absolutely a brilliant, class apart writer and makers owe him for KTLK's success!

Whenever I watch these initial episodes, my blood really boils thinking what a downfall the very show faced towards end 😭 A crapfest and snoozefest, it turned into for many episodes... Maybe limitations of leads, channel's intervention, financial restraints and TRP pressure dominated I guess... 😭
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ashu today and always. Very impressive performance πŸ‘πŸ‘ Different shades in one episode. His youth scenes where he was like Nidhi full of life and fun enjoying days with his baba and then crying scene at the gate of house, showing so much desperation for the only valuable thing of his life, which is now the only memoir of his one and only relationship of life. It was like that he was orphan and now after loosing baba and house he is again orphan .😭 
The later scene where he scolds Nidhi for her mistakes was also good. -- it showed how responsible doctor he is and wants every doc and intern the same..Applauds πŸ‘πŸ‘

Likewise, Nidhi is so energetic and full of life till her life's shattered moment comes. Yhe Nidhi before and the Nidhi later are two opposites, yet the new Nidhi is quipped with every realization now. Proving herself has to be there, and she shall be doing it. πŸ˜ƒ

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

True... later on KPji was cursed to our hearts' content for giving haywire tracks - espl. khushi track πŸ˜† But he is absolutely a brilliant, class apart writer and makers owe him for KTLK's success!

Whenever I watch these initial episodes, my blood really boils thinking what a downfall the very show faced towards end 😭 A crapfest and snoozefest, it turned into for many episodes... Maybe limitations of leads, channel's intervention, financial restraints and TRP pressure dominated I guess... 😭

TRP did not improve with crap tracks too. They have shifte d it to 11.0 pm slot. For those no-sense tracks no body waited till 11.0 pm

But I think even these initial episodes didnot register very high TRPs. ..
ttrocks thumbnail
@Babita: First of all, salute to your sincerity in continuing with posting daily analysis! πŸ‘

Lovely review and pictures! πŸ‘ β€οΈ

As to few members leaving hardly 6 months back; yeah... repeated denials for season2 made everyone lose their hopes for show and eventually interest in forum too... Majority were Ashu2 fans, and when show was on air, story had been discussed to death for all tracks beginning with Ashu2 (I intend to create no controversy b/w two male leads of the show; just using it as reference to pre and post Ashu2 era in my comment) So people didnt have anything left to discuss either... Had rerun been there bit earlier, story would heve been completely different and happy one! 😳
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita68

Ashu today and always. Very impressive performance πŸ‘πŸ‘ Different shades in one episode. His youth scenes where he was like Nidhi full of life and fun enjoying days with his baba and then crying scene at the gate of house, showing so much desperation for the only valuable thing of his life, which is now the only memoir of his one and only relationship of life. It was like that he was orphan and now after loosing baba and house he is again orphan .😭 

The later scene where he scolds Nidhi for her mistakes was also good. -- it showed how responsible doctor he is and wants every doc and intern the same..Applauds πŸ‘πŸ‘

Likewise, Nidhi is so energetic and full of life till her life's shattered moment comes. Yhe Nidhi before and the Nidhi later are two opposites, yet the new Nidhi is quipped with every realization now. Proving herself has to be there, and she shall be doing it. πŸ˜ƒ

Ek baat hai  ki.. whenever it was an emotional scene Ashutosh cried... Hey Bhagwan... that was one thing  did not change throughout the show... rona dhona😑

I did not like ashu's emotions in this episode. Not very much convincing.
Nevertheless I liked young Ashu and BB's bonding. So perfect. As you said, he was like Nidhi. So full of life. From this point I can understand why Mallika waited for him also.
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

@Babita: First of all, salute to your sincerity in continuing with posting daily analysis! πŸ‘

Lovely review and pictures! πŸ‘ β€οΈ

As to few members leaving hardly 6 months back; yeah... repeated denials for season2 made everyone lose their hopes for show and eventually interest in forum too... Majority were Ashu2 fans, and when show was on air, story had been discussed to death for all tracks beginning with Ashu2 (I intend to create no controversy b/w two male leads of the show; just using it as reference to pre and post Ashu2 era in my comment) So people didnt have anything left to discuss either... Had rerun been there bit earlier, story would heve been completely different and happy one! 😳

By the time Ashu2 appeared, the cracks started and which were deepened by Mallika. So sadly there was not much left for Ashu2. Story also most of the time showed toota-futa Ashutosh .. which gave a lame impression on him.

Story writer is the one to blame for not able to come up with some clever negative tracks.
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Ek baat hai  ki.. whenever it was an emotional scene Ashutosh cried... Hey Bhagwan... that was one thing  did not change throughout the show... rona dhona😑

I did not like ashu's emotions in this episode. Not very much convincing.
Nevertheless I liked young Ashu and BB's bonding. So perfect. As you said, he was like Nidhi. So full of life. From this point I can understand why Mallika waited for him also.

😳 

ttrocks thumbnail

TRP did not improve with crap tracks too. They have shifte d it to 11.0 pm slot. For those no-sense tracks no body waited till 11.0 pm

But I think even these initial episodes didnot register very high TRPs. ..

This is sad and bitter but true that Sony shows despite being more creative than popular GEC shows are not well received among viewers. Several times, I feel that had KTLK been on some other channel, it would have garnered more eyeballs due to popularity of channel as well. I have never watched any TV shows such religiously like I did for ktlk, but just glanced at TVT and GVT ratings today and found that EK maiya show on a popular channel is dominating the chart πŸ˜† The same PH shows on Sony havent fared this well πŸ˜†

Yup. ktlk being shifted to 11 pm was unfathomable idea for me when they were giving run of the mill shows like byah hamari bahu ka, hngey juda na hum, love marriage ya arrange marriage etc etc in prime time slot.

Strange thing is... even this rerun is given at 10:30 pm on sony pal when sony's popular show IKNMP runs on main channel of sony That's also a show with diff. storyline (EK show though, so no high hopes πŸ˜† ) Apne hi ghar mein competition karenge toh bararwalon se sony wale kya jeetenge πŸ˜†
ttrocks thumbnail

By the time Ashu2 appeared, the cracks started and which were deepened by Mallika. So sadly there was not much left for Ashu2. Story also most of the time showed toota-futa Ashutosh .. which gave a lame impression on him.

Story writer is the one to blame for not able to come up with some clever negative tracks.

Yup... I agree, Ashu2 wasnt given strong script as Ashu1. Also, the guy had to bear hatemails from Ashu1's fans as well as viewers' wrath for being so insensitive to Nidhi after marriage and favoring Mallika. Salute to Ashu2's commitment and professionalism!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ In the end... isi sab ko mila ke hamara KTLK bana... and we love to love it and love to hate it as well... Bas... cannot ignore it or erase from our minds and hearts 😳