Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: mudraswathi

In these initial episodes, Nidhi was shown freely talking to her male colleagues.. and had several people of her age other than Anji. Later on, those extra roles (Vidi ki fav - Jyothika etc) were axed. So we missed all those youngsters talk and nidhi's such behaviour.

Why extra doctors.. even Anji too was not in every track... I wish there were Ranga-Anji Vs AshNi age gap issues

Yeah... Priyanka, jyotika are my fav too. They both played imp. role in ashni story alongwith Rohan, armaan, and RanJi.

KTLK had so much cost-cutting... no good parallel tracks due to no extra actors... that's as I feel, contributed a lot to not having interesting storyline. HK toh jab bhi zarurat hoti thi apne gaanv mein hi hote the πŸ˜†

They could have introduced parallel track with RanJi to highlight ashni age-gap. Several times we had discussed it in forum as well. RanJi had more time to plan a baby as there was no aging prob. for Ranga. But they had less savings than Ashu... so huge diff. in economical status. Nidhi didnt have orthodox in-laws like Anji had. On the postitive side, Ranga didnt have any fixations of 12 saal ki dost and dosti πŸ˜† Sigh... aisi simple si baatein CVs ne consider kari hoti...
Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail

Chalo Tupu.

Feeling very good after talking about the fav show. Thank you for youor fab and great analysis.πŸ‘

Good night. Kal milte hai😳

Same here Mudraji. Loved discussing this show and scenes after long with you. Loved ur valuable insights to the tracks as well πŸ€— Thank u for liking my musings. 😳

GN. SD. Tc! See u tomorrow!

BTW... aap, mein aur Babita... we reached 9th page! All w/o spamming...only proper discussion!! πŸ˜† A record in recent times! πŸ˜†
Edited by ttrocks - 9 years ago
ttrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: babita68

Very nice analysis Tupu πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you so much Babita dearie. 😳
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Same here Mudraji. Loved discussing this show and scenes after long with you. Loved ur valuable insights to the tracks as well πŸ€— Thank u for liking my musings. 😳

GN. SD. Tc! See u tomorrow!

BTW... aap, mein aur Babita... we reached 9th page! All w/o spamming...only proper discussion!! πŸ˜† A record in recent times! πŸ˜†

@red
Some thing purely unthinkable we have achieved 🀣
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tupu, what a fab, n fantastic scene by scene analysis dear.. superb! I m m just bowled over..

Mudra u gave perfect support  to her and did ur own nalysis too... fab..

Thank u is too small a word to acknowledge ur gesture..

And oh, yes... what a feat - 9 pages without actual spamming - 9 pages of  actual discussions - Superb gals - I applaud u..

babita.. thank u for ably supporting these and for ur dedication to this thread..

actually while u were all discussing the forthcoming disappointing tracks, I got an ideas:

we could get together to  write small OS every time such a track is shown on screen..   I m willing to take up some OSs based on the tracks.. but some others need to do OSs too..

mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sshirley

Tupu, what a fab, n fantastic scene by scene analysis dear.. superb! I m m just bowled over..

Mudra u gave perfect support  to her and did ur own nalysis too... fab..

Thank u is too small a word to acknowledge ur gesture..

And oh, yes... what a feat - 9 pages without actual spamming - 9 pages of  actual discussions - Superb gals - I applaud u..

babita.. thank u for ably supporting these and for ur dedication to this thread..

actually while u were all discussing the forthcoming disappointing tracks, I got an ideas:

we could get together to  write small OS every time such a track is shown on screen..   I m willing to take up some OSs based on the tracks.. but some others need to do OSs too..

Sure Shirlley!
Thank you for coming forward to take up Analysis seriesπŸ‘πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Hope some more people would join us too.πŸ˜ƒ
mudraswathi thumbnail
Till Tupu noticed, I havent realized that we were not spammingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... What a wonder we did πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail
Tupu writes so well. A big round of applause to her for yesterday's analysisπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope she takes up this OS idea too😳. Would love to read her😳❀️
sshirley thumbnail

Sure Shirlley!
Thank you for coming forward to take up Analysis seriesπŸ‘πŸ˜³β€οΈ

Hope some more people would join us too.πŸ˜ƒ
[
/QUOTE]

Dint want this forum to die out.. n the rerun gave me the perfect idea.. so no thanks needed.. I love this forum too..

@bold - yes even I hope so..

sshirley thumbnail

Till Tupu noticed, I havent realized that we were not spammingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... What a wonder we did πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really? then that makes this wonder all the more wonderful.. superb!!!

only one regret - this is one thing I enjoy the most and I wasn't around to participate.. feeling so bad..